VIDEO: BLM Lights Unattended Fires Around People’s Land, Burns Cows Alive, Threatens Ranchers with

It's outrageous what has been going on, and ranchers and farmers have no real recourse.

BLM really really needs an overhaul. Their whole pay to pollute schemes are so out of hand. How they treat ranchers and farmers is so out of line.

Do you work for blm or the epa? Just curious. You seem to immediately be defending them each time any abuse is brought up regarding them.
Can't fight City Hall. Maybe they should learn to cooperate with the largest land owner instead eh?

One of the problems we have of dealing with this Administration and how many whack jobs are in high positions screwing up every day is that we're dealing with a scenario of bats out of a cave.

There is so much shit going down you can't keep track of it.

Think back to Bundy. I had every link needed to prove that BLM allows solar companies to pay to pollute. I still have them in my stack of stuff but I'm trying to fire off a few seed orders and have a life.

:)

The bureau of land mismanagement has a long storied history of incompetence. As with several federal bureaucratic agencies the interior department is a classic, should be legislatively divested of all BLM land, transferred to respective states for administration, remaining entity consolidated into three remaining divisions: Dept of Indian Affairs, National Parks, Fish and Wildlife.

Forum List

Back