The joke's on CNN

I'm not going to explain funny to you.

I am not asking you to explain funny but to go into great detail about what you found funny about the comment?

What made it funny to you and why you consider those that did not find it funny should not be offended?

If you are offended, it's that much funnier.

I am not actually offended at all but what I am asking you to do is go into great detail about what you found funny about the comment and why you believe those that were offended should stay silent?

You keep on refusing to explain what was so funny to you?

I never said to stay silent. I find your hyperbolic whining quite entertaining.

Is that what I an doing?

No.

Again, why are you not willing to educate the board what you found funny about the comment and why you believe those that are not whining are whining to you?

Just not going to play that game. It was funny. Get over it.

Yes, Everbody knows Lemon is an elitist, what with his books and readin, and knowing where other countries are and such. Santorum was right when he said "smart people will never be on our side"

Rick Santorum?

The religious nutter is someone that Lemon found funny?

Also remember it was Lemon that asked the question about a Black Hole and the possibility it ( the plane ) being swallowed and hot mocked for it...

Don Lemon is pathetic... Along the lines of Hannity for me...

He said something dumb, and got laughed at. Big deal. This incident was funny. You don't recognize funny when you see it?

It was not meant nor was ever intended to be funny, shitforbrains. It was malicious in its intent and its delivery from the get go, giving yet more people good reason to dump your dumbass party like a bad case of the clap.

So you have been a Democratic party member up until now, but a little joke caused you to dump all that? Why is that so hard for me to believe?
I have never in my entire life been a Democrat. I've never been that stupid or clueless.
I grew up in the south so I know Democrats for the clueless, racist, shit for brains assholes they are, have always been and always will be.

So your remarks about good people leaving the party was just more bullshit from another trump supporter. I thought so.

I am not asking you to explain funny but to go into great detail about what you found funny about the comment?

What made it funny to you and why you consider those that did not find it funny should not be offended?

I am not actually offended at all but what I am asking you to do is go into great detail about what you found funny about the comment and why you believe those that were offended should stay silent?

Is that what I an doing?

No.

Again, why are you not willing to educate the board what you found funny about the comment and why you believe those that are not whining are whining to you?

But why was it funny to you?

Why do you ignore the feelings of those that were outraged?

Aren't all Progressive's suppose to be hypersensitive about other people feelings?

So kindly explain why you found it funny?

Is that what I an doing?

No.

Aren't all Progressive's suppose to be hypersensitive about other people feelings?

well fk no. you didn't know that? they don't have to do anything they bitch about others doing. Lady asks Buttigieg if they still accept pro life in his program, nope!!! so go fk yourself is basically what she heard.

Pro-life Dem clashes with Buttigieg at town hall: 'We don't belong'

Is that what I an doing?

No.

OK. Pompeo started out being a dick and complaining about questions in an interview that his staff had agreed to. After whining for a while, he ended the interview and told the reporter nobody cares about Ukraine, and the reporter couldn't even find it on the map. He even provided the map. She easily found the country, because she was not stupid, and because she had spent years reporting on the area. This kicked Pompeo's tantrum up to a whole nuther level, Pompeo deserved the ridicule, and those that support him do too.

He was laughing at a joke that was about a group of people but was not directly laughing at the group of people....

Ummm, wtf!?!

Anyhoo, does anyone watch his show beside Cuomo and his ( Cuomo ) daughter?

Lemon is a joke after wondering if a Black Hole swallowed that Airplane...

Yes, Everbody knows Lemon is an elitist, what with his books and readin, and knowing where other countries are and such. Santorum was right when he said "smart people will never be on our side"

Rick Santorum?

Also remember it was Lemon that asked the question about a Black Hole and the possibility it ( the plane ) being swallowed and hot mocked for it...

No,
Santorum was not there.

article-5483-1-thumb.jpg

CNN Airs Free Commercial For Trump Campaign

Rick Santorum?

He said something dumb, and got laughed at. Big deal. This incident was funny. You don't recognize funny when you see it?

It was not meant nor was ever intended to be funny, shitforbrains. It was malicious in its intent and its delivery from the get go, giving yet more people good reason to dump your dumbass party like a bad case of the clap.

So you have been a Democratic party member up until now, but a little joke caused you to dump all that? Why is that so hard for me to believe?
I have never in my entire life been a Democrat. I've never been that stupid or clueless.
I grew up in the south so I know Democrats for the clueless, racist, shit for brains assholes they are, have always been and always will be.

So your remarks about good people leaving the party was just more bullshit from another trump supporter. I thought so.

He said "good people" he didn't indicate that he was talking about himself in any way.
Gud thing ya'll r the party o smart people, yes?

This homosexual turd Lemon has a sub-reptilian intellect--and yes he was laughing his ass of at the Good Folks in the Heartland.

But, he is what the rotting city TDS Pussy Hat wearers want.

Oh the irony. You make personal inappropriate slurs against a man because you do not like the fact he did not apologize for actions you feel were wrong.

tenor.gif

He said "good people" he didn't indicate that he was talking about himself in any way.

It was known long ago that you aren't.
CGCT2jXUgAA33Xe.jpg

CGCT2jXUgAA33Xe.jpg

A meme - oh how smart.

He was laughing at a joke that was about a group of people but was not directly laughing at the group of people....

Ummm, wtf!?!

An elitist who thinks black holes eat airplanes.

For the simpletons -

Rick Santorum speaking to a Pro-Family Group.

As conservatives we will never have the media on our side.
We will never have -The Elite Smart people - on our side, because they believe that they should have
the power to control you and tell you what to do.
They are not going to be on our side.

CGCT2jXUgAA33Xe.jpg

A meme - oh how smart.

That isn't just a meme. It is an actual quote from a leading right wing politician at that time.

Ummm, wtf!?!

An elitist who thinks black holes eat airplanes.

Yep, I gotta admit that was pretty dumb.

CGCT2jXUgAA33Xe.jpg

A meme - oh how smart.

That isn't just a meme. It is an actual 'quote from a leading right wing politician at that time.

It's not

Forum List

Back