The Left’s Meltdown Over Super Bowl Ads Shows Exactly How Radical It’s Become

Fox & Friends spreads hate every morning

Fox and Friends is weak, they cant spread warm butter on toast let alone hate.
So your the new resident rw hate channel reviewer?

SAVE IT n00b!!!
X6KLc1VY.gif

You obviously have me confused with someone else. My question was for the OP, not you bozos who were offended about the halftime show.
I was not offended but I recognize hate when I see it, my comment was in support of you, you sure you got your brain in working order today?

What hate? Your comment was in support of me questioning the supposed huge outrage liberals are having over super bowl ads? Great, we agree, wingnuts are making something of nothing, again.
Oh. Sorry, I was wrong, supporting the black panthers is just a cool thing that all americans should rally around.

Yes, the Liberals only hate the proper people, white conservatives.

You appear to be the only one hating. I thought the halftime show was great, have you seen Beyonce's new video? It's good shit.
I never I said I hated it, how come you see me with such bigotry?

Never said you were a bigot.

Meh, I paused the game for an hour so I could watch just the game. Then I paused it again at half time to skip that shit too.

I hate to mention this but, women in the black panthers did not dress like that

there uniform were blue and black, the only leather were the jacket, but you could buy the rest from your local k-mart.

I hope they were referring to the BPP from the 60s, the NBPP is way out of line.

What are we supposed to be frothing about?
apparently only those who frequent nationalreviewonline got the memo. IOW's only rw'ers. It was linked at Drudge (gay guy's website) no doubt

So you agree with NARAL's response to the ad?
Why should anyone give anymore of a crap about NARAL than some idiot an the NR?
yep. They have marty and his ilk pegged :laugh:

Do you agree with NARAL's statement or not?

apparently only those who frequent nationalreviewonline got the memo. IOW's only rw'ers. It was linked at Drudge (gay guy's website) no doubt

I doesn't even come up on my radar kiddo

SIlly statement. Odd how ever thread complaining about some political aspect of the commercials and/or half-time was started by pearl-clutching con-servatives.

Nice dodge. Answer the question. Here let me give you an example.

I think its a perfect example of the basic mean-ness of some of the abortion rights group, coupled with their single issue one mindedness.

SIlly statement. Odd how ever thread complaining about some political aspect of the commercials and/or half-time was started by pearl-clutching con-servatives.

So you disagree with it or not? It can be silly and you can still agree with it, or disagree with it.

Why can't progressives answer simple questions?

I think its a perfect example of the basic mean-ness of some of the abortion rights group, coupled with their single issue one mindedness.
Shows how little you know about how groups fund raise. They create controversy whether there is any or not. :banghead: See the Repub benghazi hearings for an example of that and get back to me Skippy Why GOP’s Benghazi fundraising is so upsetting to veterans

Shows how little you know about how groups fund raise. They create controversy whether there is any or not. :banghead: See the Repub benghazi hearings for an example of that and get back to me Skippy Why GOP’s Benghazi fundraising is so upsetting to veterans

Still not answering the question.

Forum List

Back