The joke's on CNN

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Yep, an apology seems to be missing. No wonder their ratings are in the toilet.

This homosexual turd Lemon has a sub-reptilian intellect--and yes he was laughing his ass of at the Good Folks in the Heartland.

But, he is what the rotting city TDS Pussy Hat wearers want.

Oh I see. So when Don Lemon stuck his hand down his pants, rubbed his d*k and and stuck his fingers in the face of a Conservative man, we weren't disgusted with him. We were disgusted with the....um act itself.... I guess. :confused-84:

It's not polite to speak ill of the dead as well as those who are mentally retarded.

Where are your manners?

"That's not who I am"

That seems to be the non-apology these days. "That was the demon that inhabits my soul. Really, it wasn't me laughing at all you redneck boomers"

"That's not who I am"

That seems to be the non-apology these days. "That was the demon that inhabits my soul. Really, it wasn't me laughing at all you redneck boomers"

fk all you old white fks, that's what he said and laughed at.

And it was funny, dumb ass.

So are his ratings, dumbass.

His kind is simply not compatible with decent American society

He is to America as the Coronavirus is to China.

"That's not who I am"

hate begets hate. hey slimeball, meet bad ratings.

You have to realize that the left can say or do anything, it is only the right that has to apologetic and extremely carful pod what they say because we are not as woke and because.

I would have liked to see that guy that got lemons dick hand in his face beat lemon half to death.

"That's not who I am"

So are his ratings, dumbass.

I don't care.

He doesn't believe in belittling anyone, he was just "laughing at the joke". What was the joke? The joke was the other homo belittling someone. I guess that lets him off the hook...Or not. Actually, his ratings are the joke.

He was laughing at a joke that was about a group of people but was not directly laughing at the group of people....

Ummm, wtf!?!

Anyhoo, does anyone watch his show beside Cuomo and his ( Cuomo ) daughter?

Lemon is a joke after wondering if a Black Hole swallowed that Airplane...

This homosexual turd Lemon has a sub-reptilian intellect--and yes he was laughing his ass of at the Good Folks in the Heartland.

But, he is what the rotting city TDS Pussy Hat wearers want.

But nothing was said about the Republican strategist that actually did the mocking. I thought it was funny and very true.

He was laughing at a joke that was about a group of people but was not directly laughing at the group of people....

Ummm, wtf!?!

Anyhoo, does anyone watch his show beside Cuomo and his ( Cuomo ) daughter?

Lemon is a joke after wondering if a Black Hole swallowed that Airplane...

Yes, Everbody knows Lemon is an elitist, what with his books and readin, and knowing where other countries are and such. Santorum was right when he said "smart people will never be on our side"

Forum List

Back