“CNN hosts Anderson Cooper, Chris Wallace on the chopping block amid new CEO Mark Thompson”

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
CNN ratings have absolutely tanked. Everyone is watching people like Tucker, Carlson and Patrick David on outlets like YouTube and X.

The radical left-wing blm feminist agenda of CNN has cost them tons of viewers.

IMG_2215.jpeg

I was shocked to learn recently that a few commentators on CNN are being paid millions.

I naively thought their salaries might be a few hundred thousand but certainly no more.

I was shocked to learn recently that a few commentators on CNN are being paid millions.

I naively thought their salaries might be a few hundred thousand but certainly no more.
It really is something brother. Anderson Cooper is getting 20 million a year, Wolf blitzer 15 million per year and Jake Tapper $8 million a year. It’s like it’s the payroll the New York Yankees. And nobody is watching the network.

CNN ratings have absolutely tanked. Everyone is watching people like Tucker, Carlson and Patrick David on outlets like YouTube and X.

View attachment 911561

FOX down 9% last year but still leads overall.
MSNBC up 15% in second place.
CNN down 2% and in third place.

Cable news overall seems to be dying as people go to other sources for news.

It really is something brother. Anderson Cooper is getting 20 million a year, Wolf blitzer 15 million per year and Jake Tapper $8 million a year. It’s like it’s the payroll the New York Yankees. And nobody is watching the network.
People have their price for lies. That is good living. The number of people with no conscience is not low now.

If people only knew.......

It isn't just that part of the criminal cabal I call the dimocrap party that is being wildly over-paid, how about Academia? That Hawvawd prof/ex-pres with the brains of a Billy Goat getting , what, $600k a year for -- What -- Nothing??

The Media, Academia, the whole dimocrap scum shebang are ripping you off like you wouldn't believe.

And why not? The DNC is a Crime Family

View attachment 911561

For years I have thought of major outlets along the following lines...
  • MSNBC = Left Wing propaganda outlet
  • CNN = MSNBC Lite
  • FOX = Right Wing propaganda outlet
  • NewsMax = FOX Lite
  • News Nation = Actual News
  • BBC = Actual News (with a slight Left-Wing twist )

I'm sure I'm missing a couple of decent-sized ones but those are the ones that come to mind right off the bat.

Your mileage may vary.

I will believe it when I see it happen.
He has been promising to overhaul CNN since he took over in October.
He hasn't.

Where the C-list rejects from the other leftbat outlets end up.
There was a brief time when I, too, thought that this might be the case.

But the couple of Left-Wing Outlet exiles that I can identity, once they land there, actually change their tune, considerably.

Which, if true, would seem to corroborate the idea that the Anchors mouth what the Owners want them to, eh?

There was a brief time when I, too, thought that this might be the case.

But the couple of Left-Wing Outlet exiles that I can identity, once they land there, actually change their tune, considerably.

Which, if true, would seem to corroborate the idea that the Anchors mouth what the Owners want them to, eh?
I've watched it....Though not nearly as in-your-face as XiNN and CCPNBC, they're still hard leftoids, and the news is told from that angle.

People only watch the news when it is a tragedy. All 4 years of Trump was a tragedy so CNN did well. Now everyone is happy with a booming economy and aren’t tuning in. Now the right wing nuts are sad they aren’t living in fantasy land anymore and only have two choices that dont mind paying billions a year in slander lawsuits to indulge the crazies with crazy reporting so they have a market.

I've watched it....Though not nearly as in-your-face as XiNN and CCPNBC, they're still hard leftoids, and the news is told from that angle.
Yes.
Exactly like the "Gen X" news agencies like "Cheddar News".
These off beat news agencies promise "unbiased - just the news" but watch or read them - and it takes about 2 seconds to see that it all comes from a left biased position.

Yes.
Exactly like the "Gen X" news agencies like "Cheddar News".
These off beat news agencies promise "unbiased - just the news" but watch or read them - and it takes about 2 seconds to see that it all comes from a left biased position.
Many, MANY years ago I worked in a place where we got the "Raw Feed" from all news sources. ALL of them.

The amount of 'news' that comes in is amazing. Not even amazing, beyond amazing, stunning, beyond stunning.... Overwhelming

FNC used to be pretty good. They really did try to report it as they saw it. Not so much anymore. I don't understand them, I don't know what's going on at FNC anymore. They're very poorly run, I can tell you that. So poorly run, they've lost me. I'm just not interested anymore.

The reason I brought up the amount of news that comes in, is that places like CNN and pmsNBC sift through the news to find things that support their prejudices. If they reported 'Just The News' they wouldn't have an audience. FNC made its bones by trying to do just that. Now that they're 'Big Time' you can see them drifting over towqard the Left.

I guess, that's where the money is. But the Murdochs don't need the money. I guess it's where the Kool Kids are. Hang out with the Movers and Shakers.

IOW, there is no such thing as 'Unbiased News' because -- There can't be. The amount of 'news' that comes in is so astonishing that whoever is doing the picking and choosing of what to cover, what to report on, what to tell people has to be filtered through human eyes and humans are biased. We all are.

And while many of the 'News' People start out honest and wanting to do the right thing, before long -- They just become part of machinery. Just another cog in the wheel.

I think it's because they're exposed to so much bullshit, live in such SHIT Cities, hang with such SHIT people that, by simple Osmosis, they become SHIT themselves.

We all think that we could resist the urge to be Anderson Cooper or Jake Tapper or Whoopi Goldberg but -- I don't know.

After years of being exposed to radiation, can you be expected to not be irradiated? After years of being in shit, living in shit, hanging out with shit, can you be anything else but shit??

No, you can't. People may start out as well-intentioned, but expose them to enough shit and -- They become shit.

There is no answer. You just have to understand that the people you're watching on TV and reading in the paper are -- Shit.

The only way to not become shit is -- To leave it behind. Many do. Many, many. And they never look back.

It's the only way.

These outlets are historical political mouthpieces. That is not going to change quickly. They are still propagandizing everything. They get millions from pharma.

Many, MANY years ago I worked in a place where we got the "Raw Feed" from all news sources. ALL of them.

The amount of 'news' that comes in is amazing. Not even amazing, beyond amazing, stunning, beyond stunning.... Overwhelming

FNC used to be pretty good. They really did try to report it as they saw it. Not so much anymore. I don't understand them, I don't know what's going on at FNC anymore. They're very poorly run, I can tell you that. So poorly run, they've lost me. I'm just not interested anymore.

The reason I brought up the amount of news that comes in, is that places like CNN and pmsNBC sift through the news to find things that support their prejudices. If they reported 'Just The News' they wouldn't have an audience. FNC made its bones by trying to do just that. Now that they're 'Big Time' you can see them drifting over towqard the Left.

I guess, that's where the money is. But the Murdochs don't need the money. I guess it's where the Kool Kids are. Hang out with the Movers and Shakers.

IOW, there is no such thing as 'Unbiased News' because -- There can't be. The amount of 'news' that comes in is so astonishing that whoever is doing the picking and choosing of what to cover, what to report on, what to tell people has to be filtered through human eyes and humans are biased. We all are.

And while many of the 'News' People start out honest and wanting to do the right thing, before long -- They just become part of machinery. Just another cog in the wheel.

I think it's because they're exposed to so much bullshit, live in such SHIT Cities, hang with such SHIT people that, by simple Osmosis, they become SHIT themselves.

We all think that we could resist the urge to be Anderson Cooper or Jake Tapper or Whoopi Goldberg but -- I don't know.

After years of being exposed to radiation, can you be expected to not be irradiated? After years of being in shit, living in shit, hanging out with shit, can you be anything else but shit??

No, you can't. People may start out as well-intentioned, but expose them to enough shit and -- They become shit.

There is no answer. You just have to understand that the people you're watching on TV and reading in the paper are -- Shit.

The only way to not become shit is -- To leave it behind. Many do. Many, many. And they never look back.

It's the only way.
100% true.
I worked for the 5th largest media company in America for 27 years.
In the late 90s - 2000 I was the sys admin. And one of the servers was the A/P media feed. (Associated Press)
It was stunning how many stories are posted every minute. Watching the text feed was like watching a ticker-tape machine on steroids.

Forum List

Back