The Left Killed the Working Class

And the conservatives total distaste for raising the minimum wage doesn't hurt the working class?
They love to claim that raising the minimum wage causes inflation and spikes the unemployment rate.
Yet, that has never happened.
Below are links to, historical unemployment rates, CPI rates and the dates when the minimum wage was raised. Go ahead prove me wrong, there has never been a spike in unepmoyment or inflation when the minimum wage was raised. And also prove to me that raising the minimum wage, doesn't have a ripple effect for higher wages/incomes for the middle class workers.
Consumer Price Index, 1913- | Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
US Unemployment Rate by Month
History of The US Minimum Wage - From The Very First Minimum Wage

Who the fuck wants to live their life earning the minimum wage dumb ass. You idiots think bumping the minimum wage up a few bucks is a solution, pathetic. How about generating jobs that pay triple the minimum wage so people can have a decent life. God but liberals are dumb as a brick.

Anyone with an iQ better than 7 knows the proposed minimum wage hike is just another sneaky way for Libtard Demorats to funnel more cash to the low class trash at the expense of hard working REAL Americans...How about a real solution to the problem? How about 35 year old low-life's quit stealing our kids jobs and stop trying to make burger flipping a lifelong career? How about they learn to speak clear English and get an education so they can get a real adult job? Way to much to ask...right? It's always easier to beg hard working Americans to dig deeper in their pockets to better fund the bottom feeders...right?
Make America American Again!

And the conservatives total distaste for raising the minimum wage doesn't hurt the working class?
They love to claim that raising the minimum wage causes inflation and spikes the unemployment rate.
Below are links to, historical unemployment rates, CPI rates and the dates when the minimum wage was raised. Go ahead prove me wrong, there has never been a spike in unepmoyment or inflation when the minimum wage was raised. And also prove to me that raising the minimum wage, doesn't have a ripple effect for higher wages/incomes for the middle class workers.

Who the fuck wants to live their life earning the minimum wage dumb ass. You idiots think bumping the minimum wage up a few bucks is a solution, pathetic. How about generating jobs that pay triple the minimum wage so people can have a decent life. God but liberals are dumb as a brick.
What kind of jobs did you have in mind? Our corporate leaders have found that third world slaves can perform the tasks that unskilled Americans used to. And not everyone is capable of performing knowledge work.

Not to mention there aren't many of those so-called 'knowledge jobs' around, and if everybody on the planet had 150 point IQ's and was trained to do them, they then wouldn't pay anything either. You would left with a whole lot of very intelligent people who are pissed off and out to take you down rather than just go off and die passively in a ditch somewhere just because some idiot 'libertoon' thinks they should and will.

Maybe you should worry a bit more about defanging the corporations your sort AKA Hiliary keep begging for campaign money

this is what is hilarious about faux 'progressives' and Hillarycrats; their Party is as deep or deeper in the pockets of Wall street and the 'globalist' labor racketeers than the GOP is, yet they run around parroting whatever idiotic 'talking point of the day' they're fed, all the while trying to claim the other Party's voters are 'low information types'. Free college! Open borders for everybody! Free medical, free food free electricity! Come on in!

Meanwhile an entire network of free clinics went bankrupt in the 1980's, I watched them close down under the strain of the criminal illegal immigration even that far back, and food banks are facing critical shortages all over the country, as are county hospitals and every other social service, private or Fed, because of these idiot vermin.
- No, it is Trump and his Goldman Sachs team of advisors that is a stronger tie than anything Dems have EVER had.

- No, absolutely no Democratic candidate has promoted the idea of open borders. Even immigrants disagree with open borders!

- Yes, every industrialized nation has systems for supporting those who can't heat their homes and can't buy food with the money they have. America is one of those.

- Yes, having an undocumented population is problematic, because it is illegal for them to work to pay their own way. Thus, employers take advantage of them. Choosing to have that population have no health care is a BAD idea for the rest of us.

I recall 50 years ago the politicians talked-and-talked about saving the American family farm. You can romanticize American manufacturing jobs in like fashion or realize that like what agriculture has gone through, more-and-more will be produced with less-and-less people.

What kind of jobs did you have in mind? Our corporate leaders have found that third world slaves can perform the tasks that unskilled Americans used to. And not everyone is capable of performing knowledge work.

Not to mention there aren't many of those so-called 'knowledge jobs' around, and if everybody on the planet had 150 point IQ's and was trained to do them, they then wouldn't pay anything either. You would left with a whole lot of very intelligent people who are pissed off and out to take you down rather than just go off and die passively in a ditch somewhere just because some idiot 'libertoon' thinks they should and will.
I don't agree with this even slightly.

Throughout my own employment the reason we couldn't expand is that the people able to do the job couldn't be found.

Today, general manufacturing jobs are hard for people to find in our rust belt. BUT, those corporations ARE hiring college graduates. In fact, they have unfilled positions for people with college degrees. Manufacturing jobs are changing, and we don't have the education infrastructure to keep up with that rapidly changing segment.

And, let's remember that most of those starting successful new corporations are coming from college.

I recall 50 years ago the politicians talked-and-talked about saving the American family farm. You can romanticize American manufacturing jobs in like fashion or realize that like what agriculture has gone through, more-and-more will be produced with less-and-less people.

Yes, which is why the U.S. was on the right course when population growth was zero and declining, along with the skyrocketing productivity rates.

Ok kiwi, if that doesnt happen, then why not raise it to 100 dollars per hour?

Because the estimates are based on cost of living indexes and the like, and are modest estimates at that, and arne't just some number pulled out of somebody's ass, like most libertoon and right wing ideology is, and yours is.

Thats not the issue. I dont give a fuck what think tank study comes up with it.

Do businesses pass increased costs to customers?

Do people making near min wage, keep their ratio above min wage?

Does it make our products more or less competitive in the global market?

Why do we have to keep raising it?

lol yes, you don't know enough to discuss it. I knew that already.

Why not just pay people nothing at all? The economy would really boom then, and profits would soar!!!! .....
Combine that with lowering the corporate tax rate to zero and it would be like a rocket ship.

Wow liberals are clueless....but I guess when you avoid math classes and major in womens butt fuck studies....you dont know about basic subjects.
I've got a minor in math you dumb fuck. What's your idea of higher math, balancing your checkbook?

Throughout my own employment the reason we couldn't expand is that the people able to do the job couldn't be found.

Today, general manufacturing jobs are hard for people to find in our rust belt. BUT, those corporations ARE hiring college graduates. In fact, they have unfilled positions for people with college degrees. Manufacturing jobs are changing, and we don't have the education infrastructure to keep up with that rapidly changing segment.

And, let's remember that most of those starting successful new corporations are coming from college.

Sure, that's why I know employers are now demanding 4 year degrees for their receptionist jobs, because college degrees are just so rare nowadays ...

Ok kiwi, if that doesnt happen, then why not raise it to 100 dollars per hour?

Because the estimates are based on cost of living indexes and the like, and are modest estimates at that, and arne't just some number pulled out of somebody's ass, like most libertoon and right wing ideology is, and yours is.

Why not just pay people nothing at all? The economy would really boom then, and profits would soar!!!! .....
Combine that with lowering the corporate tax rate to zero and it would be like a rocket ship.

And better yet, why not make people pay the companies to work for them??? I mean, just being privileged enough to be part of The Team is worth something, isn't it?
Yeah, especially if they heat the place and offer free coffee.

Absolutely.

Even thos

Sure, that's why I know employers are now demanding 4 year degrees for their receptionist jobs, because college degrees are just so rare nowadays ...
Yes.

Having a college education is starting to become a basic requirement.

People who are hired are chosen as people who can advance in the company. The attempt is to hire a receptionist who will become an executive assistant and then move into management (or whatever), to start making marketing contributions as they learn the company and talk to clients, etc.

I know someone who started by running a coffee cart in front of a significant retail chain and after a progression of jobs ended up being in charge of all print advertising.

I would never hire someone who I thought wasn't going to progress beyond the position as advertised.

Wow liberals are clueless....but I guess when you avoid math classes and major in womens butt fuck studies....you dont know about basic subjects.
I've got a minor in math you dumb fuck. What's your idea of higher math, balancing your checkbook?

I work in IT, I took many math classes, derivative calculus, integral calculus, combinatorics and a bunch of others. So being math you know zero has sepcial properties, its the only number you cannot use in the denominator and its the only number divided by any other number that will always give you the same answer.

Absolutely.

Even thos

Yes.

People who are hired are chosen as people who can advance in the company. The attempt is to hire a receptionist who will become an executive assistant and then move into management (or whatever), to start making marketing contributions as they learn the company and talk to clients, etc.

I know someone who started by running a coffee cart in front of a significant retail chain and after a progression of jobs ended up being in charge of all print advertising.

I would never hire someone who I thought wasn't going to progress beyond the position as advertised.

Yeah these people think you.get min wage and you salary increases every year should make you a millionaire.

Absolutely.

Even thos

Yes.

lol horseshit. The reason they require on is because they can, degrees are a dime a dozen, and they are also dumbed down to the point where they aren't representative of anything but seat warming and grade inflation, not even as good as the average 8th grade education of the 1950's. Please, don't piss on my leg and try to tell me it's raining; I've worked in high tech companies for decades, and lived in Silly Con Valley. I know why the claim there is some sort of 'labor shortage' is pure bunk, and seen first hand why many companies can't find 'qualified people n stuff'. they can't find them because nobody wants to work for them, almost in every case, and they don't want to pay anybody enough to make it worthwhile to live in places like the Bay area, or New York, or Dallas, or any other tech bubble ghetto, for just one reason. another is they don't want to hire older workers, they want to get green cards and import more easily exploitable suckers who work a lot cheaper, and more as well, but you aren't going to admit any of this anyway and will just waste my time with more anecdotes and homilies, so I won't bother.

It's not for the government to decide my wage. That's between me and my employer. Furthermore, if a minimum wage job is all you can get as an adult then you have much bigger problems.

I work in IT, I took many math classes, derivative calculus, integral calculus, combinatorics and a bunch of others. So being math you know zero has sepcial properties, its the only number you cannot use in the denominator and its the only number divided by any other number that will always give you the same answer.

And yet you have grasp or clue at all about simple compounded inflation rates and the like .. but I go now, cuz all of this year's Victoria's Secrets models are banging on my door and begging to have my children!

Minimum wage is intended for children NOT the working class.
I am afraid it is not, it was made for all working American citizens..

Euclid's law, golden ratio, Pascal's triangle....Ah yes, takes me back..

Point of that article is that all the expensive job training in the world will not raise the productivity of an 85 IQ individual to $22/hr. Biology is destiny in that regard. Far better to retain low wage factory work in America and allow these people the self-respect of paying their own way than to herd them into welfare ghettos. BTW, it would help the general society also if the neoconning progressive pattern of easy divorce for the masses were reversed to about 1940.

And my point is that person need not be destined to a life of low wages, you can train that person to do a manufacturing job that can afford to pay them a decent wage. Manufacturing is KING, that liberals shit on manufacturing jobs makes me want to punch them right in their big fat stupid lying mouth.

The Left Killed the Working Class - Social Matter

...........................American progressives have a certain ideal aesthetic for work. It doesn’t involve the working class, whom they loathe and consider to be deficient. They hate working class life patterns, they hate working class workplaces, they hate dirty factories, and basically anyone who doesn’t work in the realm of ideas and spreadsheets. Those industries they pretend are either outmoded or morally deficient, and push them into foreign countries.

Bourgeois Americans tend to be relatively happy with this state of affairs. Fewer factories mean for cleaner air, fewer strange smells, and a society that has largely pushed those social roles onto foreigners whom they never see. They never have to fear their children winding up working in factories, because all those jobs belong to foreigners now. They instead push their children, even the stupid ones, into college in the hopes of winning white collar jobs in business or the bureaucracy.

But dirty jobs still need to be done. The left has long since abandoned the pretense of being the friend of the working class, whom they have transformed into a handout-class of dependents, deprived of pride, honor, family, culture, and independent livelihoods. The promise of labor legislation was that it would lead to better quality of life for the working class. Instead it has lead to lumpen-prolification, and a further spiritual diminishment, even as the physical infrastructure in the country becomes more hideous, useless, and inefficient over time.

Hand-workers and technicians are not somehow worse than white collar workers. Many of them are capable of earning large salaries, because their productivity is worth quite a lot to their employers. What most people tend to think of as the ‘progress’ of the 20th century has often really been an enormous regression, redefined into goodness.

People on the right should not shrug their shoulders at the needs of the lower orders of people for meaningful, productive work. Knowing that they can’t be made into high-end ‘knowledge workers’ by education alone (because intelligence has biological roots), we ought to aim to roll back bureaucratized nature-worship and throw away the fossilized legislation of the New Deal both — without turning the country into an industrial sewer in the process.
Progressives/socialists always kill the middle class because they take their money in the form of over taxation and regulation… Fact

Forum List

Back