The most Racist creatures on the planet. Democrats

Never. Over 25 + years I have yet to run into a native Japanese speaker with such poor grammar in their native language.

You just busted yourself.
You don't know shit.

Are you sure you actually lived in JAPAN??? Osaka? Kansai?.....

YOU sure as hell sound as if you have never been anywhere near the country and know next to nothing about it. You try to pass off a laughably ungrammatical "quote" to prove your victimhood, and now you reveal that you know nothing about the country's geography. Why not stop lying while you're behind?

YOU sure as hell sound as if you have never been anywhere near the country and know next to nothing about it. You try to pass off a laughably ungrammatical "quote" to prove your victimhood, and now you reveal that you know nothing about the country's geography. Why not stop lying while you're behind?
Alright, now you're just making shit up.

If you don't know anything about Osaka or the Kansai region, you can just go ahead and shut the fuck up. We're done here.

Alright, now you're just making shit up.

If you don't know anything about Osaka or the Kansai region, you can just go ahead and shut the fuck up. We're done here.

Your post strongly suggests that you were unaware that Osaka is IN Kansai. Sort of like asking if you have ever been to Boston OR New England. Why don’t you stop talking out your ass?

Last edited:
Your post strongly suggests that you were unaware that Osaka is IN Kansai.
What from my post suggests that I believe Osaka is NOT part of the Kansai region, you dumb ass? You're assuming all kinds of shit!!! If I said "Dallas or the DFW area" you assume that I think Dallas is NOT party of the DFW area?

Your post suggests that you don't know COCKSUCKING SHIT about the Osaka or Kansai dialect. Have you ever spoken a goddamn WORD of Japanese?

Your posts suggest to me that you THINK you know something, but you were really just stationed at some Army base.

But, let's do a little running quiz.

Mokari makka? (you should know the proper response)

Last edited:

....)

Let’s not. You know this is the internet, right genius? And your trying to transliterate a dialect just screams of trying too hard, fraud.
And your failure to know the reply to the most commonly known Osaka-ben greeting screams of not knowing jack shit. ALL Japanese people, from Okinawa to Hokkaido know the reply to the Osaka-ben greeting, mokari makka. It's like a running joke or something.

But, that's what I thought. Anybody who has ever been to Japan knows that they are openly racist, and you're sitting here acting like they are the rainbow coalition or something (I know. Bad example).

It does not necessarily make them bad people. It's deeply rooted in their culture, of which you appear to be unfamiliar.

....)

Let’s not. You know this is the internet, right genius? And your trying to transliterate a dialect just screams of trying too hard, fraud.
And your failure to know the reply to the most commonly known Osaka-ben greeting screams of not knowing jack shit. ALL Japanese people, from Okinawa to Hokkaido know the reply to the Osaka-ben greeting, mokari makka. It's like a running joke or something.

Are you really this stupid? It’s the internet, moron. Even if someone didn’t know, they could google it as quickly as you did. Stop embarrassing yourself.

....)

... Anybody who has ever been to Japan knows that they are openly racist....

Anyone who has read your nonsense here knows that YOU are.

Japanese people...and it's not close.

(I am not referring to Japanese immigrants. I am talking about Japanese nationals of Japanese decent, living in Japan)

And I love Japan...and Japanese people.

But, they are some racist MFers and they don't hide it.

Don’t be ridiculous.
I lived there for 2 years.

You?

Name another nationality or ethic group anywhere in the universe more openly and unapologetically racist than Japanese.

South Korea, China, Russia, almost all of Central and South America, pretty much all of Africa. There’s racism all over the world and most places are much worse about it then we are in the United States. Stop with the ridiculous stereotyping.

(I am not referring to Japanese immigrants. I am talking about Japanese nationals of Japanese decent, living in Japan)

Don’t be ridiculous.
I lived there for 2 years.

You?

How many times were you called gaijin baka?

Never. Over 25 + years I have yet to run into a native Japanese speaker with such poor grammar in their native language.

You just busted yourself.

.... "Gaijin" is not a racial term. It means 'foreigner,' 'outsider,' or anyone not Japanese. I'm gaijin, a black guy from Nigeria is gaijin, a guy from South Korea is gaijin, a guy from Guatemala is gaijin.....you get the idea.

....)

Are you really this stupid? It’s the internet, moron. Even if someone didn’t know, they could google it as quickly as you did. Stop embarrassing yourself.
So, prove it. Go google the answer.

:laughing0301:

I'll wait.

....)

So, prove it. Go google the answer.

I'll wait.

Unlike you, I didn’t need to, fraud.

The most Racist creatures on the planet.

I'm going to have to agree there. Culturally, they're not afraid to express disdain for other races and cultures.

More empty stereotypes. Two of the most popular television programs in Japan right now are all about learning about people and countries and cultures all over the world. Is that the case here in the US? On Japanese media people who have Japanese are very often celebrities because they’re so cool and attractive.

On one of the most popular television programs in China right now, a group of TV celebrities travels one by one to far flung an isolated corners of the world where there are Japanese citizens or former citizens living. These celebrities are followed as they make an often long track and learn about the people in foods and cultures and beliefs of the country and they are in. At the end of the program the same celebrities are featured wearing versions of the traditional garb from these countries and videos they’re showing of them finding their on one of the most popular television programs in China right now, a group of TV celebrities travels one by one to far flung and isolated corners of the world where there are Japanese citizens or former citizens living. These celebrities are followed as they make an off and long track and learn about the people in foods and cultures and beliefs of the country and they are in. At the end of the program the same celebrities are featured wearing versions of the traditional garb from these countries and videos are showing of them finding their expense and discussing their lives in these various places and how and why they decided to relocate there. It is a very interesting way of learning about different places in the world and it is a very very popular program. Does not sound too xenophobic to me.

Apologies for any and all talk to text errors.

Another very popular TV program in Japan is a children’s show where the hose then various crazy looking puppets learn about different countries around the world and learn some of the vocabulary of their native languages and then interview someone from the country who explains various things about their culture and religion and history. Does not sound too xenophobic to me.

.... "Gaijin" is not a racial term. It means 'foreigner,' 'outsider,' or anyone not Japanese. I'm gaijin, a black guy from Nigeria is gaijin, a guy from South Korea is gaijin, a guy from Guatemala is gaijin.....you get the idea.

Gaikokujin would be the correct word for a foreigner. Gaijin is a pejorative -- more akin to alien than foreigner.

“Hafu,” as half Japanese people are sometimes known, are considered so attractive and desirable that many have become models and actors and television celebrities based on that fact alone. Doesn’t sound too racist to me.

Gaikokujin would be the correct word for a foreigner. Gaijin is a pejorative -- more akin to alien than foreigner.

It’s an abbreviation, not a pejorative. Just as the word “foreigner” can be used with venom in one’s voice so can the term for outsider in Japanese. However, most of the time this is not the intention and it is not inherent in the term at all.

It’s an abbreviation, not a pejorative. Just as the word “foreigner” can be used with venom in one’s voice so can the term for outsider in Japanese. However, most of the time this is not the intention and it is not inherent in the term at all.
I agree that it is not necessarily a pejorative. It's just a short cut.

The word is made up of 3 characters.
Soto.gif
- Gai (Soto) = outside
Kuni.gif
- Koku (Kuni) = country/nation
Hito.gif
- Jin (Hito) = person

They are just leaving out the "kuni" part (read as "koku"). The "country" part is kind of redundant or unnecessary.

They use a lot of shortcuts, especially when the word is a non-jap word like "maku " - short for makudonarudo (McDonalds) or "pokemon" - short for poketo monsuta (pocket monster).

They're still racist.

Forum List

Back