Suspect Allegedly Beat Up, Shoved Man Onto T Tracks ‘Because He Was White’

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
No, he shouldn't be charged with a hate crime b/c I believe bias crime laws are unconstitutional.

So I wonder if he'll be charged with a hate crime.......

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Police say they have charged a man accused of beating up and shoving another man onto the tracks at the Wood Street T Station “because he was white.”

Willie Hayes is facing a number of charges in the alleged incident, including ethnic intimidation, attempted homicide and aggravated assault.

Police: Suspect Allegedly Beat Up, Shoved Man Onto T Tracks ‘Because He Was White’
I don't think whites are covered under hate crime laws.

It is scary, savage "brown" rapists and murderers who were taken care of back in the day without million dollar trials now have specially privileges.

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Police say they have charged a man accused of beating up and shoving another man onto the tracks at the Wood Street T Station “because he was white.”

Willie Hayes is facing a number of charges in the alleged incident, including ethnic intimidation, attempted homicide and aggravated assault.

Police: Suspect Allegedly Beat Up, Shoved Man Onto T Tracks ‘Because He Was White’
I don't think whites are covered under hate crime laws.

There is no law made where whites aren't covered .

banner.jpg

Racial/ethnicity/ancestry bias (Based on Table 1.)
Among single-bias hate crime incidents in 2017, there were 5,060 victims of race/ethnicity/ancestry motivated hate crime.

• 48.6 percent were victims of crimes motivated by their offenders’ anti-Black or African American bias.
  • 17.1 percent were victims of anti-White bias.
Victims

It's funny how nobody talks about how blacks are 12 percent of the population in situations like this. But we can certainly find Bobby Boucher carrying water for that fake white victimization narrative.

Last edited:
another black hate crime that is not headline MSM--more proof of everything
blacks commit hate crimes at twice the rate of whites

banner.jpg

Racial/ethnicity/ancestry bias (Based on Table 1.)
Among single-bias hate crime incidents in 2017, there were 5,060 victims of race/ethnicity/ancestry motivated hate crime.

• 48.6 percent were victims of crimes motivated by their offenders’ anti-Black or African American bias.
  • 17.1 percent were victims of anti-White bias.
Victimsl

It's funny how nobody talks about how blacks are 12 percent of the population in situations like this. But we can certainly find Bobby Boucher carrying water for that fake white victimization narrative.

blacks commit hate crimes at twice the rate of whites
Offenders
and your post also proves the above stats
white population-67% ---48% is LOWER!
black population 13% --17.1 is HIGHER
most of the anti-white crimes are NOT labelled as hate crimes--such as:
Murders of Alison Parker and Adam Ward - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back