The Left’s Meltdown Over Super Bowl Ads Shows Exactly How Radical It’s Become

It has been a while but the last time I checked babies wanted this, not Doritos.
breastfeeeding_mother_holding_baby.jpg

Doesn't look bad to me either, and I like Doritos...

No doubt, NARAL's tweets are whiny crybaby bullshit. Just just like the pearl clutching over the halftime show.

It is amazing how much democrats need hate and division to survive. Using strippers dressed to resemble the Black Panthers during halftime, it is scarry to think how far they are willing to go for power.

It is amazing how much democrats need hate and division to survive. Using strippers dressed to resemble the Black Panthers during halftime, it is scarry to think how far they are willing to go for power.

You can tell by how these handful of comments are all over right wing media. And the frothing lather the right has worked themselves into.

You can tell by how these handful of comments are all over right wing media. And the frothing lather the right has worked themselves into.
Pile on the hate brother, pile on, anything for power, do not let one comment on tbe internet get by wuthout your hateful bigoted twist.

Project and attack, project.

Now answer back like the rabid dog that you are.

No doubt, NARAL's tweets are whiny crybaby bullshit. Just just like the pearl clutching over the halftime show.

I'm wondering if their social media coordinator will be looking for another job soon, honestly the response was almost so comical I was looking for an Onion tag instead of a NARAL tag.

Pile on the hate brother, pile on, anything for power, do not let one comment on tbe internet get by wuthout your hateful bigoted twist.

Project and attack, project.

Now answer back like the rabid dog that you are.

Laughing.....we didn't start this thread. Your ilk did. As conservatives did the numerous articles, babble on TV, and random punditry.

Over a handful of tweets.

Forum List

Back