The most Racist creatures on the planet. Democrats

The most Racist creatures on the planet.
Japanese people...and it's not close.

(I am not referring to Japanese immigrants. I am talking about Japanese nationals of Japanese decent, living in Japan)

And I love Japan...and Japanese people.

But, they are some racist MFers and they don't hide it.

Don’t be ridiculous.
I lived there for 2 years.

You?

Are you of Japanese decent or an Irish dude like me?

Do you LOOK like a Gaijin?

How many times were you called gaijin baka?

Their racism was so fucking obvious too.

My Hyojungo pronunciation got so good that when they would talk to me on the phone, it was a completely different experience than in person.
:laughing0301:

Because they thought I was one of them.

I only gave myself away on a phone call when I tried to use Kansaiben (I lived in Osaka).

So, yeah. Japanese are racist motherfuckers and they don't give a rat fuck who knows it.

Name another nationality or ethic group anywhere in the universe more openly and unapologetically racist than Japanese.

(I am not referring to Japanese immigrants. I am talking about Japanese nationals of Japanese decent, living in Japan)

I'm going to have to agree there. Culturally, they're not afraid to express disdain for other races and cultures.
One thing I admire about the Japanese is they don't allow any muslims in. There isn't one mosque in Japan. Never hear about any terrorism either. Smart people.
Yeah, that's not true.

I'm going to have to agree there. Culturally, they're not afraid to express disdain for other races and cultures.

More empty stereotypes. Two of the most popular television programs in Japan right now are all about learning about people and countries and cultures all over the world. Is that the case here in the US? On Japanese media people who have Japanese are very often celebrities because they’re so cool and attractive.
Whatever.

Kent Derricott is a novelty only. He is still a fucking gaijin and will never be full accepted.

One thing I admire about the Japanese is they don't allow any muslims in. There isn't one mosque in Japan. Never hear about any terrorism either. Smart people.
Yeah, that's not true.

You're right, there are mosques in Japan. I bet they're being monitored.

More empty stereotypes. The internet is the perfect vehicle to perpetuate ignorance.

On Japanese media people who have Japanese are very often celebrities because they’re so cool and attractive.

I don't know if you're old enough to remember David Spector. In Japan of the 90s and 00's he was a well-known 'gaijin tarento'.
He spoke fluent Japanese and was a regular on Japanese TV.

He was the butt of many a talk show host joke concerning foreigners and their customs, he played the part very well.

I was living in Japan then.

One thing I admire about the Japanese is they don't allow any muslims in. There isn't one mosque in Japan. ....

Another example of the ignorance perpetuated on the internet.

Don’t be ridiculous.

You?

Are you of Japanese decent or an Irish dude like me?

Their racism was so fucking obvious too.

My Hyojungo pronunciation got so good that when they would talk to me on the phone, it was a completely different experience than in person.

Because they thought I was one of them.

I only gave myself away on a phone call when I tried to use Kansaiben (I lived in Osaka).

So, yeah. Japanese are racist motherfuckers and they don't give a rat fuck who knows it.

Name another nationality or ethic group anywhere in the universe more openly and unapologetically racist than Japanese.

You sure sound like you’re trying to make whatever group you want to identify with seem as bad as anyone.

Don’t be ridiculous.

You?

South Korea, China, Russia, almost all of Central and South America, pretty much all of Africa. There’s racism all over the world and most places are much worse about it then we are in the United States. Stop with the ridiculous stereotyping.

Cn1VzZUUIAAw0cj.jpg

See that top group of people? Republicans see them as diverse.

See that bottom group of people? Republicans see them as racist.

Hmmm, I wonder why?

Don’t be ridiculous.

You?

I AM gaijin.

Don’t be ridiculous.

You?

Never. Over 25 + years I have yet to run into a native Japanese speaker with such poor grammar in their native language.

You just busted yourself.

Democrats always have been racists. It's pretty much their stock in trade. It's what they do, their thing as it were. They're absolutely the worst kind of racists too. When Biden said they'll put you back in chains, he was really thinking we're gonna keep you all in chains. Not steel chains but welfare and EOC chains but chains nonetheless.

Never. Over 25 + years I have yet to run into a native Japanese speaker with such poor grammar in their native language.

You just busted yourself.
You don't know shit.

Are you sure you actually lived in JAPAN??? Osaka? Kansai?

You look Japanese, don't you? That's why you never heard it. They would not have said it to you.

They are racist motherfuckers.

Quit trying to defend the indefensible. It is what it is.

They have a lot of great qualities as a people and a nation. Racial tolerance is not one of them.

Give it up.

....... They would not have said it to you.

They are racist motherfuckers......

You are the racist motherfucker. "Gaijin" is not a racial term. It means 'foreigner,' 'outsider,' or anyone not Japanese. I'm gaijin, a black guy from Nigeria is gaijin, a guy from South Korea is gaijin, a guy from Guatemala is gaijin.....you get the idea.

Forum List

Back