Zone1 The Mighty Lion of Judah

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
You might have heard of the “Lion of Judah” but where does this symbol come from and what does it mean? And what does it have to do with Jerusalem?

AdobeStock_666706282-2048x1347.jpeg

Psalm 137
If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning. If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy.

Why include your mug in this useless topic?
It is not a pleasant sight over breakfast .

And the Space Alien who fooled them and particularly Moses still controls the tribe of the most gullible Gullibles .
Now more Genocide in the name of Yahweh . Just like the Old Testament -- full of love , kindness etc.
Really .

Why include your mug in this useless topic?
It is not a pleasant sight over breakfast .

And the Space Alien who fooled them and particularly Moses still controls the tribe of the most gullible Gullibles .
Now more Genocide in the name of Yahweh . Just like the Old Testament -- full of love , kindness etc.
Really .
You have breakfast? I usually only have a coffee do you eat a full english breakfast?

You have breakfast? I usually only have a coffee do you eat a full english breakfast?
I usually never eat breakfast and do a minimum 12 hour intermittent fast .
However, I am taking a very short course of Cortico Steroids ( no relation to Anabolic Steroids) and a large daily dose is best taken early and after food .

A basic Muesli with added mixed dry fruit in Kefir with a Banana to follow .

The true lion of Judah resides in the British Isles. It is only recently that the Jews lived up to that emblem, and only because of the powerful influence of Britain.

The "scarlet thread" emblem is widely used on British military and ceremonial uniforms.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back