The joke's on CNN

He was laughing at a joke that was about a group of people but was not directly laughing at the group of people....

Ummm, wtf!?!

Anyhoo, does anyone watch his show beside Cuomo and his ( Cuomo ) daughter?

Lemon is a joke after wondering if a Black Hole swallowed that Airplane...

Yes, Everbody knows Lemon is an elitist, what with his books and readin, and knowing where other countries are and such. Santorum was right when he said "smart people will never be on our side"

Rick Santorum?

The religious nutter is someone that Lemon found funny?

Also remember it was Lemon that asked the question about a Black Hole and the possibility it ( the plane ) being swallowed and hot mocked for it...

Don Lemon is pathetic... Along the lines of Hannity for me...

Yep, an apology seems to be missing. No wonder their ratings are in the toilet.

CNN is just a bunch of dumbass losers. I don't think I've watched any of their bullshit since about the same time Trump came down the escalator because that was about when they lost their minds and went insane. Then on the eve of the election, total madness and complete insanity set in and they started frothing at the mouth.

He was laughing at a joke that was about a group of people but was not directly laughing at the group of people....

Ummm, wtf!?!

Yes, Everbody knows Lemon is an elitist, what with his books and readin, and knowing where other countries are and such. Santorum was right when he said "smart people will never be on our side"

Rick Santorum?

Also remember it was Lemon that asked the question about a Black Hole and the possibility it ( the plane ) being swallowed and hot mocked for it...

He said something dumb, and got laughed at. Big deal. This incident was funny. You don't recognize funny when you see it?

Ummm, wtf!?!

Rick Santorum?

He said something dumb, and got laughed at. Big deal. This incident was funny. You don't recognize funny when you see it?

Why was it funny to you Bull?

Ummm, wtf!?!

Rick Santorum?

I'm not going to explain funny to you.

Ummm, wtf!?!

Rick Santorum?

It was not meant nor was ever intended to be funny, shitforbrains. It was malicious in its intent and its delivery from the get go, giving yet more people good reason to dump your dumbass party like a bad case of the clap.

Ummm, wtf!?!

Rick Santorum?

I am not asking you to explain funny but to go into great detail about what you found funny about the comment?

What made it funny to you and why you consider those that did not find it funny should not be offended?

This homosexual turd Lemon has a sub-reptilian intellect--and yes he was laughing his ass of at the Good Folks in the Heartland.

But, he is what the rotting city TDS Pussy Hat wearers want.

But nothing was said about the Republican strategist that actually did the mocking. I thought it was funny and very true.
You probably think the Coronavirus is funny.

Ummm, wtf!?!

Rick Santorum?

It was not meant nor was ever intended to be funny, shitforbrains. It was malicious in its intent and its delivery from the get go, giving yet more people good reason to dump your dumbass party like a bad case of the clap.

So you have been a Democratic party member up until now, but a little joke caused you to dump all that? Why is that so hard for me to believe?

Rick Santorum?

I am not asking you to explain funny but to go into great detail about what you found funny about the comment?

What made it funny to you and why you consider those that did not find it funny should not be offended?

If you are offended, it's that much funnier.

This homosexual turd Lemon has a sub-reptilian intellect--and yes he was laughing his ass of at the Good Folks in the Heartland.

But, he is what the rotting city TDS Pussy Hat wearers want.

But nothing was said about the Republican strategist that actually did the mocking. I thought it was funny and very true.
rick williams is a prick. there.

Rick Santorum?

I am not actually offended at all but what I am asking you to do is go into great detail about what you found funny about the comment and why you believe those that were offended should stay silent?

You keep on refusing to explain what was so funny to you?

I am not actually offended at all but what I am asking you to do is go into great detail about what you found funny about the comment and why you believe those that were offended should stay silent?

I never said to stay silent. I find your hyperbolic whining quite entertaining.

"That's not who I am"

That seems to be the non-apology these days. "That was the demon that inhabits my soul. Really, it wasn't me laughing at all you redneck boomers"

fk all you old white fks, that's what he said and laughed at.

His party will run an old white Male for president. He will vote for him. Its the right kind of old white male so its cool.

"That's not who I am"

That seems to be the non-apology these days. "That was the demon that inhabits my soul. Really, it wasn't me laughing at all you redneck boomers"

fk all you old white fks, that's what he said and laughed at.

His party will run an old white Male for president. He will vote for him. Its the right kind of old white male so its cool.

a fking communist white old male.

public-trust-poll-cnn-vs-gas-station-sushi.jpg

I never said to stay silent. I find your hyperbolic whining quite entertaining.

Is that what I an doing?

No.

Again, why are you not willing to educate the board what you found funny about the comment and why you believe those that are not whining are whining to you?

Ummm, wtf!?!

Rick Santorum?

So you have been a Democratic party member up until now, but a little joke caused you to dump all that? Why is that so hard for me to believe?
I have never in my entire life been a Democrat. I've never been that stupid or clueless.
I grew up in the south so I know Democrats for the clueless, racist, shit for brains assholes they are, have always been and always will be.

Forum List

Back