The Left’s Meltdown Over Super Bowl Ads Shows Exactly How Radical It’s Become

It is amazing how much democrats need hate and division to survive. Using strippers dressed to resemble the Black Panthers during halftime, it is scarry to think how far they are willing to go for power.
It's scary how you rubes find a way to politicize even a football halftime show.

"...resemble Black Panthers"?!?? Where the ever loving FUCK did you come up with that one?

Kee-rist. You people shit your pants 24/7 over every little thing. How do you reach the keyboard from the fetal position?

It is amazing how much democrats need hate and division to survive. Using strippers dressed to resemble the Black Panthers during halftime, it is scarry to think how far they are willing to go for power.
It's scary how you rubes find a way to politicize even a football halftime show.

"Resemble Black Panthers"?!?? Where the ever loving FUCK did you come up with that one?
Well, Beyoncé has sort of politicized that particular song with the black lives matter thing. But, what's more American than women in tights dancing at football halftime shows?

I missed this alleged meltdown. Where's the memo?

Me too. I hate it when they don't tell me what I should be peeved about....
Precisely. I mean back in the day, we had scantily dressed black women parading about for our joy and amusement. But now, why the left demands they be paid handsomely. That was not the promise America was founded upon!
Maybe that's why they think they are being held down. Beyonce didn't pay them enough.

What are we supposed to be frothing about?
apparently only those who frequent nationalreviewonline got the memo. IOW's only rw'ers. It was linked at Drudge (gay guy's website) no doubt

So you agree with NARAL's response to the ad?
Why should anyone give anymore of a crap about NARAL than some idiot an the NR?

That's not an answer to the question. Was NARAL's response something you agree with?

"Resemble Black Panthers"?!?? Where the ever loving FUCK did you come up with that one?

Kee-rist. You people shit your pants 24/7 over every little thing. How do you reach the keyboard from the fetal

"...resemble Black Panthers"?!?? Where the ever loving FUCK did you come up with that one?

Kee-rist. You people shit your pants 24/7 over every little thing. How do you reach the keyboard from the fetal position?
And it is funny how you act like the innocent while calling us names, taunting, trolling and flaming.

If it aint such a big deal how come you are melting all over your keyboard coming up with insults.

apparently only those who frequent nationalreviewonline got the memo. IOW's only rw'ers. It was linked at Drudge (gay guy's website) no doubt

That's not an answer to the question. Was NARAL's response something you agree with?
the answere is I don't give a shite about what some idiots on either side rant about. If YOU chose to get your panties in a was over one or the other idiots, rock on.

Kee-rist. You people shit your pants 24/7 over every little thing. How do you reach the keyboard from the fetal

And it is funny how you act like the innocent while calling us names, taunting, trolling and flaming.

If it aint such a big deal how come you are melting all over your keyboard coming up with insults.
ummm, notice the OP.

ummm, notice the OP.
Yea, I added a bit to the thread, so?

ummm, notice the OP.
You are criticizing someone pointing out extreme right is as ridiculous as the left.

the answere is I don't give a shite about what some idiots on either side rant about. If YOU chose to get your panties in a was over one or the other idiots, rock on.

No panties in a bunch here, just pointing out NARAL"s overreaction to a simple commercial.

ummm, notice the OP.
You are criticizing someone pointing out extreme right is as ridiculous as the left.
I am pointing out where someone is wrong.

ummm, notice the OP.
What if both are "wrong." And, what's wrong? If someone, be it NARAL on fetuses or AWG's on Beyoncé's dancers with "black berets," want to have a snit, who cares.

ummm, notice the OP.
What if both are "wrong." And, what's wrong? If someone, be it NARAL on fetuses or AWG's on Beyoncé's dancers with "black berets," want to have a snit, who cares.
I dont play, what ifs.

I do not understand why so many people use the term, right wing extremist, what act, or action, or thought, belief are you calling extreme?

Forum List

Back