The moon landings were a HOAX

ObligationLaunch

Feb 10, 2016
There has never been anyone with earthly technology been on the moon!
It is all staged.

OR give me any proof that there have been 'our' people on the moon.

How come people still believe there were people on the moon? unbelievable.

It is all staged.

I blame it on the public schools :)

allow me to have this argument for everyone;

normal human; America landed men on the moon.
moonbat; nuhuh
normal human; we have pics, recording, interviews, rocks, dust, and a plate that was set on the moon, by men, that we can hit with a laser to tell how far away the moon is.
moonbat; nuhuh

moonbat; nuhuh
normal human; we have pics, recording, interviews, rocks, dust, and a plate that was set on the moon, by men, that we can hit with a laser to tell how far away the moon is.
moonbat; nuhuh

but, but, but Van Allen belts.

moonbat; nuhuh
moonbat; nuhuh

You just have to ask yourself what is more difficult, a massive conspiracy, involving thousands of people, all of whom have either have a desire to "come clean" but have no direct evidence, or have evidence, but are in on it and are complicit with keeping quiet

OR

We sent someone on a rocket to the moon, and brought them back.

I would think the actual moon shot is far simpler than the conspiracy.

We figured out how to put beer in a can, we can figure out how to go to the moon

Of course it is a hoax. There is no such thing as the moon to even land on. lol

image.jpeg

It is all staged.

Yeah....and those silly claims of a box with a keyboard that allows you to access information from all over the world.
What a bunch of shysters....

Columbus discovering America was a HOAX

It has been scientifically proven that the earth is flat

flat-earth-flood-1.jpg

Last edited:
We figured out how to put beer in a can, we can figure out how to go to the moon

While a good comparison, one could also use the example of airplanes going from fabric covered flimsy death traps to multi-jet engine, multi-passenger behemoths in around 60-70 years or so. If we could do that, blasting a rocket to the moon doesn't seem so immense.

Thank you to the OP for showing us this Massive Liberal Conspiracy.

If only he would post PROOF.

I don't believe the thousands of people it took to make the moon landing happen, were all in on some wild conspiracy to fake a perfectly doable 'Murican moon landing. Every leading theory on the origins of our very existence are based on samples of lunar soil extracted by the American astronauts.

We've also been landing crafts on other planets for about the same amount of time, and lets not forget the Voyager space crafts still sending in data about the borderland regions of interstellar space, 40 years after launch.

moonbat; nuhuh
moonbat; nuhuh

You just have to ask yourself what is more difficult, a massive conspiracy, involving thousands of people, all of whom have either have a desire to "come clean" but have no direct evidence, or have evidence, but are in on it and are complicit with keeping quiet

OR

We sent someone on a rocket to the moon, and brought them back.

I would think the actual moon shot is far simpler than the conspiracy.

Nuhuh

EU, China, Russia or everyone but the United States want to get to the moon. They will make money there from a water/fuel refill station for space shuttles and other space craft to using minerals for high-tech to learning how to colonize humans. Obama wants the US to go to the moon to grow potatoes. He is a reptile.

th

EU, China, Russia or everyone but the United States want to get to the moon. They will make money there from a water/fuel refill station for space shuttles and other space craft to using minerals for high-tech to learning how to colonize humans. Obama wants the US to go to the moon to grow potatoes. He is a reptile.

th
There is no economic benefit of colonizing the moon. It costs too much to get there and sustain a station

It is all staged.

Yanno, it's kinda sad that some people are so lame. so devoid of talent and intelligence that they must attempt to demean and diminish the accomplishments of others. I don't pity you ... I reject you and the ignorance and stupidity that drives you.
You are a reject, Princess.

moonbat; nuhuh
moonbat; nuhuh

Well let's see.

we have pics,

Yes, but they are as fake as they can be,. They are full of errors.

recording,

Of what? And what is that saying?

interviews

yes indeed, Just watching them makes you laugh.No evidence there.

Yes,indeed very fake ones! So no evidence there.

duh?

and a plate that was set on the moon, by men, that we can hit with a laser to tell how far away the moonn

No, it wasn't put there by men on the moon at all.

And there are more enormous flaws.

No, we haven't put men on the moon.

Clearly to see with anyone with eyes and 2 brain-cells.

Yanno, it's kinda sad that some people are so lame. so devoid of talent and intelligence

Just an Ad Hominem, nothing real.

that they must attempt to demean and diminish the accomplishments of others.

Well, I understand that you want that to be the case.
However, I don't have that intention at all.
I just look at evidence and make conclusions.
And, well, if there is noo evidence....
What is wromg with that?

I don't pity you ...

Who cares?

I reject you and the ignorance and stupidity that drives you.
You are a reject, Princess.

And, yaaawn, of course an Ad Hominem exactly as expected by people
who haven't done any research into tjis.

Were do these people come from?

Forum List

Back