The left wants to legitimize every immoral act immaginable!

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
The left wants to legitimize every immoral act in the world. You can't watch a television show without a 'gay couple' on it anymore. What are the fuckin odds that every show has a gay character in it? Watching television makes me feel kind of dirty now because they present it as something that isn't "controversial" and normal. They should be more like game of thrones and show it as something that it is as something that is deviant.

Now we can have transvestites in the bathroom. I refuse to participate in that crap or support businesses that do. I hope Target goes bankrupt with the boycott.

Will I be randomly banned in the future?

You catch someone trying some thing in the bathroom, use force to stop them.

The left wants to legitimize every immoral act in the world. You can't watch a television show without a 'gay couple' on it anymore. What are the fuckin odds that every show has a gay character in it? Watching television makes me feel kind of dirty now because they present it as something that isn't "controversial" and normal. They should be more like game of thrones and show it as something that it is as something that is deviant.

Now we can have transvestites in the bathroom. I refuse to participate in that crap or support businesses that do. I hope Target goes bankrupt with the boycott.

Legitimizing immoral acts of depravity is good news for you, no?

And stop jacking off while watching shows with Gay characters, maybe you won't feel so dirty.

We can always hope....

Another close-minded bigoted homophobe speaks out. No doubt you're voting for Trump - a man who has led an exceptionally immoral life.

Forum List

Back