The John Kennedy assassination ..who's who on the Grassy Knoll

7forever sent me a PM. says he knows what happened to the drivers gun. well we're waitin' 7forever. let's have it. NOW !!!

After the shooting, the driver stashed the gun back inside Agent Kellerman's hair.

Then they both went to downtown Dallas, and disposed of the gun in a dumpster behind the Chick-fil-A restaurant. :thup:
where it is proudly displayed with a sign that says we discriminate.

JFK is not actually dead. He just wanted to get away from Jackie for a while, so he hired a stunt man and special effects guy, and faked the whole thing. He has been hanging out with Marilyn Monroe in Acapulco ever since.

well !!! finally we're making progress :D

The exit wound was in the back of the head.

The evidence and testimony proves that fact. Was there a small entrance wound inside the large hole on the right rear, or maybe below it?

Were the entrance and exit wound both in the Occipital region?

Jfk had a gaping hole on the right rear of his skull. A vertical line was drawn to indicate the missing skull on the rear. Testimony Of Clinton J. Hill, Special Agent, Secret Service

Mr. SPECTER. What did you observe as to President Kennedy's condition on arrival at the hospital?

Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

600gape.jpg

well !!! finally we're making progress :D

The exit wound was in the back of the head.

The evidence and testimony proves that fact. Was there a small entrance wound inside the large hole on the right rear, or maybe below it?

Were the entrance and exit wound both in the Occipital region?

Jfk had a gaping hole on the right rear of his skull. A vertical line was drawn to indicate the missing skull on the rear. Testimony Of Clinton J. Hill, Special Agent, Secret Service

Mr. SPECTER. What did you observe as to President Kennedy's condition on arrival at the hospital?

Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

mk3na7.jpg

7forever can't tell us what happened to the drivers gun. he just told me in a PM there was none. he's a fake and a major loser. case closed

Last edited:
7forever can't tell us what happened to the drivers gun. he just told me in a PM there was none. he's a fake and a major loser. case closed

Were Greer's hands on the steering during the shooting sequence?:D Answer the question you little bitch.:badgrin:

Were Greer's hands on the steering during the shooting sequence?:D Answer the question you little bitch.:badgrin:

you said no driver no gun you faggot bastard

Actually, HE isn't saying anything. His posts are all copy/pastes from other people on conspiritard sites. :eusa_shhh:

you said no driver no gun you faggot bastard

If he didn't pass the gun, then you cam show his hands on the wheel? You can't, you little turd.:D

Forum List

Back