Did Trump really just say in his economic plan that he plans to tax the rich?

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
I wonder how that one goes over. Will he continue his rise or will the thing that knocks him down.

In reality, this is actually something that would help him in the general election.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why not? Close the loop holes and make them pay the same percentage as the middle class. What's wrong with that? What makes them more important???
If you make them pay the same amount as the middle class they would pay less. We are talking income taxes not capital gains.

Why not? Close the loop holes and make them pay the same percentage as the middle class. What's wrong with that? What makes them more important???
If you make them pay the same amount as the middle class they would pay less. We are talking income taxes not capital gains.
Keep loopholes open to incentivize investment but have minimum effective tax rates on all margins.

So for example, the 39.6% bracket might have a 20% minimum effective tax rate.

I'd also add two or four new brackets above the current brackets, but that's another issue.

Did he?

Holy shit, if he did, we'd find out pretty quick how far he can go with his fans...

You gotta admire one thing about the Trumpster, he just doesn't give a fuck. You have a probably with me attacking illegal aliens fuck you, you don't like the term anchor babies go blow yourself, you don't like that I called the dishonest journalist Megyn Kelly a bimbo, tough she's a menstruating bitch. You don't like my econ plan, it's my plan and you can go fuck yourself!

I wonder how that one goes over. Will he continue his rise or will the thing that knocks him down.

In reality, this is actually something that would help him in the general election.

Yes, he did.

:D

And the rubes will lap it up and love it and not even realize that that's a liberal policy...
His tax plan is a 14.5% flat tax UNLESS you make under 50k then you pay NO tax.

Yes, he did.

And the rubes will lap it up and love it and not even realize that that's a liberal policy...

Democrats do that, Republicans stand by principles! I think he finally takes some hits in the polls for this!

Did he?

Holy shit, if he did, we'd find out pretty quick how far he can go with his fans...

You gotta admire one thing about the Trumpster, he just doesn't give a fuck. You have a probably with me attacking illegal aliens fuck you, you don't like the term anchor babies go blow yourself, you don't like that I called the dishonest journalist Megyn Kelly a bimbo, tough she's a menstruating bitch. You don't like my econ plan, it's my plan and you can go fuck yourself!

Yes, it's one big old "fuck you, I'm rich, I'm really, really rich, so get da fuck outta here!"

Did he?

And his poll ratings would go up!
:laugh:

Yes, he did.

Democrats do that, Republicans stand by principles! I think he finally takes some hits in the polls for this!

Well, I'm for returning tax rates on the ultra-loaded back to Eisenhower levels..... and I think it's the right thing to do. But I'm just a bleeding heart Liberal, you know, like, pro-life (that's me), kill ISIS dead to the last man (that's me), pro-voter-ID (that's me), strong military (that's me), keep the gubbermint out of my bedroom (that's me).....oh, wait, mebbe I'm not a bleeding heart, after all....

:lol:

Yes, he did.

Well, I'm for returning tax rates on the ultra-loaded back to Eisenhower levels..... and I think it's the right thing to do. But I'm just a bleeding heart Liberal, you know, like, pro-life (that's me), kill ISIS dead to the last man (that's me), pro-voter-ID (that's me), strong military (that's me), keep the gubbermint out of my bedroom (that's me).....oh, wait, mebbe I'm not a bleeding heart, after all....

Sounds kind of like me ;) My idea of America is infrastructure, science, education, strong military, and well protected borders.

Did he?

He also doesnt care about Truth either...A big fuck you to reality and shit. Thats what Mavericks do!

Yes, he did.

Sounds kind of like me ;) My idea of America is infrastructure, science, education, strong military, and well protected borders.

Yeah, we are kind of alike, well, except for the racist stuff that oozes out of your pores.....

Did he?

He also doesnt care about Truth either...A big fuck you to reality and shit. Thats what Mavericks do!

Fuck that truthiness, ring them bells!!! Be mavericky!!

Yes, he did.

Yeah, we are kind of alike, well, except for the racist stuff that oozes out of your pores.....

Well, read the fbi crime stats and you will see that the black community has a serious murder problem. How do we fix this??? Fixing this would greatly enhance our nation and it just makes sense.

Yes, he did.

Well, read the fbi crime stats and you will see that the black community has a serious murder problem. How do we fix this??? Fixing this would greatly enhance our nation and it just makes sense.

Not just the black community, oh infrastructure-wonk.

Forum List

Back