The Moon is an artificial object

ObligationLaunch

Feb 10, 2016
The moon is indeed not an natual object but a build object. Hence an artificial object.
Accoriding to a lot o scientists the moon, as a natural object' couldn;t exist.

Interesting eh?

So who built it? the reptilians? the grays aliens? who...

was it the Reticuli?

talk to us!

:pLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^^^ nah not him

may be you did GT?

The moon is indeed not an natual object but a build object. Hence an artificial object.

Interesting eh?

One can find just about anything one seeks to find concerning science and scientists. Just about six months ago, I read a piece by some scientists claiming that the moon was originally part of the earth and simply broke away from it. Scientists are about as argumentative a group of people as are anyone else.

Dass right!! And the world may never know, unless they listen to my songs backwards. But...i dont think they have that option on my bandcamp page

Interesting eh?

Ya know it's hollow too, an' dese guys live in dere!

Selenites+First+Men+on+the+Moon.jpg

The Moon is made of the exact same material as the Earth.

The Moon is far too large to be in Earth's orbit

The Moon is same apparent size as the Sun, which causes total lunar and solar eclipses

Yeah, it just happened all by accident

The Moon is same apparent size as the Sun, which causes total lunar and solar eclipses

lolol

You mean it's not made of green cheese?

This moon is fake:eek:

IMG_9058.png

This moon is real:D

moon.jpg

Last edited:

Interesting eh?

Ya know it's hollow too, an' dese guys live in dere!

Selenites+First+Men+on+the+Moon.jpg

Look at my avatar Billy and see exactly what someone from Middle Earth looks like. We are cute little devils.

Interesting eh?

No.

why so communicative Unkotare?? :laugh:

Because everyone knows that the moon was formed by the head-on collision of earth with the embryonic planet Theia.

Further, since the oxygen isotopes of rock on both the earth and moon are the same, the origin of the moon is not a mystery requiring any ridiculous notions born of juvenile imagination.

Interesting eh?

No.

why so communicative Unkotare?? :laugh:

Because everyone knows that the moon was formed by the head-on collision of earth with the embryonic planet Theia.

Further, since the oxygen isotopes of rock on both the earth and moon are the same, the origin of the moon is not a mystery requiring any ridiculous notions born of juvenile imagination.

ok.
that's what it is! now we know how it is..:biggrin:

Forum List

Back