The joke's on CNN

So your remarks about good people leaving the party was just more bullshit from another trump supporter. I thought so.

He said "good people" he didn't indicate that he was talking about himself in any way.
Gud thing ya'll r the party o smart people, yes?

It was known long ago that you aren't.
CGCT2jXUgAA33Xe.jpg

A meme - oh how smart.

That isn't just a meme. It is an actual 'quote from a leading right wing politician at that time.

It's not

It is.

He said "good people" he didn't indicate that he was talking about himself in any way.
Gud thing ya'll r the party o smart people, yes?

CGCT2jXUgAA33Xe.jpg

A meme - oh how smart.

That isn't just a meme. It is an actual 'quote from a leading right wing politician at that time.

It's not

It is.

It's part of a quote dumbfuck

CGCT2jXUgAA33Xe.jpg

A meme - oh how smart.

It's not

It is.

Yes, he did go on to denigrate smart people to make sure the difference between them and smart people was well known.

A meme - oh how smart.

It's not

It is.

Yes, he did go on to denigrate smart people to make sure the difference between them and smart people was well known.

No.

It's not

It is.

No.

You would be more effective if you put your fingers in your ears and shouted LaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLa!!!

No.

You would be more effective if you put your fingers in your ears and shouted LaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLa!!!

Would that make you smarter?
Couldn't hurt, you come across as slightly below retard right now.

Yep, an apology seems to be missing. No wonder their ratings are in the toilet.

.......................>>>>WAAAHT.... LOL he was most certainly belittling people! He was directly, and openly, attacking people with a different view! Such a garbage human being now.... "This is personally important to me...."

What a pile of trash. If he had said "Yeah I was laughing at people, and I realized my mistake, and I will not do that again in the future" then I would have though the man has balls to admit it.

But to come on here and try and say "Yeah I didn't do that... nope... not me! Not at all! I don't believe in that! So can't be me!" You lying trash. Get off the air.

This homosexual turd Lemon has a sub-reptilian intellect--and yes he was laughing his ass of at the Good Folks in the Heartland.

But, he is what the rotting city TDS Pussy Hat wearers want.

But nothing was said about the Republican strategist that actually did the mocking. I thought it was funny and very true.
You probably think the Coronavirus is funny.

You probably have your head so far up your ass you don't know the difference.

Rick Wilson did a perfect impersonation of the majority of trump voters.

This homosexual turd Lemon has a sub-reptilian intellect--and yes he was laughing his ass of at the Good Folks in the Heartland.

But, he is what the rotting city TDS Pussy Hat wearers want.

But nothing was said about the Republican strategist that actually did the mocking. I thought it was funny and very true.
You probably think the Coronavirus is funny.

You probably have your head so far up your ass you don't know the difference.

Rick Wilson did a perfect impersonation of the majority of trump voters.
Well I guess you would think that since you've probably never met an employer.

Forum List

Back