I blame the Republicans for creating a culture of anti intellectualism!

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
I blame the George Bush era GOP for making Americans dumber!

God, Guns, and Muslims! Is that all you talk about?

Someone should drag the GOP into the 21st Century!

What anti-intellectualism? Anytime you try to question a liberal on anything there only reply is to scream 'dumbass' at you. Don't try to tell them that something they say is false then they threaten to ban you or accuse you of corrupting the youth. That is when they threaten lawsuits or something.

yeah and I blame the Democrats for creating a culture of violence, nasty people, immorality, sheep and snobs. I'll take stupid people over those any day

BDS is a terrible affliction.

There are many cooperative help groups which are selfishly dedicated to progressing people through their times of suffering.

Actually, I don't really blame the politicians for dumbing down America, I blame smart phones and Twitter.

You can't really transmit a whole cogent thought in less than 140 characters. And, the politicians clicked in to how Twitter was taking over, so they decided to break their message down into Twitter sized bites, which is why bumper sticker rhetoric is so popular with the GOP right now.

That happened long before that.

Now they take pride in being simple-minded and ignorant.

yeah and I blame the Democrats for creating a culture of violence, nasty people, immorality, sheep and snobs. I'll take stupid people over those any day
Stupidity we have in abundance in the US. It's filled with people like those here, and like you.

the dumbing down of America is owned by the liberal establishment, education system, welfare system, and war on poverty. It took the backbone out of the can do spirit, self reliance, and will, in short what made America great.

the dumbing down of America is owned by the liberal establishment, education system, welfare system, and war on poverty. It took the backbone out of the can do spirit, self reliance, and will, in short what made America great.
Conservatives stopped respecting smart people long ago. Now they publicly denounce them.

never question a scientist, they are always right.

When I was a kid, the T-rex stood upright, dragged it's tail and walked down it's prey.

In my 20's it leaned forward, balanced by it's tail and ran down it's prey

Now, it still leans forward, but it walks and is just a scavenger.

never question a scientist, they are always right

Conservatives stopped respecting smart people long ago. Now they publicly denounce them.

You've got that right.
Lately I've seen quite a few on here state that a college education is worthless. Nothing more than communist, Marxist, liberal progressive indoctrination. They've certainly received the message.

Religion can be wonderful thing - comfort people suffering loss and hardship, bring communities together, inspire altruistic endeavors… however, Religious texts, when taken as literal history have the negative effect of creating adults who believe in fables and myths.

Fables and myths are meant to inspire us and teach us. Leave it at that.

Don't legislate based on four-thousand year old tribal laws.

never question a scientist, they are always right.

When I was a kid, the T-rex stood upright, dragged it's tail and walked down it's prey.

In my 20's it leaned forward, balanced by it's tail and ran down it's prey

Now, it still leans forward, but it walks and is just a scavenger.

never question a scientist, they are always right
If that was religion it would still be the very first thing you heard.

At least science works to correct its mistake.

You've got that right.
Lately I've seen quite a few on here state that a college education is worthless. Nothing more than communist, Marxist, liberal progressive indoctrination. They've certainly received the message.

I don't think that a college education is "worthless", but with the amount of jobs that manufacturers need here in America that require a trade school, or a technical school, a diploma from one of those is more valuable than a college education.

Labor jobs requiring technical training are having a hard time getting filled. A trade education in this economy would be worth more than a college degree.

Which would you rather be, a fully employed mechanic or HVAC tech, or a person with a college degree working at minimum wage because you can't find a job for the degree you have due to all those jobs being filled?

Stupidity we have in abundance in the US. It's filled with people like those here, and like you.
ooooo, you be big and big. repeating yourself is a sign of retardation. not our fault you don't realize it. another nasty troll. see ya wouldn't want to be ya

Forum List

Back