The Man Who Found a “Cure For All Diseases” Taken to Supreme Court Over Claims & Wins!

If he can cure RA...count me in.

Seriously....anyone that discovers a cure for anything is debunked because cures mean no drugs. No drugs means no money.

And bogus cures based on mendacity rather than scientific fact mislead countless people, give them false hope, and often hasten their deaths.

There's no one cure for the 100+ types of cancer, much less for all of these disparate diseases with different mechanisms of action. People like this snake-oil salesman are in it to make a quick buck off the gullible, period.

OP wrote: He also has spoken about helping Steven Seagal and Eddie Murphy’s mother...

That's a new one on me...

... I didn't know they were brothers.

I have been eating A LOT of bell peppers lately. Sometimes I throw in an egg and scramble it up with chopped peppers. For 2 days now..no hand pain.
Maybe he is on to something.

Nutritional Guide

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Seriously....anyone that discovers a cure for anything is debunked because cures mean no drugs. No drugs means no money.

And bogus cures based on mendacity rather than scientific fact mislead countless people, give them false hope, and often hasten their deaths.

There's no one cure for the 100+ types of cancer, much less for all of these disparate diseases with different mechanisms of action. People like this snake-oil salesman are in it to make a quick buck off the gullible, period.

I'm a skeptic of kinda everything...but I dont know honestly man. I checked his site and of course he has herbs he sells but he doesnt have prices or listings of things to do for certain ailments. Every question on his FB page was responded with "call this number and ask for package deals". That sounds like some super high priced shit.....BUT I do believe that our diets are whats killing us and cant see a downside to a more vegetable based diet and/or herbs in ones diet as curing some ailments tho.

Even tho I cant give up meat for shit

I'm a skeptic of kinda everything...but I dont know honestly man. I checked his site and of course he has herbs he sells but he doesnt have prices or listings of things to do for certain ailments. Every question on his FB page was responded with "call this number and ask for package deals". That sounds like some super high priced shit.....BUT I do believe that our diets are whats killing us and cant see a downside to a more vegetable based diet and/or herbs in ones diet as curing some ailments tho.

Even tho I cant give up meat for shit

Absolutely. Changes in diet, adding certain foods, taking supplements, etc. can make a real difference in how we feel. Where it gets dangerous is when people with serious and/or chronic medical conditions buy into "miracle cures" and stop taking their meds.

Yes, as Gracie said, there is a tendency by pharma companies to push their products, but there's also a snake-oil salesman lurking in everyone's junk mail. People need to educate themselves via reputable medical sites, not those that begin and end with "Buy My Product!"

JMO.

Forum List

Back