The Left Is Palinising The Royal Wedding

I tuned into NBC this morning by accident this and in only a few minutes I could not believe all of the nasty off-hand remarks they made of the Royal wedding.

willkate.jpg

What the hell do they have against Prince William?

This is getting to be an obsession. What happened since the days of Lady Di.

princess-diana.jpg

I keep seeing CNN, ABC, MSNBC, NBC laying it to the royal couple. It's like the way they treat Donald Trump. They just think it's a friggen joke.

I've got ideas why this is happening, but I wonder why all of them are doing it?
Who's going to the royal wedding? Check out the guest list! - CNN.com

You're full of shit. I've watched MSNBC's coverage of the wedding 3 straight days. I haven't heard one negative thing about the couple. Just coverage on who's gonna be there, and what the ceremony will involve. I personally couldn't give a shit about the wedding.. but hey, I wish them well. They're a great looking couple.

But..

You're just using this as a chance to attack Obama. As you use everything to do.

There's a name for what you guys do..

Obama Derangement Syndrome: The acute onset of paranoia in otherwise normal people in reaction to the policies, the statements -- nay -- the very existence of Barack Obama.

Urban Dictionary: obama derangement syndrome

I would add to that..

"Never letting anything pass without blaming Obama". It's so stupid and childish.. :lol:.

And wtf is "Palinising?" :eusa_eh:.. New right-wing word?

You're so blind.

I guess this is why you're so lost. MSNBC is one of the worst when it comes to making fun of the wedding.

I guess you're used to the way they talk so much you don't notice an obvious snub.
Chris Mathews really tied into them with his panel yesterday.

Link?

I for one don't envy Obama. I feel sorry for him. He could be a source of hope for this nation instead of source of constant conflict. His constant need to divide and conquer is his only goal in life outside of living high on the hog on someone else's dime. The Royals can see right through him and for that he hates them.

A tad off topic, but I too pity Obama as the stooge that the Democratic Party put up as the sacrificial goat that would take the brundt of the nation's unhappiness over the Financial Meltdown they caused by ignoring the (admittedly feeble) warnings from the Bush Administration during 1998.

But if you're gonna pick a sacrificial goat, why pick a black guy? I mean, I know the Dems were the Party that supported slavery, but you'd think that they'd have gotten over their spite by now.

I for one don't envy Obama. I feel sorry for him. He could be a source of hope for this nation instead of source of constant conflict. His constant need to divide and conquer is his only goal in life outside of living high on the hog on someone else's dime. The Royals can see right through him and for that he hates them.

A tad off topic, but I too pity Obama as the stooge that the Democratic Party put up as the sacrificial goat that would take the brundt of the nation's unhappiness over the Financial Meltdown they caused by ignoring the (admittedly feeble) warnings from the Bush Administration during 1998.

But if you're gonna pick a sacrificial goat, why pick a black guy? I mean, I know the Dems were the Party that supported slavery, but you'd think that they'd have gotten over their spite by now.

Here's why:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Biden's description of Obama draws scrutiny - CNN

And considering how the programs promoted by the Dems keep millions of black in urgan ghetto-plantations, they really don't have much esteem for them in the first place. Why not sacrifice one for "the cause"?

Here's why:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

And considering how the programs promoted by the Dems keep millions of black in urgan ghetto-plantations, they really don't have much esteem for them in the first place. Why not sacrifice one for "the cause"?

Why can't you guys ever get anyone articulate?

Here's why:

Barney Frank and Shiela Jackson Lee were already taken.

Here's why:

I'd think that they'd realize that this is going too far, and that even their loyal black voting block would notice they've been set up.

But perhaps I'm giving Tandrus too much credit.:(

If only he were here.:eusa_angel:

I miss Tandrus. He provided "perspective".

Here's why:

Barney Frank and Shiela Jackson Lee were already taken.

Yeah and besides you do already have Boner and Can'tor.

You're full of shit. I've watched MSNBC's coverage of the wedding 3 straight days. I haven't heard one negative thing about the couple. Just coverage on who's gonna be there, and what the ceremony will involve. I personally couldn't give a shit about the wedding.. but hey, I wish them well. They're a great looking couple.

But..

You're just using this as a chance to attack Obama. As you use everything to do.

There's a name for what you guys do..

Urban Dictionary: obama derangement syndrome

I would add to that..

"Never letting anything pass without blaming Obama". It's so stupid and childish.. :lol:.

And wtf is "Palinising?" :eusa_eh:.. New right-wing word?

You're so blind.

I guess this is why you're so lost. MSNBC is one of the worst when it comes to making fun of the wedding.

I guess you're used to the way they talk so much you don't notice an obvious snub.
Chris Mathews really tied into them with his panel yesterday.

Link?

It's difficult to find the video of the show I watched live. I hate to disappoint you. Sorry.

However CNN is reporting erroneous information.

CNN is reporting the Fergie never received an invitation but in fact she received one and turned it down.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mvs9b-Fu_q8]YouTube - Fergie's Royal Wedding Snub[/ame]

This morning I tuned into NBC and those bitches (I mean the guys too) were making some pretty snide remarks.

Sorry, but I don't have a video of that ether.

Doesn't mean it never happened.

lemming count in this thread so far.

and probably mudwhistle, too. that would make it 4.

"ZOMG; obama's have been snubbed"

I hate to break this to you, but he does have alot of pull with the MSM, and if Obama and Michelle are displeased then so are they.

Besides, the Obamas consider themselves to be royalty. Maybe they're jealous.

the only palookas that have ever referred to Obama/The Obamas as royalty are stupid, ignorant, radical, right wing hacks like yourself.

Just like how you're the only fools that call Obama...."Messiah"

Wise up!

lemming count in this thread so far.

and probably mudwhistle, too. that would make it 4.

"ZOMG; obama's have been snubbed"

I hate to break this to you, but he does have alot of pull with the MSM, and if Obama and Michelle are displeased then so are they.

Besides, the Obamas consider themselves to be royalty. Maybe they're jealous.

the only palookas that have ever referred to Obama/The Obamas as royalty are stupid, ignorant, radical, right wing hacks like yourself.

Just like how you're the only fools that call Obama...."Messiah"

Wise up!

Yes, folks like you would never admit the way you slobber at their feet. The way you bestow on them great qualities they don't possess. The way you defend them even when they do or say things that are dishonest.

Obama doesn't like following the rules like everyone else and you call him clever for that.

The way you folks literally make fools of yourselves over him you can't blame the average person from noticing.

I don't call him Messiah, but Louis Farrakhan has.

Americans should care about a British wedding because??? We do not subscribe to the concept of "royalty". It SHOULD be ridiculed. "Royalty" flies in the face of those that believe all men are created equal. Privilege by birth is disgusting. A republican such as myself believes there should be no limit to any persons aspirations based on hard work, education and intelligent choices. We already have examples of the lucky gene pool here in our country (Paris Hilton etc...)and it is nothing to admire.

I have nothing against the British playing dress up and pretending they are important. It makes them look like self involved idiots. They are not very important anymore. They need to get used to that.

It's the Fairy Tale aspect that attracts Americans.

A certain sect of Americans to be specific.

I, for one, am offended that the Palins did not rate an invite to the royal wedding

The Queen must be jealous of Sarah

Or..... it could be that no one, other than really, really stupid people (on either side of the aisle) are the only ones who give a shit about Palin.

In fact, I'd go on the record and state that most people in the UK wouldn't even know who the hell Sarah Palin is. But, please, do not let facts and reality get in the way of your rampant stupidity. You never have before.

I guess you are right.....kinda like most Americans don't give a shit whether the second in line to a bogus throne is getting married

I was watching a video of how Hollywood hires photographers to Photo-shop their pictures before they're published in magazines. The interviewer asked how often actors get theire pics fixed with Photo-shop.

He said around 98% of the time.

From Jaylo to Rosie O'Donnell, they all want to look better then they really do.

It kind of explains why Hollywood is so cynical and believes in liars and charlatans like Obama.

It's because they feel nothing is real in America. Even in the White House. So why not put a con-artist in there. At least he's not an evil Republican. After all, the rich are thieves, politicians are dishonest, everyone is out for themselves. Republicans want to bring back slavery, murder children outside of the womb, they want to put old ladies out in the street. They're white, fat, balding, and rich. Yukkk. All you want is somebody who looks good in an expensive suit and can talk a bunch of shit and they're happy.

Last edited:
Before he gets married, Prince William needs to consult with Donald Trump on proper comb-over technique

Anyone notice that conservatives sucked up to British royalty in 1776 and they stll suck up to royalty now?

Forum List

Back