The Left is Exceedingly Generous With Other People's Money

Poor, poor bedowin. He's finally catching on that tax expenditures are a bad thing. Good for him!

But now he has convinced himself that the $1.2 trillion of annual handouts were all put there by only the Democrats!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Goddam, you just can't make this shit up.

You're basing that upon what, SPECIFICALLY?

(Reader, this is where the lowly Relativist usually falls out of the discussion... having simply made up a load of nonsense from whole cloth, with no means to sustain their drivel... at any level. But! Sometimes that actually try to do so and THAT is usually HYSTERICAL! Enjoy...)
The retard thinks spending other people's money is strictly a Left thing.

It takes about seven pounds of brain damage to believe that. Even more to utter it in public.

you cant show where i said anything close to "strictly" anything. but lack of facts never seems to stop you from embarrassing your self g5000

every day g5000
every. single. day

Poor, poor bedowin. He's finally catching on that tax expenditures are a bad thing. Good for him!

But now he has convinced himself that the $1.2 trillion of annual handouts were all put there by only the Democrats!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

(Reader, this is where the lowly Relativist usually falls out of the discussion... having simply made up a load of nonsense from whole cloth, with no means to sustain their drivel... at any level. But! Sometimes that actually try to do so and THAT is usually HYSTERICAL! Enjoy...)

he's just a boring loser; and i'm so far up in his head he cant stand to be in his own skin,...

that's why he needs to create a false narrative then try to assign it to me. He knows it's a failure, like everything else g5000 does here

Indeed... If it weren't for straw reasoning, liberals would be stone.
Irony!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

It takes about seven pounds of brain damage to believe that. Even more to parrot it in public. Still more to not even be embarrassed by his own stupidity.

Spending other people's money is the cornerstone of Left-think. No Money from other people and the Ideological Left does not exist. The terms are quite literally: synonymous.

What's your point?

Are you actually attempting to claim otherwise?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

he's just a boring loser; and i'm so far up in his head he cant stand to be in his own skin,...

that's why he needs to create a false narrative then try to assign it to me. He knows it's a failure, like everything else g5000 does here

Indeed... If it weren't for straw reasoning, liberals would be stone.

irony is you spreading hatred in the name of tolerance,and using straw men and a false narrative to do it
Irony!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

It takes about seven pounds of brain damage to believe that. Even more to parrot it in public. Still more to not even be embarrassed by his own stupidity.

Spending other people's money is the cornerstone of Left-think. No Money from other people and the Ideological Left does not exist.

What's your point?

I am not arguing the Left does not spend OPM.

I am arguing this is not exclusive to the Left as the retard implies. It's a lie by omission.

this idiot sure does spend a lot of his time defending the failed Progressive agenda, (and failing) for somebody who insists he's a Republican!

:cuckoo:

The OP is an attempt to blame all our debt problems solely on liberals.

What a self-evident pathetic pile of shit that is.

Well...self evident to anyone with a double digit IQ who has lived through both Republican and Democratic regimes.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Spending other people's money is the cornerstone of Left-think. No Money from other people and the Ideological Left does not exist.

What's your point?

I am not arguing the Left does not spend OPM.

I am arguing this is not exclusive to the Left as the retard implies. It's a lie by omission.

yawn

you mean i never said it. '

yawn; that's as close as you get to manning up i see

thanks

Democrats: Tax and Spend

Republicans: Borrow and Spend

The OP is an attempt to blame all our debt problems solely on liberals.

What a self-evident pathetic pile of shit that is.

Well...self evident to anyone with a double digit IQ.

YAWN

there goes "Republican" g5000 mindlessly defending the failed Prog agenda again!!

lol

One of the first thing Republicans did when they gained control of the House, Senate, and White House was repeal PAYGO.

And then there's that $1.2 trillion tax expenditure albatross the tards like to pretend isn't OPM.

i said the Left uses other peoples' money; and not just for their failed programs but in other ways,.... like using union member dues to fund the Democrat Party propaganda machine

Democrats love to spend OPM on special interests.

And so do Republicans.

Forum List

Back