Professor calls or harassing Republicans at restaurants sticking fingers in their salads

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Professor calls for harassing Republicans at restaurants, sticking ā€˜fingers in their saladsā€™

The University of Mississippi has condemned a tweet by a faculty member that called on activists to abandon civility and harass Republican senators in public.

ā€œDonā€™t just interrupt a Senatorā€™s meal, yā€™all,ā€ James Thomas, an assistant professor of sociology, tweeted from his @Insurgent_Prof account on Oct. 6, the day Justice Brett Kavanaugh was sworn into the Supreme Court.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trendy pathetic leftist liberals paying thousands per year just so a Trump hating idiot can teach your kid how to act like they are 6 yrs old.

GROW UP LUNATICS

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Professor calls for harassing Republicans at restaurants, sticking ā€˜fingers in their saladsā€™

The University of Mississippi has condemned a tweet by a faculty member that called on activists to abandon civility and harass Republican senators in public.

ā€œDonā€™t just interrupt a Senatorā€™s meal, yā€™all,ā€ James Thomas, an assistant professor of sociology, tweeted from his @Insurgent_Prof account on Oct. 6, the day Justice Brett Kavanaugh was sworn into the Supreme Court.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trendy pathetic leftist liberals paying thousands per year just so a Trump hating idiot can teach your kid how to act like they are 6 yrs old.

GROW UP LUNATICS
That's fucking gross. Especially since LWNJs regularly play with each others' feces.

I promise if you put your finger in my food, that food will be all over you moments later.

i-have-a-wmxdf7.jpg

I wouldn't go so far as to touch somebody's food or go up to their table, but I would point my index finger at them, straight armed, and make sure they saw it. These republican bitches have no civility and deserve none, not with what they have done to destroy our nation.

I wouldn't go so far as to touch somebody's food or go up to their table, but I would point my index finger at them, straight armed, and make sure they saw it. These republican bitches have no civility and deserve none, not with what they have done to destroy our nation.

Wow, with that hyperbole why aren't you manning the barricades?

Oooh look at you trying to be hard ass.

Just leave people alone asshole

go for it Lyssie------show yourself for that which you are

go for it Lyssie------show yourself for that which you are
Yup. I'm someone who does not enjoy seeing my country raped by people from the gutter.

Forum List

Back