The movie Gosnell, a must see

So if they were fake videos why then did Planned Parenthood sue them and win for recording them?

Hmmm?

You said it all. They won the lawsuit.

Why did they win? Because the videos were bullshit. They misrepresented the facts. And dupes like you are STILL using the misrepresentations to try to make points.

Man. Are you ever stupid!

They won the law suit because they did not know they were being filmed, much like Hillary not knowing her e-mails were being made public.

Progressives are like cock roaches. Turn on the light and they scatter.

The videos were altered. Dupe.
That’s the excuse the Left came up with. So, when offered to sell body parts did the Planned Parenthood reps storm out in anger? Nope. Why videos were not faked.
You STILL believe it.

You really want to believe it.
Of course PP is going to deny it. You are naïve. Abortion is a money making business.

You said it all. They won the lawsuit.

Why did they win? Because the videos were bullshit. They misrepresented the facts. And dupes like you are STILL using the misrepresentations to try to make points.

Man. Are you ever stupid!

They won the law suit because they did not know they were being filmed, much like Hillary not knowing her e-mails were being made public.

That’s the excuse the Left came up with. So, when offered to sell body parts did the Planned Parenthood reps storm out in anger? Nope. Why videos were not faked.
You STILL believe it.

Of course PP is going to deny it. You are naïve. Abortion is a money making business.

Deny what? The videos were faked. Nobody is selling body parts.

Moron.

You STILL believe it.

Moron.
Did you even watch them? There was plenty of footage that was more than long enough to see what was going on, so you can either believe your own eyes, or believe a murderous organization that is trying to save their ass. You are utterly naïve and ignorant.

You STILL believe it.

Moron.
Did you even watch them? There was plenty of footage that was more than long enough to see what was going on, so you can either believe your own eyes, or believe a murderous organization that is trying to save their ass. You are utterly naïve and ignorant.

Of course. I’m naive. You believe in a sky fairy and you support Trump.

But I’m naive.

Got it.

You STILL believe it.

Moron.

But I’m naive.

Got it.
Wow, it's bad enough to be ignorant, but arrogant and presumptuous too? Not a good combo. I'm not a Trump supporter, dude. Not only did I not vote for him, I have said since the start that he's not a conservative, and was a friend of Hillary and Bill. So nice try, but you know what they say about people who assume.

OK USMB Conservatives. ....

One of you must have coughed up $10 to see the movie

Why can’t anyone say how it was ?

OK USMB Conservatives. ....

One of you must have coughed up $10 to see the movie

Why can’t anyone say how it was ?
I live in Mexico, and I kind of doubt it's playing here, but I might go to the movies this weekend, so I'm going to look and see if it's playing.

You STILL believe it.

Moron.

But I’m naive.

Got it.
Wow, it's bad enough to be ignorant, but arrogant and presumptuous too? Not a good combo. I'm not a Trump supporter, dude. Not only did I not vote for him, I have said since the start that he's not a conservative, and was a friend of Hillary and Bill. So nice try, but you know what they say about people who assume.

Hmmmm. I must apologize. I did indeed assume that about you. My bad.

Moron.

But I’m naive.

Got it.

It's OK. And I'm sorry if I was rude, I just get frustrated when people defend the abortion industry, because it really is a sinister industry. But since it seems your mind is made up, we'll have to agree to disagree.

Moron.

But I’m naive.

Got it.

It's OK. And I'm sorry if I was rude, I just get frustrated when people defend the abortion industry, because it really is a sinister industry. But since it seems your mind is made up, we'll have to agree to disagree.
No need to apologize. In fact, I'm surprised he did not call you a token negro.

Hope you get to see the movie though.

And you are correct. The abortion industry is a billion dollar industry that helps keep Planned Parenthood afloat. And yes, most women have abortions due to money concerns.

As a result, I suspect nothing will ever be done about it because the love of money is the way of the world.

One thing is certain.

Making something illegal ALWAYS kills whatever industry surrounds it and leads to the eradication of any problems related to it.

You geniuses win.

Everyone should see this movie. It's the only way for most to understand what goes on in abortion clinics around the country.

I hate to break this to you, but medical procedures in this country are not videotaped without the written consent of the patient/patient's family. This includes normal births. It also includes D&Cs (typical post-miscarriage treatment), C-sections, therapeutic abortions, tubal ligations, vasectomies, orchidectomies (castrations), hysterectomies, prostatectomies, or any other surgeries or procedures involving sexual organs, or the rest of the human body as well. Surgery is gross to most non-medical professionals. Most of us don't even want to see a bleeding cut or broken arm, much less a gall bladder removal or a mastectomy.

Why aren't these very personal and intimate medical procedures not videotaped without permission? Privacy. Privacy is the foundation of Roe v Wade. That means butt the F out of women's business and go mind your own.

Gosnell Movie: The Trial of America’s Biggest Serial Killer Film Depicts Abortion | National Review

Everyone should see this movie. It's the only way for most to understand what goes on in abortion clinics around the country. The press certainly won't tell you. In fact, not one journalist showed up to report the Gosnell court case.

Then again, many probably don't want to know, much like many Germans had no interest in finding out what happened in those concentration camps.

Way to overstate ignorance

Poverty has nothing to do with it. Spreading their legs with not even an afterthought of possible repercussions is the problem.

When you guys go after white women who get nice safe abortions in nice clinics, then we will take you seriously...

So you support infanticide?

fetuses aren't infants.

upload_2018-10-20_4-54-55.jpeg

They were living and breathing and moving when he punctured their skulls. At that point they are certainly entitled to Constitutional rights.

Um, no, we don't give constitutional rights to medical waste.

American’s who don’t want our nation to become like Stalinist Russia or Mao’s China.

Which has nothing to do with a woman's right to choose. Sorry.

most abortions now are chemical and you wont stop the big pharms from that piece of the pie....

and the bible approves of abortion....did you realize that?

Poverty has nothing to do with it. Spreading their legs with not even an afterthought of possible repercussions is the problem.

When you guys go after white women who get nice safe abortions in nice clinics, then we will take you seriously...

So you support infanticide?

fetuses aren't infants.

View attachment 223702
Boom goes the race card. Abortion is wrong period and fetuses are ALIVE they are humans Dr. Mengele.

They were living and breathing and moving when he punctured their skulls. At that point they are certainly entitled to Constitutional rights.

Um, no, we don't give constitutional rights to medical waste.

American’s who don’t want our nation to become like Stalinist Russia or Mao’s China.

Which has nothing to do with a woman's right to choose. Sorry.
They are not “medical waste” and it’s not about a “right” for women because nobody has a “right” to bring a human life into being...then murder it.

most abortions now are chemical and you wont stop the big pharms from that piece of the pie....

and the bible approves of abortion....did you realize that?
Please...show me the excerpt where Jesus says to kill babies. Also, in Nazi, Germany in 1940’s their big pharmaceutical companies made money off Zyklon B I’m sure.

Forum List

Back