The myth that the "main stream media" supports the left.

I have consistently flagged De- Crepit -Us as an unwitting moron .

But the penny ( real money) has dropped and I am revising my opinion .

He is a very shrewdly placed Trump supporter -- an intended Troll/ Bot .
He has been inserted as control opposition as a means of channeling violent thoughts and violent wishes away from the real world but onto imaginary people who pretend to be half witted and just plain unworldly .
Therebye keeping ardent Right wing supporters on the straight and narrow .
Clever ruse by the controllers of De Crepit Us who master mind the Great Again campaign .
You aren't all that bright, are you.

Just look at how they treat Joe Biden vs dOnald tRump.

They're forever comment on how Joe may be "too old" but the give tRump a free pass without ever even mentioning his age.

They focus on every Biden gaff as if it was the end of the world. tRump? Not so much.

Can you imagine the headlines if Joe Biden had forgotten we already had WWII? Or thought Jeb Bush was an ex-president?

I can hear it now "Biden should step aside because he can't remember we already had WWII!! Biden's cognitive decline worsens!"

tRump can't remember which town he's in or who he ran against in the last election, but that never makes headlines.

WHo's side is the media on?

I know, do you?

It's not who you think it is either.

I would love to know what drugs you are taking too much of.

They're forever comment on how Joe may be "too old" but the give tRump a free pass without ever even mentioning his age.

They focus on every Biden gaff as if it was the end of the world. tRump? Not so much.

Can you imagine the headlines if Joe Biden had forgotten we already had WWII? Or thought Jeb Bush was an ex-president?

I can hear it now "Biden should step aside because he can't remember we already had WWII!! Biden's cognitive decline worsens!"

tRump can't remember which town he's in or who he ran against in the last election, but that never makes headlines.

WHo's side is the media on?

I know, do you?

It's not who you think it is either.
Regardless of their disenchantment with Biden the msm still supports Democrats exclusively. The media likes chaos, which the Dems provide in abundance. Order isn't very newsworthy.

The liberal media in my city will present maudlin human interest stories on a slow news day instead of needed public service announcements that would promote order in the city. That says it all.

Last edited:
FIRST of all, you just called Biden by his name while you made a disparaging remark about Trump. How does that fit in with your complaint about the treatment of one compared to the other?
SECOND, Biden is the president. You have seen his behaviour. What word do you think would be fair in describing him compared to the word you'd use IF Trump were the president?

IF YOU VOTE DEMOCRAT YOU SUPPORT MASS MURDER AS IT IS TAKING PLACE IN GAZA IN THE NAME OF NET & YAHOO AND BIDEN

Joe Biden is doing an excellent jb for this country and it's citizens, including the ungrateful ones like you.
Clearly you are gaslighting…or trying to. Don’t be an idiot with this BS.

Joe Biden is doing an excellent jb [sic] for this country and it's citizens…

EveryoneLaughingAtYou-topaz-enhance-2048w-faceaiZ.png

FIRST of all, you just called Biden by his name while you made a disparaging remark about Trump.
Don't know if you noticed or not but I'm not the mainstream media.

This ain't that hard, mang.

Forum List

Back