Biden Inherited 9% Inflation Rate?

Your attempts to defend the blob at every turn have gotten cartoonish.
You are such a shallow thinker... in fact that would be a good avatar for you "Shallowthinker"....
He had just battled and survived colon cancer... his immune system was still depleted... remember one of the warnings to mask up was those who had cancer and those who have been through treatment... I didn't see anyone else who was around him dying... the internet went nuts trying to link his death to covid only... but thinkers realize it was a combination of the two....just now looking back at the frantic media sure brings back memories....
How you can call that Trump's fault shows how deep your TDS is....

As the economy “woke up” and as various Covid things happened it peaked and then dropped.

Remember we had supply chain issues? Those were Covid related

They’re gone and inflation dropped
Since inflation hasn’t dropped to pre supply side issues, then there must be more at play

You are such a shallow thinker... in fact that would be a good avatar for you "Shallowthinker"....
He had just battled and survived colon cancer... his immune system was still depleted... remember one of the warnings to mask up was those who had cancer and those who have been through treatment... I didn't see anyone else who was around him dying... the internet went nuts trying to link his death to covid only... but thinkers realize it was a combination of the two....just now looking back at the frantic media sure brings back memories....
And yet he didn’t mask up and the Trumpers around him did not either

And he and they are still alive so what's your point.... a weakened immune system can mean death with the common cold....

I know its a lost cause...no amount of proof will change your mind.

I know its a lost cause...no amount of proof will change your mind.
If he hadn't had cancer he would have been able to beat covid just like millions of 75 year old's did...

If he hadn’t gone to the Blob’s super spreader event maybe he’s still be alive.
"Super spreader" what a stupid phrase... however that would mean more would have contacted covid and died... but of course its not the case... but I really don't care... I care about the open borders... the economy... crime... war and the loss of Americas influence.....

"Super spreader" what a stupid phrase... however that would mean more would have contacted covid and died... but of course its not the case... but I really don't care... I care about the open borders... the economy... crime... war and the loss of Americas influence.....
Your surrender is accepted. You were stupid for even trying to argue that your blob handled Covid.

The borders were a mess under your blob with concentration camps full of kids yanked from their parents, he ran up $8T in debt that you didn’t care about--event though you’re ON RECORD as saying that deficit spending causes inflation. Crime is down. Joe ended our war in Afghanistan. American influence is once again on the rise

Your surrender is accepted. You were stupid for even trying to argue that your blob handled Covid.

The borders were a mess under your blob with concentration camps full of kids yanked from their parents, he ran up $8T in debt that you didn’t care about--event though you’re ON RECORD as saying that deficit spending causes inflation. Crime is down. Joe ended our war in Afghanistan. American influence is once again on the rise
Surrendered to what?.... you said Cain's death was Trump fault I proved it was not.... now would you like to discuss the economy war or crime?...

Surrendered to what?.... you said Cain's death was Trump fault I proved it was not....
You said it wasn’t because it’s not in your DNA to admit your blob was irresponsible. You proved nothing.
now would you like to discuss the economy war or crime?...
Your blob ran up $8T in new debt.

Didn’t you say that our spending money we don’t have causes inflation.

Your move.

Surrendered to what?.... you said Cain's death was Trump fault I proved it was not.... now would you like to discuss the economy war or crime?...
You proved no such thing

You claimed a lot of shit but that’s not proof

If he hadn’t gone to the Blob’s super spreader event maybe he’s still be alive.
Link to these “super spreader events? Bring some actual proof with statistics, not just the moronic talking point bullshit your handlers feed you, Dumbass.

Complete bullshit.

You said it wasn’t because it’s not in your DNA to admit your blob was irresponsible. You proved nothing.

Your blob ran up $8T in new debt.

Didn’t you say that our spending money we don’t have causes inflation.

Your move.
Your Vegetable Messiah is adding $1 TRILLION to the debt every 100 daya….….with no pandemic, and supposedly the best economy ever.

Hmmmm……..

Masks don't do shit dumbass

The most rigorous and comprehensive analysis of scientific studies conducted on the efficacy of masks for reducing the spread of respiratory illnesses — including Covid-19 — was published late last month. Its conclusions, said Tom Jefferson, the Oxford epidemiologist who is its lead author, were unambiguous.

“There is just no evidence that they” — masks — “make any difference,” he told the journalist Maryanne Demasi. “Full stop.”

Masks don't do shit dumbass

The most rigorous and comprehensive analysis of scientific studies conducted on the efficacy of masks for reducing the spread of respiratory illnesses — including Covid-19 — was published late last month. Its conclusions, said Tom Jefferson, the Oxford epidemiologist who is its lead author, were unambiguous.

“There is just no evidence that they” — masks — “make any difference,” he told the journalist Maryanne Demasi. “Full stop.”

Hell, it says it right on the box. They don’t work against a virus.

You proved no such thing

You claimed a lot of shit but that’s not proof
Did you blame Trump for Cain's death?... it was not his fault.... it was Biden's buddy Xi who killed all those people.... and as long as Joe is in office China will not pay a price....

Forum List

Back