Just A Reminder: Joe Biden Has A Big Veitnam Draft Evasion Problem

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
He sure the hell does. Here's a once strapping football player in high school and also a lifeguard that called for a set of healthy lungs for both endeavors but once it was time to go to Veitnam he claimed he had asthma, lol. He got a pass before as Obama's running mate but not this time. I'm sure Buttplug Buttigieg and Tulsi Gabbard will call him out this and remind the voters.

Nolte: Report Shows Joe Biden Has Big Vietnam Draft Evasion Problem

He sure the hell does. Here's a once strapping football player in high school and also a lifeguard that called for a set of healthy lungs for both endeavors but once it was time to go to Veitnam he claimed he had asthma, lol. He got a pass before as Obama's running mate but not this time. I'm sure Buttplug Buttigieg and Tulsi Gabbard will call him out this and remind the voters.

there are athletes out there who have asthma....just saying....

Whether or not Biden dodged Vietnam is pretty meaningless 40+ years later. Same as when the left tried to make hay out of George W sliding out of Vietnam by being in the Texas Air National Guard. Neither has or had anything to do with their qualifications for being President.

And no, Biden is not on my short list of candidates who may get my vote (and neither is Trump).

Democrats don't give a shit (see WJC), and once we get to the General Election - if he's still around - his conduct was no worse than DJT. All in all, WGAS?

Why is it a problem for him but not for tRump?

Funny thing I had a history of asthma and did seven years in the air force including time in Vietnam. I also had a history of a broken back I could have used to avoid the draft but I voluntarily joined instead.
I think their main physical hindrance was a simple lack of backbone and guts.

Why is it a problem for him but not for tRump?
The 1969 draft lotteries were two lotteries conducted by the Selective Service System of the United States on December 1 1969, to determine the order of conscription to military service in the Vietnam War in 1970.

Good for those who avoided that senseless war. Vietnam vets are still committing suicide because of what it did to them.

Not everyone was a huge fan of the Viet Nam "war" but then we had a draft, and you had to respond. Still then it was generally accepted that the US still had some credibility left and the distrust we see today was not as widespread as it is today. Try not to judge if you weren't of age then, and if you must speculate about something think about how people would react to a new draft today with all the shenanigans that are being played out.

Forum List

Back