The myth that the "main stream media" supports the left.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Just look at how they treat Joe Biden vs dOnald tRump.

They're forever comment on how Joe may be "too old" but the give tRump a free pass without ever even mentioning his age.

They focus on every Biden gaff as if it was the end of the world. tRump? Not so much.

Can you imagine the headlines if Joe Biden had forgotten we already had WWII? Or thought Jeb Bush was an ex-president?

I can hear it now "Biden should step aside because he can't remember we already had WWII!! Biden's cognitive decline worsens!"

tRump can't remember which town he's in or who he ran against in the last election, but that never makes headlines.

WHo's side is the media on?

I know, do you?

It's not who you think it is either.

Last edited:
Just look at how they tret Joe Biden vs dOnald tRump.

They're forever comment on how Joe may be "too old" but the give tRump a free pass without ever even mentioning his age.

They focus on every Biden gaff as if it was the end of the world. tRump? Not so much.

Can you imagine the headlines if Joe Biden had forgotten we already had WWII? Or thought Jeb Bush was an ex-president?

I can hear it now" Biden should step aside because he can't remember we already had WWII!! Biden's cognitive decline worsens!

tRump can't remember which town he's in or who he ran against in the last election, but that never makes headlines.

I know, do you?

You're so full of shit. The msm has been covering for turnip from the beginning.

Just look at how they tret Joe Biden vs dOnald tRump.

I can hear it now" Biden should step aside because he can't remember we already had WWII!! Biden's cognitive decline worsens!

I know, do you?

well since you said they dont they must not,,

I can hear it now "Biden should step aside because he can't remember we already had WWII!! Biden's cognitive decline worsens!"

I know, do you?

LOL what a joke.

Biden clearly has dementia, he can’t speak more than two sentences with a teleprompter. He can’t do a press conference unless it is scripted and they still give him a cheat sheet to call on the paid shills.

Meanwhile Trump can do rallies and press conferences all the time.

I know, do you?

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! What other myths you got? Maybe "The Democrats care about our country?" :auiqs.jpg:

I know, do you?

As if there was a thread necessary to prove you're a tard.

Here it is anyway. :dunno:

I know, do you?

Look how badly Biden has had to fuck things up, in every possible way, for the media to admit that perhaps he's not the sharpest President that we've ever had.

I know, do you?

Clearly Biden doesn’t have dementia, right?

I know, do you?

Like most entities, it’s on it’s own side.

I have consistently flagged De- Crepit -Us as an unwitting moron .

But the penny ( real money) has dropped and I am revising my opinion .

He is a very shrewdly placed Trump supporter -- an intended Troll/ Bot .
He has been inserted as control opposition as a means of channeling violent thoughts and violent wishes away from the real world but onto imaginary people who pretend to be half witted and just plain unworldly .
Therebye keeping ardent Right wing supporters on the straight and narrow .
Clever ruse by the controllers of De Crepit Us who master mind the Great Again campaign .

• Wow
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back