The Moon is an artificial object

Let me give you something to read:

The anomalies in conventional science are too great, girly.

41LNdlOKgFL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Moses little bro, Frankie the rock splitter, broke his trusty rock, so he borrowed Bog Mo's staff and well....

Why would it trouble that some inconceivablly advanced and powerful civilization or entity made the Moon?

What difference does it make

I said read slowly. You clearly don't understand.

Riiiiiight.

Your explanation makes literally no sense

I didn't realize you were this stupid. I suspect you're not being serious, but...

I can't convince you of anything. The Moon and Earth are made of identical material, how anyone comes to conclude that's evidence of a non-existent third body impactor, is just beyond me

Stop kidding around.

Moses little bro, Frankie the rock splitter, broke his trusty rock, so he borrowed Bog Mo's staff and well....

Why would it trouble that some inconceivablly advanced and powerful civilization or entity made the Moon?

try to grasp the resources involved

and then grasp the idea that they left it behind and never came back.

then you will see your stance fails at common sense.

It's not only that there's a Moon to stabilize our orbit, its that our planet has 4 gas giants on the perimeter to absorb most of the leftover construction debris.

Who ever said they never came back?

Riiiiiight.

I didn't realize you were this stupid. I suspect you're not being serious, but...

I can't convince you of anything. The Moon and Earth are made of identical material, how anyone comes to conclude that's evidence of a non-existent third body impactor, is just beyond me

Stop kidding around.

It's like saying twins are the product of a collision with a third person who disappeared right after making them.

It's just nutty

Riiiiiight.

Stop kidding around.

It's like saying twins are the product of a collision with a third person who disappeared right after making them.

It's just nutty

The joke is played out. Let it go.

It's not only that there's a Moon to stabilize our orbit, its that our planet has 4 gas giants on the perimeter to absorb most of the leftover construction debris.

are you fucking with me?

are you saying aliens not only built the moon, but built the gas giants?

are you fucking with me?

are you saying aliens not only built the moon, but built the gas giants?

hal.jpg

The moon is a Dyson's Sphere and there is a ship that crash landed there 75 years ago on the surface, and Scotty is trapped in a transporter loop in the ship.

Oh won't you save Scotty. Picard is too old now. He has delusions of being Scrooge.

Forum List

Back