Biden Inherited 9% Inflation Rate?

Social distancing was what he undermined. Nobody says they “got that wrong”.
How did he get that wrong?... that was the CDC's suggestion...
at some point you have to not allow the response to the virus to be worse than the virus....
Real damage was being done to people because of the reaction to covid by the CDC and the WHO....
Somehow the blob issued a national emergency. Was he just stupid of incompetent?
I don't understand this and I've been looking at it for a while... all I can say is WTF.....
Meanwhile back in reality, he chided states for opening up too early.
Not states... Florida and that had to do with the theme parks and beaches more than anything else....
That was pre vaccine and early on when the information was changing everyday....
LOL... brazenly stupid comment on your part.
Okay you pass the troll test....

Yep. All of which were pretty stupid. My favorite crazy-assed thing that happened during the pandemic was Houston having George Floyd’s funeral. Like the laws of science can be waived because his death was so tragic???

You should avoid hospitals at all costs in that case. LOL. Adios mofo
I already do dumbass, thankfully VA mails me my shit so 🖕

No one who supports Trump should be talking about lies

No one
Ahem

yRS5YvZgc9R4.jpeg

How did he get that wrong?...
By holding super spreader rallies. One killed Herman Cain.

He also forced (through his FAA) every returning flight through 13 airports. People had to stand shoulder-to-shoulder for hours on end because of it.
that was the CDC's suggestion...
Yes.

at some point you have to not allow the response to the virus to be worse than the virus....
March wasn't that time.
Real damage was being done to people because of the reaction to covid by the CDC and the WHO....
Utter rubbish. It was because people here and elsewhere didn't take the mandates seriously.
I don't understand this and I've been looking at it for a while... all I can say is WTF.....
Yeah, you have no answer...but you don't dare criticize your cult leader.
Not states... Florida and that had to do with the theme parks and beaches more than anything else....
Ummm no. I was talking about Georgia. But I'm sure you'll have some excuse for GA too.
That was pre vaccine and early on when the information was changing everyday....
But it was post his promising a miracle. Right? Again...you won't have a comment because...well...you're in a cult.

Social distancing was what he undermined. Nobody says they “got that wrong”.

Nobody asked you.

Somehow the blob issued a national emergency. Was he just stupid of incompetent?

Let me guess...it wasn’t his fault.. right?

LOL... brazenly stupid comment on your part.

Meanwhile back in reality, he chided states for opening up too early.
Social distancing has been debunked, Simp.

It was 1.4% when Biden took office and skyrocketed to 9.1 six months later.

Absolutely nobody should be buying what this guy is spewing. Why make such an assinine statement that is easily fact checked?

Donald Trump's son responds after Biden claims he inherited 9% inflation when he came into office

Bidumb had the easiest job on the planet. All he had to do was sit back and not fuck anything up. But no, he did the opposite.

Forum List

Back