It’s Not Just Hamas: The Left’s Shameful History Of Glorifying Murderous Tyrants

I dont see mobs of Christians in the streets right now protesting Israel. I dont see Christians storming embassies and calling Israel an apartheid state... I see Muslims doing it.

Why do you ignore the support Israel actually has from Christians? if you want to go back to the 16th Century I get it, but this is 2023

Israel is up against a religious movement that hates their existence. Its not even about the land, which is why Hamas, does nothing for its people with any money sent. They want those people to live poor and suffering so they have a never ending pool of recruits, and they can also parade that poverty in front of the international community to garner sympathy and more hate against jews... I believ this all to be by design and Iran is greatly behind this.

Christians? not so much I think. They tend to support Israel unless you want to point to a couple extremist groups.
The Christians are mixed with the Muslims. You are not noticing the Christians punching a Jewish woman simply because she is Jewish.
You are not noticing the Christians mixes with the Pro Palestine protests.

The topic is The Left’s Shameful History Of Glorifying Murderous Tyrants.
The topic is not me, its not racism, its not Santa Clause,
the topic is The Left’s Shameful History Of Glorifying Murderous Tyrants.
You gave a lot of examples but really no sources.

And just the fact that you added BLM which was protesting the death, not only of George Floyd but many other Black man, Unnecessarily, shows how one sided you are, how one sided you choose to see things.

Trump loves Putin, and Xi, and the North Korea dictator. And so do many Republicans.

Republicans seem to be on the side of Russia against Ukraine wanting not to fund Ukraine.

In other words, your crying that the Left is this or that , that it was of this or that is simply lacking lots of meat.

Where is the beef?

The Christians are mixed with the Muslims. You are not noticing the Christians punching a Jewish woman simply because she is Jewish.
You are not noticing the Christians mixes with the Pro Palestine protests.

Ahhh because radical muslims have so much love for Christians? they mix together right? You seem very confused to me, or you also have fallen to the same kind of Identity politics brain washing that has befallen
so many around the world now.

I see the article, but where does it say he's a Christian?

Republican MAGA terrorists and Hamas and other terrorists are the only ones I know who always threaten people if they do not get their way.

What an endlessly convoluted diatribe against the "left".

You sound just like the Muslims and Christians who endlessly call Jews EVIL. And every time they do that a bunch of lunatics goes out and murders Jews.

Silence is golden. Try it.

Farah renounced violence. .. Hamas was Israel's creation.

Ahhh because radical muslims have so much love for Christians? they mix together right? You seem very confused to me, or you also have fallen to the same kind of Identity politics brain washing that has befallen
so many around the world now.

I see the article, but where does it say he's a Christian?

Idiots. None of this crap is about religion.

Hamas is an offspring of Muslim Brotherhood.

They never had any intention of being pro Israel, no matter how much sugar you spread on them.

I dont see mobs of Christians in the streets right now protesting Israel. I dont see Christians storming embassies and calling Israel an apartheid state... I see Muslims doing it.

Why do you ignore the support Israel actually has from Christians? if you want to go back to the 16th Century I get it, but this is 2023

Israel is up against a religious movement that hates their existence. Its not even about the land, which is why Hamas, does nothing for its people with any money sent. They want those people to live poor and suffering so they have a never ending pool of recruits, and they can also parade that poverty in front of the international community to garner sympathy and more hate against jews... I believ this all to be by design and Iran is greatly behind this.

Christians? not so much I think. They tend to support Israel unless you want to point to a couple extremist groups.

This isn't about religion. Hamas was funded and encouraged by Israel in 1987 to prevent any 2 state solution ever.

Fatah renounced violence.

imo its an overstatement to say Israel "created" Hamas. But at the very least Bibi and his allies used Hamas as a foil to thwart any prospect of peace and a Pale homeland with Israel still existing.

But one calling card of Hamas was religion. Or as toxic a repudiation of human rights and dignity as Likud's.

Hamas is an offspring of Muslim Brotherhood.

They never had any intention of being pro Israel, no matter how much sugar you spread on them.

That's right. Hamas is an offshoot of Muslim Brotherhood. Osama bin Laden was Muslim Brotherhood.

Saudi Arabia banned Muslim Brotherhood in 1972 when Faisel was king.

Delusional.

It is totally written in the NT and the Quran and other Christian and Islamic writings.

Blind and delusional.

Bullshit, it's another land grab. Hamas is doing what it was paid to do when the PLO renounced violence.

This isn't about religion. Hamas was funded and encouraged by Israel in 1987 to prevent any 2 state solution ever.

Fatah renounced violence.
Yeah, Fatah renounced violence .

When?
From 2018

Some people do live in a parallel world

imo its an overstatement to say Israel "created" Hamas. But at the very least Bibi and his allies used Hamas as a foil to thwart any prospect of peace and a Pale homeland with Israel still existing.

But one calling card of Hamas was religion. Or as toxic a repudiation of human rights and dignity as Likud's.

Israel funded and encouraged Hamas while Christian and Muslim Palestinians were trying to stop them. They were recruiting in the meanest, most impoverished refugee camps.

Yeah, Fatah renounced violence .

When?
From 2018

Some people do live in a parallel world

PA] Prime Minister Muhammad Shtayyeh emphasized … that Israel’s destruction of the two-state solution will not cause it to enjoy peace, which will only be achieved when the Palestinian people receives its legitimate rights.

Bullshit, it's another land grab. Hamas is doing what it was paid to do when the PLO renounced violence.
The PLO renounced violence. They have all renounced violence. The religion of Peace.
----------
The History of Hamas is an account of the Palestinian Islamist[1][2] fundamentalist[3][4][5] socio-political organization with an associated paramilitary force, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades.[1][6][7] Hamas (حماس) Ḥamās is an acronym of حركة المقاومة الاسلامية Ḥarakat al-Muqāwamat al-Islāmiyyah, meaning "Islamic Resistance Movement".

Hamas was established in 1987, and has its origins in Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood movement, which had been active in the Gaza Strip since the 1950s and gained influence through a network of mosques and various charitable and social organizations. In the 1980s the Brotherhood emerged as a powerful political factor, challenging the influence of the PLO,[5] and in 1987 adopted a more nationalist and activist line under the name of Hamas.[5] During the 1990s and early 2000s, the organization conducted numerous suicide bombings and other attacks against Israel.

In the Palestinian legislative election of January 2006, Hamas gained a large majority of seats in the Palestinian Parliament, defeating the ruling Fatah party. After the elections, conflicts arose between Hamas and Fatah, which they were unable to resolve.[8][9][10] In June 2007, Hamas defeated Fatah in a series of violent clashes, and since that time Hamas has governed the Gaza portion of the Palestinian Territories, while at the same time they were ousted from government positions in the West Bank.[11][12] Israel and Egypt then imposed an economic blockade on Gazaand largely sealed their borders with the territory.[13][14]

After acquiring control of Gaza, Hamas-affiliated and other militias launched rocket attacks upon Israel, which Hamas ceased in June 2008 following an Egyptian-brokered ceasefire.[15] The ceasefire broke down late in 2008, with each side accusing the other of responsibility.[16] In late December 2008, Israel attacked Gaza,[17] withdrawing its forces in mid-January 2009.[18]

Early Islamic activism in Gaza​

With its takeover of Gaza after the 1967 war with Egypt, Israel hunted down secular Palestinian Liberation Organization factions, but dropped the previous Egyptian rulers' harsh restrictions against Islamic activists.[19] In fact, Israel for many years tolerated and at times encouraged Islamic activists and groups as a counterweight to the secular nationalists of the PLO and its dominant faction, Fatah.[19][20]

Among the activists benefited was Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, leader of the Muslim Brotherhood in Gaza, who had also formed the Islamist group Mujama al-Islamiya, a charity recognized by Israel in 1979. Israel allowed the organization to build mosques, clubs, schools, and a library in Gaza.[19]

Yitzhak Segev, the acting governor of Gaza in 1979, said he had no illusions about Yassin's intentions, having watched an Islamist movement topple the Shah as Israel's military attache in Iran. However, according to Segev, Yassin and his charity were "100% peaceful" towards Israel during this time, and Segev and other Israeli officials feared being viewed as an enemy of Islam. Segev maintained regular contact with Yassin, met with him around a dozen times, and arranged for Yassin to be taken to Israel for hospital treatment.[19]

Also, Segev said, Fatah was "our main enemy."[19][21] Islamists frequently attacked secular and leftist Palestinian movements, including Fatah, but the Israeli military avoided getting involved in those quarrels.[19] It stood aside, for example, when Mujama al-Islamiya activists stormed the Red Crescent charity's headquarters in Gaza, but Segev did send soldiers to prevent the burning down of the home of the head of the organization.[19]

In 1984 the Israeli army received intelligence that Yassin's followers were collecting arms in Gaza. Israeli troops raided mosques and found a cache of weapons.[19] Yassin was arrested, but told his interrogators the weapons were meant to be used against secular Palestinians, not Israel. The cleric was released a year later and allowed to continue to develop his movement in Gaza.[19]

Around the time of Yassin's arrest, Avner Cohen, an Israeli religious affairs official, sent a report to senior military officers and civilian leadership in Gaza advising them of the dangers of the Islamic movement, but this report and similar ones were ignored.[19] Former military intelligence officer Shalom Harari said the warnings were ignored out of neglect, not a desire to fortify the Islamists: "Israel never financed Hamas. Israel never armed Hamas."[19][22]

PA] Prime Minister Muhammad Shtayyeh emphasized … that Israel’s destruction of the two-state solution will not cause it to enjoy peace, which will only be achieved when the Palestinian people receives its legitimate rights.
Always delusional .
The Arabs were offered a State in 1937 and 1947. They rejected and always went into attacks on Jews and then Israel after that?

Offered again at Camp David. Rejected.

They cannot have a two state solution only a one state where the land returns to Muslim hands.

They had their rights, but the Arab leaders threw all of them away by endless wars and attacks on Israel and Jews, and until that Stops.......there will be NO two state solution.

It’s Not Just Hamas: The Left’s Shameful History Of Glorifying Murderous Tyrants

The unhinged leftist criticism of the world’s only Jewish state and the claim that Hamas terrorism is an understandable response to Israeli actions is part of a long and shameful tradition on the American left of glorifying and romanticizing murderous tyrants and their followers.

Over the years, leftists have showered praise on communist leaders Vladimir Lenin and Josef Stalin of the Soviet Union, Mao Zedong of China, Fidel Castro of Cuba and Ho Chi Minh of North Vietnam. The left glorified fanatical Islamist Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini of Iran in the run-up to his overthrow of the U.S.-allied shah of Iran in 1979.

In our own country, leftists praised groups of thugs like the Weather Underground and Black Panthers years ago, and Antifa and Black Lives Matters more recently.

Comment: The Left has always embrace evil. They are the personification of evil

Yeah.

I daresay there may be some sort of pattern here...

The unhinged leftist criticism of the world’s only Jewish state and the claim that Hamas terrorism is an understandable response to Israeli actions is part of a long and shameful tradition on the American left of glorifying and romanticizing murderous tyrants and their followers.

Over the years, leftists have showered praise on communist leaders Vladimir Lenin and Josef Stalin of the Soviet Union, Mao Zedong of China, Fidel Castro of Cuba and Ho Chi Minh of North Vietnam. The left glorified fanatical Islamist Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini of Iran in the run-up to his overthrow of the U.S.-allied shah of Iran in 1979.

In our own country, leftists praised groups of thugs like the Weather Underground and Black Panthers years ago, and Antifa and Black Lives Matters more recently.

Comment: The Left has always embrace evil. They are the personification of evil
Rabid Right wing Lies of course.

Forum List

Back