The Left is Exceedingly Generous With Other People's Money

One of the first thing Republicans did when they gained control of the House, Senate, and White House was repeal PAYGO.

obama promoted it and never followed it loser

try again

And this rebuts the fact the GOP Congress repealed it...how?

It doesn't. It proves that BOTH Republicans and Democrats love to spend OPM. You lie by omission.

Congress re-pledged itself to PAYGO in 2007 when the Democrats took over, and then they abandoned it less than a year later.

Party on!

One of the first thing Republicans did when they gained control of the House, Senate, and White House was repeal PAYGO.

obama promoted it and never followed it loser

try again

And this rebuts the fact the GOP Congress repealed it...how?

It doesn't. It proves that BOTH Republicans and Democrats love to spend OPM. You lie by omission.

Congress re-pledged itself to PAYGO in 2007 when the Democrats took over, and then they abandoned it less than a year later.

Party on!

um it does rebut it idiot; because you're lying

The PAYGO system was reestablished as a standing rule of the House of Representatives (Clause 10 of Rule XXI) on January 4, 2007 by the Democratic-controlled 110th Congress:[10][11][12]
It shall not be in order to consider any bill, joint resolution, amendment, or conference report if the provisions of such measure affecting direct spending and revenues have the net effect of increasing the deficit or reducing the surplus for either the period comprising the current fiscal year and the five fiscal years beginning with the fiscal year that ends in the following calendar year or the period comprising the current fiscal year and the ten fiscal years beginning with the fiscal year that ends in the following calendar year.[13]
Less than one year later though, facing widespread demand to ease looming tax burdens caused by the Alternative Minimum Tax, Congress abandoned its pay-go pledge.[14]

can you do basic math leftard????

WHAT IS 2007 PLUS ONE?

2008??

WHO ABANDONED PAY-GO?

WHO WAS IN CHARGE OF CONGRESS, BOTH CHAMBERS IN 2008?

UR A JOKE DUDE

i make a fool of you daily

as i just did proving you lied

try again

Less than one year later though, facing widespread demand to ease looming tax burdens caused by the Alternative Minimum Tax, Congress abandoned its pay-go pledge.[14] The point of order was also waived for the Economic Stimulus Act of 2008 which included revenue reducing provisions and increases in spending that increased the deficit, which paygo was designed to prevent. It was again waived in May 2008, upon the consideration of the 2007 U.S. Farm Bill by the House of Representatives. In this last bill, the advocates of the measure claimed that it was in compliance. However, the Rules Committee issued a report indicating at least a technical violation: "While there is a technical violation of clause 10 of rule XXI [paygo], the conference report complies with the rule by remaining budget neutral with no net increase in direct spending."[15]

again who controlled Congress in this period??

even your examples of "Republican" spending OPM are in reaity Democrats spending other people's money

lol what a tool.

back to the topic dude!!

before your big brother moderator yells at me for picking on your silly ass!!

The left always says that businesses are successful because government provides the infrastucture to make that happen.....
And that happens because we pay taxes...yes or no?
Then we are told by the left that we as a country are not succesful because we don't spend on infrastructure?

Huh?

Poor, poor bedowin. He's finally catching on that tax expenditures are a bad thing. Good for him!

But now he has convinced himself that the $1.2 trillion of annual handouts were all put there by only the Democrats!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Goddam, you just can't make this shit up.

You're basing that upon what, SPECIFICALLY?

(Reader, this is where the lowly Relativist usually falls out of the discussion... having simply made up a load of nonsense from whole cloth, with no means to sustain their drivel... at any level. But! Sometimes that actually try to do so and THAT is usually HYSTERICAL! Enjoy...)

he's just a boring loser; and i'm so far up in his head he cant stand to be in his own skin,...

that's why he needs to create a false narrative then try to assign it to me. He knows it's a failure, like everything else g5000 does here

Indeed... If it weren't for straw reasoning, liberals would be stone.
Irony!

Would ya care to offer a Liberal position that is not founded in straw reason?

I'll happily here what ya have to say, but having studied the question for well over 40 years, I'm here to tell ya, that none exist.

Be sure to let me know what ya come up with. Rest assured, I'll be here for ya.

Matthew is a clear example of this. Once it gets into the common pot, how it got there is of no concern. What people had to give up so they could party hearty on someone else's dime is of no concern

Though quite a lot of Republicans have the same attitude. Party on!

Have you noticed none of these liberals will voluntarily give their wealth to the government to lead by example. The cheap bastards talk shit but in reality are a bunch of greedy scrooges.

Forum List

Back