The most Racist creatures on the planet. Democrats

The most Racist creatures on the planet.
Japanese people...and it's not close.

(I am not referring to Japanese immigrants. I am talking about Japanese nationals of Japanese decent, living in Japan)

And I love Japan...and Japanese people.

But, they are some racist MFers and they don't hide it.

Asian Indians are up there too.

EVIL woman Michelle Obama_02.jpg

Hello. Connecting the dots.

Listen to this 3 minute conversation and ask yourself if Bill De Blasio is married to a devoted follower of Mrs. Michelle Obama, our Nation's first human dysfunction embracing/promoting first lady, as well as unofficial leader for the matriarchal focused, man crushing BLM organization.

'Michelle Obama - Normalizing, Promoting HATE, VIOLENCE & Human Dysfunction'

Now listen to the woman in this 7 minute recording offering detailed insights to the troubling behaviors Danielle was alluding to in her chat with Tommy.

"Black women are destroying themselves and black men"

Black women are destroying themselves and black men - Streamable

If you are interested in digging deeper, I recommend beginning here:

YouTube search terms "mental health illness black community"

A good friend since JHS is a retired NYC teacher. Five years into his job, he regretted becoming a teacher cause he spent more time dealing with discipline issues than teaching.

It did not help that admins refused to take action against apparent emotionally troubled students or their student's uncaring primary child caregivers.

I feel bad for my buddy. He began his teaching career with good intentions and retired as an understandably angry, frustrated man.

Thanks Obama.

z.Umar Johnson Reading.jpg z.Umar Johnson INCUBATOR.jpg

Peace.

Last edited:

(I am not referring to Japanese immigrants. I am talking about Japanese nationals of Japanese decent, living in Japan)

I'm going to have to agree there. Culturally, they're not afraid to express disdain for other races and cultures.

Don’t be ridiculous.
I lived there for 2 years.

You?

That's nothing, check out neo-segregation in Left wing colleges all across the US

National Association of Scholars - Report: Neo-Segregation at Yale by NAS

They are promoting segregation once again, all under the banner of helping blacks.

I reckon this is what they call true regressive behavior.

Sick bunch. I would say that the average Leftist is far more obsessed with race than Hitler ever was.

I'm going to have to agree there. Culturally, they're not afraid to express disdain for other races and cultures.

But in the mind set of a Leftists, they have earned their racism.

In other words, it matters little how bad they act or how racist a black person becomes cuz their ancestors were slaves once.

Well guess what, the vast majority of people who have walked the earth were slaves at one time or another.

In fact, there are more slaves today than at any other time in human history.

There are more slaves today than any other point in history

Welcome to the human race.

More empty stereotypes. Two of the most popular television programs in Japan right now are all about learning about people and countries and cultures all over the world. Is that the case here in the US? On Japanese media people who have Japanese are very often celebrities because they’re so cool and attractive.

Regurgitates Fox "News" clickbait.

Is all exited about it.

Doesn't understand why every sane person is laughing at him.

The NYC program is insanely racist. That you knew that you could not defend it, is hopeful.

That you did not join in, in condemning it, makes you look like the one to be laughed at.

More empty stereotypes. Two of the most popular television programs in Japan right now are all about learning about people and countries and cultures all over the world. Is that the case here in the US? On Japanese media people who have Japanese are very often celebrities because they’re so cool and attractive.

It's more complicated that that. Culturally, the stigma against publicly expressing racist sentiments isn't as strong in Japan as it is in America. I've heard people from Asia (including Koreans and Chinese) unabashedly express opinions regarding other races that would make people very uncomfortable in other cultures.

I don't believe that Japanese are internally more racist than anyone else, they are just more comfortable expressing it publicly.

Personally, I put it down to a homogeneous culture where you don't encounter a lot of minorities in public and you don't have to be worried about offending someone with an off-hand remark.

On Japanese media people who have Japanese are very often celebrities because they’re so cool and attractive.

I don't know if you're old enough to remember David Spector. In Japan of the 90s and 00's he was a well-known 'gaijin tarento'.
He spoke fluent Japanese and was a regular on Japanese TV.

He was the butt of many a talk show host joke concerning foreigners and their customs, he played the part very well.

One thing I admire about the Japanese is they don't allow any muslims in. There isn't one mosque in Japan. Never hear about any terrorism either. Smart people.

One thing I admire about the Japanese is they don't allow any muslims in. There isn't one mosque in Japan. Never hear about any terrorism either. Smart people.

Actually, there are Muslims in Japan. There are mosques.

List of mosques in Japan - Wikipedia

Japanese are often quite open where religious matters are concernered.

Forum List

Back