The John Kennedy assassination ..who's who on the Grassy Knoll

dumbass2_zps4a8abf1d.jpg

THE DRIVER SHOT JFK...CASE WAS CLOSED 4 YEARS AGO.:eusa_whistle:

Then post the grand jury indictment, charging documents, trial transcript, and verdict paperwork.

Or, shut the fuck up.

Your choice. :eusa_whistle:

I can't indict and you know that. I don't even know if they try people who are dead. Maybe they do.

You said, and I quote...

CASE WAS CLOSED 4 YEARS AGO

so post the case files.

or, shut the fuck up.

Then post the grand jury indictment, charging documents, trial transcript, and verdict paperwork.

Or, shut the fuck up.

I can't indict and you know that. I don't even know if they try people who are dead. Maybe they do.

You said, and I quote...

so post the case files.

or, shut the fuck up.

I have been for 4.5 years. What questions, if any do you have about the simple shot over the right eye and out the right rear might you have?

You said, and I quote...

so post the case files.

or, shut the fuck up.

I have been for 4.5 years. What questions, if any do you have about the simple shot over the right eye and out the right rear might you have?

So you lied when you said that a case was closed 4 years ago.

Good to know. :thup:

You said, and I quote...

so post the case files.

or, shut the fuck up.

Closed in the sense that it hasn't been challenged, and can't honestly be. I simply picked up the pieces that all others before me refused to.

uhhhhh 7forever shit for brains is gettin rattled cause no one here, or in the world buys his fake bill a goods. there goes his ship sinking slowly to the abyss with him on it :badgrin::badgrin:

Closed in the sense that it hasn't been challenged, and can't honestly be. I simply picked up the pieces that all others before me refused to.

they have common sense. you have dementia. uh oh no cure its fatal

You haven't picked up shit. All you do is copy/paste other people's horseshit.

Every post I've ever made is factual and unchallenged. Prosecutors, every day around the globe have to debunk all kinds of nonsense from defense teams. All my work around the fatal shot is consistent with the known facts in this case.

Every post I've ever made is factual and unchallenged. Prosecutors, every day around the globe have to debunk all kinds of nonsense from defense teams. All my work around the fatal shot is consistent with the known facts in this case.

Every post you've made is ridiculous, unsupported, and is the work of some other goofball that you copied, pasted, and tried to pass off as your own.

True story :thup:

john-cleese-161311.jpg

Cleese.

Every post you've made is ridiculous, unsupported, and is the work of some other goofball that you copied, pasted, and tried to pass off as your own.

True story :thup:

john-cleese-161311.jpg

Cleese.

You are fucking retarded unless you believe the rear blow-out was a wound of exit. Where do you stand on that most important issue? Are you a retard or a realist?

You're using the term "rear blow-out" now? When did you become an acolyte of Robert Prey?

By the way, you are aware that he thinks your theory is ridiculous, right?

And another reason we know you're theory is baloney is because you can't even spell Kennedy's name right in your blog.
Goofy 7's Blog said:
tp://thedriverkilledkenendy.blogspot.com/

"Kenendy" :rofl:

You are fucking retarded unless you believe the rear blow-out was a wound of exit. Where do you stand on that most important issue? Are you a retard or a realist?

You're using the term "rear blow-out" now? When did you become an acolyte of Robert Prey?
By the way, you are aware that he thinks your theory is ridiculous, right?

And another reason we know you're theory is baloney is because you can't even spell Kennedy's name right in your blog.
Goofy 7's Blog said:
tp://thedriverkilledkenendy.blogspot.com/

"Kenendy" :rofl:

Bring Prey to me and you know what'll happen. BRING THE PUSSY RIGHT NOW.:D

I know what will happen too. He'll make you get yourself banned again. :lmao:

Forum List

Back