The Moon is an artificial object

The moon is indeed not an natual object but a build object. Hence an artificial object.
Accoriding to a lot o scientists the moon, as a natural object' couldn;t exist.

Interesting eh?

No.

why so communicative Unkotare?? :laugh:

Because everyone knows that the moon was formed by the head-on collision of earth with the embryonic planet Theia.

Further, since the oxygen isotopes of rock on both the earth and moon are the same, the origin of the moon is not a mystery requiring any ridiculous notions born of juvenile imagination.
Hilarious. First the isotopes show that the Moon and Earth were made of the same materials, that there was no impactor. Now, the lack of physical evidence of an impactor becomes evidence of the impactor.

You see how tragically funny/stupid this is, right?

The moon is not an isotope.

Period.

It's cheeeeeeeeeeeese. :mad-61:

The moon is not an artificial object. It is a giant space dragon egg...and woe be to us when it hatches.

BTW sometimes I'll make provocative because I get a sadist pleasure from the intellectual torture. This isn't one of those times.

I'm absolutely deadly serious. The only explanation that fits all the facts is that the Moon is an artificial satellite

The main purpose of the satellite Moon is to stabilize Earth's orbit and axis tilt to make it most suitable for life with as little variation in temperature and climate as possible

The moon is indeed not an natual object but a build object. Hence an artificial object.

Interesting eh?

No.

Because everyone knows that the moon was formed by the head-on collision of earth with the embryonic planet Theia.

Further, since the oxygen isotopes of rock on both the earth and moon are the same, the origin of the moon is not a mystery requiring any ridiculous notions born of juvenile imagination.
Hilarious. First the isotopes show that the Moon and Earth were made of the same materials, that there was no impactor. Now, the lack of physical evidence of an impactor becomes evidence of the impactor.

You don't seem to understand.

BTW sometimes I'll make provocative because I get a sadist pleasure from the intellectual torture. This isn't one of those times.

I'm absolutely deadly serious. The only explanation that fits all the facts is that the Moon is an artificial satellite

The only explanation is that you are on crack.

Interesting eh?

No.

You don't seem to understand.

Yes I do.

Problem is ...I am torn .... between cheese, grey aliens from Reticula, a giant hatching egg or something embryonic...I don't know ...

Heaven knows what it is! (no pun intended)

It's just hanging there ...that's all I know.;)

Interesting eh?

No.

I thought it was made out of dripping poop.

Oh my bad that is what your name means.Urban Dictionary: Unkotare

I say cheese anyhow.

Interesting eh?

No.

Here you go, dopey. Grab a dictionary and read slowly. Don't be afraid to ask for help when you need to.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/01/160129090451.htm

image.jpeg

Interesting eh?

Ya know it's hollow too, an' dese guys live in dere!

Selenites+First+Men+on+the+Moon.jpg

Look at my avatar Billy and see exactly what someone from Middle Earth looks like. We are cute little devils.

And all this time I thought it was a pic of hilary.....

The main purpose of the satellite Moon is to stabilize Earth's orbit and axis tilt to make it most suitable for life with as little variation in temperature and climate as possible

The main "purpose" of the Moon is to follow the laws of physics, like gravity and centripetal force.

If it is going to be artificial, it had better at least be real cheese....

For the life of me I do not understand why there are not stronger policies on mental patient access to the internet.

Don't forget that it's flat.

One can find just about anything one seeks to find concerning science and scientists. Just about six months ago, I read a piece by some scientists claiming that the moon was originally part of the earth and simply broke away from it. Scientists are about as argumentative a group of people as are anyone else.

I agree with you here. So, it is about the evidence of course.

Interesting eh?

No.

Here you go, dopey. Grab a dictionary and read slowly. Don't be afraid to ask for help when you need to.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/01/160129090451.htm

LOL

So you had no idea how startled the scientific community was when they adjusted the radioactive decay of the isotopes and discovered that the Moon and Earth were made of identical material and therefore there's no evidence of the impactor.

Lack of evidence is now proof.

Sure.

Forum List

Back