The Left’s Meltdown Over Super Bowl Ads Shows Exactly How Radical It’s Become

What are we supposed to be frothing about?
We are suppose to hate so they can round us up, to save the world, like thier leaders of the past, Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Castro.....

You obviously have me confused with someone else. My question was for the OP, not you bozos who were offended about the halftime show.

It has been a while but the last time I checked babies wanted this, not Doritos.
breastfeeeding_mother_holding_baby.jpg

Doesn't look bad to me either, and I like Doritos...

Doritos or mom, either way they're alive to enjoy it and that's what they really want.

It is amazing how much democrats need hate and division to survive. Using strippers dressed to resemble the Black Panthers during halftime, it is scarry to think how far they are willing to go for power.

You can tell by how these handful of comments are all over right wing media. And the frothing lather the right has worked themselves into.
Pile on the hate brother, pile on, anything for power, do not let one comment on tbe internet get by wuthout your hateful bigoted twist.

Project and attack, project.

Now answer back like the rabid dog that you are.

Laughing.....we didn't start this thread. Your ilk did. As conservatives did the numerous articles, babble on TV, and random punditry.

Over a handful of tweets.
But yet here you are, characterizing people through with your bigotry.

Nice try, care to go again.

It is amazing how much democrats need hate and division to survive. Using strippers dressed to resemble the Black Panthers during halftime, it is scarry to think how far they are willing to go for power.

You can tell by how these handful of comments are all over right wing media. And the frothing lather the right has worked themselves into.
Pile on the hate brother, pile on, anything for power, do not let one comment on tbe internet get by wuthout your hateful bigoted twist.

Laughing.....we didn't start this thread. Your ilk did. As conservatives did the numerous articles, babble on TV, and random punditry.

So it wasn't conservatives who started this thread? Or the litany of articles on right wing media?

Laughing....the harder you lament about a bare handful of tweets, the worse you make it for yourself. As your reaction is orders of magnitude more severe than what you're reacting to.

We are suppose to hate so they can round us up, to save the world, like thier leaders of the past, Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Castro.....

You obviously have me confused with someone else. My question was for the OP, not you bozos who were offended about the halftime show.
I was not offended but I recognize hate when I see it, my comment was in support of you, you sure you got your brain in working order today?

I was not offended but I recognize hate when I see it, my comment was in support of you, you sure you got your brain in working order today?

What hate? Your comment was in support of me questioning the supposed huge outrage liberals are having over super bowl ads? Great, we agree, wingnuts are making something of nothing, again.

So it wasn't conservatives who started this thread? Or the litany of articles on right wing media?

Laughing....the harder you lament about a bare handful of tweets, the worse you make it for yourself. As your reaction is orders of magnitude more severe than what you're reacting to.
I never commented on the tweets, but I can see how hard you are trying to paint me as something I am not, why are you here doing that. It is hate on your part, what you say of me is what you hide in yourself.

What hate? Your comment was in support of me questioning the supposed huge outrage liberals are having over super bowl ads? Great, we agree, wingnuts are making something of nothing, again.
Oh. Sorry, I was wrong, supporting the black panthers is just a cool thing that all americans should rally around.

Yes, the Liberals only hate the proper people, white conservatives.

Oh. Sorry, I was wrong, supporting the black panthers is just a cool thing that all americans should rally around.

You appear to be the only one hating. I thought the halftime show was great, have you seen Beyonce's new video? It's good shit.

You appear to be the only one hating. I thought the halftime show was great, have you seen Beyonce's new video? It's good shit.
I never I said I hated it, how come you see me with such bigotry?

I missed this alleged meltdown. Where's the memo?

Me too. I hate it when they don't tell me what I should be peeved about....
Precisely. I mean back in the day, we had scantily dressed black women parading about for our joy and amusement. But now, why the left demands they be paid handsomely. That was not the promise America was founded upon!

Forum List

Back