The myth that the "main stream media" supports the left.

You are the plaintiff guilty of the same charge.

IF YOU VOTE DEMOCRAT YOU SUPPORT MASS MURDER AS IT IS TAKING PLACE IN GAZA IN THE NAME OF CREEPY JOE BIDEN AND NET & YAHOO
I'm not the plaintiff either. I'm a guy posting an opinion on an internet forum.

You do seem somewhat triggered by my signature, though.

I'm not the plaintiff either.
You are GUILTY.
You do seem somewhat triggered by my signature, though.
I don't understand what you mean by "triggered". If stating the truth makes you angry it's not my fault:
IF YOU VOTE DEMOCRAT YOU SUPPORT MASS MURDER AS IT IS TAKING PLACE IN GAZA IN THE NAME OF CREEPY JOE BIDEN AND NET & YAHOO

Just look at how they treat Joe Biden vs dOnald tRump.

They're forever comment on how Joe may be "too old" but the give tRump a free pass without ever even mentioning his age.

They focus on every Biden gaff as if it was the end of the world. tRump? Not so much.

Can you imagine the headlines if Joe Biden had forgotten we already had WWII? Or thought Jeb Bush was an ex-president?

I can hear it now "Biden should step aside because he can't remember we already had WWII!! Biden's cognitive decline worsens!"

tRump can't remember which town he's in or who he ran against in the last election, but that never makes headlines.

WHo's side is the media on?

I know, do you?

It's not who you think it is either.

This isn't left vs. right you moron.

This is the media, understanding their credibility is low, not being able to cover for an Alzheimers patient in the white house.

This isn't left vs. right you moron.

This is the media, understanding their credibility is low, not being able to cover for an Alzheimers patient in the white house.
You're half right, which isn't bad for a half-wit like you.

What the main stream media is worried about is generating clicks, not covering for anyone or anything

1699470980078.png

Just look at how they treat Joe Biden vs dOnald tRump.

They're forever comment on how Joe may be "too old" but the give tRump a free pass without ever even mentioning his age.

They focus on every Biden gaff as if it was the end of the world. tRump? Not so much.

Can you imagine the headlines if Joe Biden had forgotten we already had WWII? Or thought Jeb Bush was an ex-president?

I can hear it now "Biden should step aside because he can't remember we already had WWII!! Biden's cognitive decline worsens!"

tRump can't remember which town he's in or who he ran against in the last election, but that never makes headlines.

WHo's side is the media on?

I know, do you?

It's not who you think it is either.
the weapons of mass destruction" should have made this clear to everyone.

the n y/ wash based media have traded coverage for access., and will publish any lie their sponsors want to hear

trump has people who who are very good at manipulating this media business model. dems, not so much.

Forum List

Back