The Left Is Palinising The Royal Wedding

I am very much looking forward to watching the wedding of two people I admire, and the tradition it represents. :)

Didnt you tune into Rush Limbaugh's wedding? (Well, his latest one).

It represents everything that is holy matrimony.

I mean he was in his 60's and she was 33. That is true love right there. I am sure the other women he married though it was true love as well but eh, thats their problem, not the new girl's.

Well, she's not a teenager, thus not a "girl". Rush didn't rob the cradle.

Personally I think you're jealous.

Why don't you bitch about Larry King marrying some chick 50 years younger then him while you're at it.

Anyone notice that conservatives sucked up to British royalty in 1776 and they stll suck up to royalty now?

Or, maybe we just don't writhe with petty silliness just cuz your Messiah didn't get an invite.

Minding our own business is part of being a conservative. We neither condemn nor applaud the Royal family. We ain't that interested.

Anyone notice how the left hate anyone who appears to snub their Messiah? :lol:

President Obama didn't get invited to the wedding of Bristol Palin and Levi Johnson either....

Oh, wait a minute....there was no wedding

I tuned into NBC this morning by accident this and in only a few minutes I could not believe all of the nasty off-hand remarks they made of the Royal wedding.

willkate.jpg

What the hell do they have against Prince William?

This is getting to be an obsession. What happened since the days of Lady Di.

princess-diana.jpg

I keep seeing CNN, ABC, MSNBC, NBC laying it to the royal couple. It's like the way they treat Donald Trump. They just think it's a friggen joke.

I've got ideas why this is happening, but I wonder why all of them are doing it?
Who's going to the royal wedding? Check out the guest list! - CNN.com
Pssst....Chicken Little,

What were you ranting and raving about?

The CNN piece you linked to was not bashing the wedding, simply reporting on the attendees.

What were the other media outlets saying , that you saw/heard, that got your panties all in a bunch?

How, exactly, was/is "the left Palinising the royal wedding?"

Last edited:
I tuned into NBC this morning by accident this and in only a few minutes I could not believe all of the nasty off-hand remarks they made of the Royal wedding.

willkate.jpg

What the hell do they have against Prince William?

This is getting to be an obsession. What happened since the days of Lady Di.

princess-diana.jpg

I keep seeing CNN, ABC, MSNBC, NBC laying it to the royal couple. It's like the way they treat Donald Trump. They just think it's a friggen joke.

I've got ideas why this is happening, but I wonder why all of them are doing it?
Who's going to the royal wedding? Check out the guest list! - CNN.com
Pssst....Chicken Little,

What were you ranting and raving about?

The CNN piece you linked to was not bashing the wedding, simply reporting on the attendees.

What were the other media outlets saying , that you saw/heard, that got your panties all in a bunch?

How, exactly, was/is "the left Palinising the royal wedding?"

The CNN vid I linked to misreported that Fergie never received an invite.

Most of my complaint was from live coverage I saw this week with my own eyes. Sorry if youtube didn't provide video evidence.

Watch NBC long enough you'll see it, but then nobody watches that crappy news station much anymore so I can see why you weren't aware.

Now THIS is a Royal Wedding!

Prince William and Kate can never match the grace and charm of the Princess Fiona wedding

shrek_wedding.jpg

Most of my complaint was from live coverage I saw this week with my own eyes. Sorry if youtube didn't provide video evidence.

Watch NBC long enough you'll see it, but then nobody watches that crappy news station much anymore so I can see why you weren't aware.

That's fine, but just talk about the stuff you saw/heard. I'm really curious to know.

That's fine, but just talk about the stuff you saw/heard. I'm really curious to know.

I said I saw it on TV earlier.

I notice a lot of things and much of it never gets to the internet.

I remember Charles and Diana how they gushed over them. That was an arranged marriage. This one seems to be based on LOVE and they talk about it like it's a joke.

Last edited:

I remember Charles and Diana how they gushed over them. That was an arranged marriage. This one seems to be based on LOVE and they talk about it like it's a joke.
Mud, I'm sorry, but your stuff sounds really really vague and I'm having a hard time believing your claims.

This morning, on MSNBC's Morning Joe, the entire crew has moved their production to England for the week, they were doing their show their live today and for the rest of the week and they were all gushing about the wedding. Them and all the rest of the usual left-wing cast on that show.

Now that's a specific example, and can be proven...just watch the show tomorrow morning or Google Morning JOe/England and you'll probably fine YouTubes of it.

I haven't heard anything as even near concrete from you solidifying what you've claimed....other than "I saw it on TV" You haven't even said what "it" is.

Help me out here.

Americans should care about a British wedding because??? We do not subscribe to the concept of "royalty". It SHOULD be ridiculed. "Royalty" flies in the face of those that believe all men are created equal. Privilege by birth is disgusting. A republican such as myself believes there should be no limit to any persons aspirations based on hard work, education and intelligent choices. We already have examples of the lucky gene pool here in our country (Paris Hilton etc...)and it is nothing to admire.

I have nothing against the British playing dress up and pretending they are important. It makes them look like self involved idiots. They are not very important anymore. They need to get used to that.

Exactly... I'm surprised that the corporatists are defending these useless figureheads that live off the taxpayers... Wait, no I'm not.

Mud, I'm sorry, but your stuff sounds really really vague and I'm having a hard time believing your claims.

This morning, on MSNBC's Morning Joe, the entire crew has moved their production to England for the week, they were doing their show their live today and for the rest of the week and they were all gushing about the wedding. Them and all the rest of the usual left-wing cast on that show.

Now that's a specific example, and can be proven...just watch the show tomorrow morning or Google Morning JOe/England and you'll probably fine YouTubes of it.

I haven't heard anything as even near concrete from you solidifying what you've claimed....other than "I saw it on TV" You haven't even said what "it" is.

Help me out here.

I didn't write it down.

It's been awhile since I watched network news and I'm not used to the sneering smarmy attitude they were exhibiting concerning the event. I'm not gonna exaggerate it, but it really seemed to me to be like a bunch of gays talking about how horrid some celebrity's dress looked like on the Red-carpet. I watched for a couple of minutes and decided to watch something positive like SpongeBob Square-pants.

I didn't write it down.

It's been awhile since I watched network news and I'm not used to the sneering smarmy attitude they were exhibiting concerning the event. I'm not gonna exaggerate it, but it really seemed to me to be like a bunch of gays talking about how horrid some celebrity's dress looked like on the Red-carpet. I watched for a couple of minutes and decided to watch something positive like SpongeBob Square-pants.

OK, I'm going to chalk it up at you just already being predispositioned to not like what they were saying.

However, check out Morning Joe tomorrow morning if possible. Or just see what the teevee is saying about it tonight...I'm sure they aren't bashing. I haven't seen that.

I will say, I've seen some people say its no big deal. Some media people that is, perhaps one. I'll keep an eye out for the marriage story this week and see what the general response is, either positive or negative.

I am very much looking forward to watching the wedding of two people I admire, and the tradition it represents. :)

I mean he was in his 60's and she was 33. That is true love right there. I am sure the other women he married though it was true love as well but eh, thats their problem, not the new girl's.

Why don't you bitch about Larry King marrying some chick 50 years younger then him while you're at it.

any woman who would marry either of them and can look in the mirror and say it was for love is lying.

I am jealous of Rush Limbaugh? Oh dear god you so dont know me. Of all people to say I am jealous of..this just makes no sense. :cuckoo:

Help me out here.

Please stop,your messing up the troll like uh ness of the post. It was designed to somehow slam the left .... let me repeat this. Somehow this wedding is an opportunity to slam the left and since Obama wasnt invited, somehow slam him as well.

A monday or tuesday cant go by with the left being wrong for it being monday or tuesday.

You have to understand the rules.

any woman who would marry either of them and can look in the mirror and say it was for love is lying.

I am jealous of Rush Limbaugh? Oh dear god you so dont know me. Of all people to say I am jealous of..this just makes no sense. :cuckoo:

Then STFU.

Forum List

Back