The movie Gosnell, a must see

Boom goes the race card. Abortion is wrong period and fetuses are ALIVE they are humans Dr. Mengele.

Nothing "right" or "wrong" with abortion, it's just a medical procedure... and yes, abortion laws are racist. White women get nice clean medical abortions, poor black women get crap doctors like Gosnell.
It’s murder...plain and simple pal. You can use all the excuses in the world and it won’t make it justifiable. There’s no right way...to do the wrong thing. They had excuses at Nuremberg trials didn’t they?

Please...show me the excerpt where Jesus says to kill babies.

Psalm 137:9 Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.

Also, in Nazi, Germany in 1940’s their big pharmaceutical companies made money off Zyklon B I’m sure.

Zyklon B was invented as an insecticide and isn't a pharmaceutical.

It’s murder...plain and simple pa. You can use all the excuses in the world and it won’t make it justifiable. There’s no right way...to do the wrong thing. They had excuses at Nuremberg trials didn’t they?

Until you guys advocate arresting women for having abortions and executing them, your Nazi analogy falls flat.
No it does not. It is a life taken in the name of science. That’s what Dr. Mengele said he was doing. I’ll bet you’re against the death penalty? So you would save a convicted child killer...but kill a child.

It’s murder...plain and simple pa. You can use all the excuses in the world and it won’t make it justifiable. There’s no right way...to do the wrong thing. They had excuses at Nuremberg trials didn’t they?

Until you guys advocate arresting women for having abortions and executing them, your Nazi analogy falls flat.
Life begins at conception Mr. Himmler.
When Human Life Begins

No it does not. It is a life taken in the name of science. That’s what Dr. Mengele said he was doing. I’ll bet you’re against the death penalty? So you would save a convicted child killer...but kill a child.

Again, Fetuses aren't children... they aren't babies.. they aren't people.. because outside the womb, they aren't viable.

I'm against the Death Penalty because we've come too close to executing innocent people if we haven't already done so.

But the reality of abortions is that if a woman doesn't want to be pregnant, she will find a way to not be pregnant, no matter what the laws are.

What you sexually repressed, bible thumping anti-choice morons fail to realize is that when Roe was passed, there were abortion laws on the books that were about as effective as the prostitution or drug laws. Nobody went to jail for having an abortion and no one went to prison for performing them unless they really screwed up and mauled the patient. Well off women went to their OB/GYN, who performed an abortion and wrote something else down on the chart. Poor women went to shadier providers who made Gosnell look like Dr. Schweitzer.

They are not “medical waste” and it’s not about a “right” for women because nobody has a “right” to bring a human life into being...then murder it.

Doesn't it take two to create a fetus/child? Where's the father's responsibility in all of this? You boys can't have it both ways. If you don't believe in abortion, don't have sex until you're ready to support what sex produces. Too many men think they have the right to tell women what they can do with their bodies, but don't want to support the kids -- or take measures to prevent kids -- that they produce.

As for the Catholic church, I'm perplexed why the Catholic church does not take a more firm stand against abortion, something they claim as murder.

Because Catholic women have abortions, and they won't put money into the basket if they are being screamed at by nuts.

That’s why we made the movie. The media buried it. He’s probably got 3-4 thousand murders under his belt.

Except they only convicted him of four, one of them being an adult woman he butchered. Then they cut him a sweetheart deal on sentencing if he promised, pretty, please, not to appeal the verdict and get PA"s ridiculous abortion laws thrown out. Since he was already looking at an effective life sentence for the drug charges, he signed on.

The media didn't bury it. The market did. Who was the audience for this movie? Religious Nuts?

I see, so only religious nuts want to put away a man for life that you admit butchered a minority woman?

Very telling.
Obviously the Left love mass murdering of minorities, explains why they let Gosnell operate out in the open for so long.

They are not “medical waste” and it’s not about a “right” for women because nobody has a “right” to bring a human life into being...then murder it.

Doesn't it take two to create a fetus/child? Where's the father's responsibility in all of this? You boys can't have it both ways. If you don't believe in abortion, don't have sex until you're ready to support what sex produces. Too many men think they have the right to tell women what they can do with their bodies, but don't want to support the kids -- or take measures to prevent kids -- that they produce.
Yes it takes two. So why isn’t the father required to give permission?

Yes it takes two. So why isn’t the father required to give permission?

I don't know. Good question. I know that when I wanted to get a tubal -- after five children -- my husband had to sign a consent form. *I* didn't have to sign a consent form for him to get a vasectomy. It's almost like the law in the U.S. thinks that we don't own our own bodies if we don't have a penis, and if we have one we also own our wife's body. Isn't that weird?

Obviously the Left love mass murdering of minorities, explains why they let Gosnell operate out in the open for so long.

Really? No one heard about him until he went to trial. He's probably just like the hundreds of other substandard care providers who are in the poorer parts of the country. That's what happens when you treat health care like a consumer product instead of a public service like the rest of the world does.

Really? No one heard about him until he went to trial. He's probably just like the hundreds of other substandard care providers who are in the poorer parts of the country. That's what happens when you treat health care like a consumer product instead of a public service like the rest of the world does.
Nobody heard about him except Planned Parenthood, the State, and City inspectors. For years.

end all abortions.jpg

They should have made the movie for Netflix or cable TV

It is dying in the theaters

Forum List

Back