The John Kennedy assassination ..who's who on the Grassy Knoll

I haven't delved deeply enough into the JFK murder to have a firm opinion of who did fire the fatal head-shot, but I'm firmly convinced it wasn't Oswald. The fatal bullet didn't behave like one fired by Oswald's rifle. But it doesn't matter: Oswald tried to kill JFK, and he did land one shot, causing serious wounds, so he was guilty of attempted murder, among other things.

What are your opinions on JFK: The Smoking Gun, which follows cold case detective Colin McLaren? (I can't post links yet; it's at IMDb, title: "tt2945784".) It's based on the book Mortal Error, by Bonar Menninger, which concludes, based on the theories of ballistics expert Howard Donahue, that JFK was accidentally shot from the car behind, by Secret Service agent George Hickey, and that the truth was covered up to save face, basically, since they had an attempted murderer in Oswald, who was only "innocent" by a matter of inches anyway.

Who are you addressing your question to?

Sorry, I guess "What are your opinions...?" wasn't as clear as I thought. It was addressed to anyone with an opinion on the film or book.

I, apparently identified around 3.5 years ago that Zapruder clearly depicted jfk's rear skull breaking open and detaching. This simple fact debunks the conspiracy nonsense that jfk was shot in the head from the rear and then the front. Of course, no normal person would ever believe it because there's only one violent impact seen in Zapruder and Nix. The bullet struck the President's right forehead and exited the opposite side, right rear, the exact location that Kinney described so beautifully.

The gif files (312-313) show his hair and skull extending way beyond the back of the head and white line. The others I made long ago that provide the video evidence that had to be there unless the editors were able to wipe it clean from Zapruder. They weren't successful even remotely around the exact frames that needed the most editing. Kinney's perfect eyewitness account corroborates exactly what Zapruder has always shown, jfk's right rear skull was blown off, which means that hundreds of researchers either ignored these video facts or didn't look close enough. Emory Roberts was the SS agent in charge and rode in the follow-up car along with Kinney, Hill, and several others. He told the agents not to move after the first shots were fired, in other words, "stay still until the fatal shot is fired". The SS agents were the only guilty parties involved that day where conclusive evidence exists of their involvement.

Kinney, the driver with the sunglasses in the follow-up car had a perfect view of the rear exploding. It's verified and proven. Clint Hill, the agent who got Jackie back in the limo stood next to Kinney.

https://www.causes.com/causes/308048/updates/647605

SECRET SERVICE AGENT SAW JFK'S HEAD BLOWN OUT IN THE BACK

DON'T MISS THIS STARTLING INTERVIEW OF SECRET SERVICE AGENT SAMUEL A. KINNY, IN THE FOLLOW-UP CAR, WHO SAW JFK'S HEAD BLOWN OUT IN THE BACK.../5/94; 4/15/94 --THIS IS ONE OF VINCE PALAMARA'S EARLIEST AND BEST INTERVIEWS:

SAMUEL A. KINNEY was the driver of the follow-up car on 11/22/63.
Interviewed three times between 1992 and 1994, Kinney was a rich source
of information. In an exclusive interview conducted on 10/19/92, the
author learned the following new information from Kinney: the agent
admitted that "we (the Secret Service) didn't do our job
", adding that
he thinks about the assassination "every night" and has even "dreamed
about it." ...Sam said "e...no, no, no, he had nothing to do with that...(ordering agents off the rear of the limo)...No, never- ...President
Kennedy was one of the easiest presidents to ever protect
; Harry S.
Truman was a jewel just like John F. Kennedy was...99% of the agents
would agree...(JFK) was one of the best presidents ever to control-he
trusted every one of us". In regard to the infamous quote from William
Manchester, whereupon Kennedy allegedly said "Keep those Ivy League
charlatans off the back of the car"[ "The Death of a President", p. 37
(1988 version)], Kinney said "That is false. I talked to William
Manchester; he called me on the book [sic]...for the record of history
that is false- Kennedy never ordered us to do anything. I am aware of
what is being said but that is false". .. Sam also told me that JFK had
nothing to do with the limiting of motorcycles during motorcades, and
that Ken O'Donnell did not interfere with the agents : "Nobody ordered
anyone around". ...

In regard to JFK's head wound, Kinney was explicit: "He
had no brain left- it was blown out...there was nothing left...it was)
the back of the head
. I saw it (the shot) hit and I saw his hair come
out
...I had brain matter all over my windshield and left arm, that's how
close we were to it...it was the right rear part of his head...because
that's the part I saw blow out. I saw hair come out, the piece blow out
then the skin went back in- an explosion in and out
". Elaborating
further, Sam said, after telling him that that's where the Parkland
doctors saw the wound, "I would say that, too...it involved half his
head". Asked to explain the 1500 gram brain at the autopsy, Sam seemed
perplexed, saying that "there was brain matter all over the place".
...Amazingly, when I told Kinney that there was a book- "High Treason"-
that alleged that "[SS agent] Emory Roberts ordered the men not to move", Sam said, "Exactly right"! ... I also attempted to get Kinney to go on the record in
writing, but I was too late: his widow Hazel informed me that Sam passed
away 7/21/97
while they were travelling through Iowa [letter to author
dated 11/20/97].

jfkbackheadoff.gif

Closeup_312-313.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sick and fucking tired of seeing JFK's HEAD explode!!!!

Many liars have claimed his hands remained on the wheel. Removing one's hands from the steering wheel is not normal when driving a vehicle and is uncommon. He passed a gun and fired the fatal shot and the 3 films clearly make that a fact.

All of your posts will always be empty nonsense.

HIS RIGHT HAND MOVES TO HIS LEFT DURING THE TRANSFER OF THE GUN. Zapruder Frames - Costella Combined Edit

gifsoup.gif

GREAT GIF showing his right to left movement. Keep your eyes through the windshield.

greer4.gif

Removing both of one's hands from the steering wheel is a normal practice for an assassin such as Greer who fired over his right shoulder. This would be uncommon for pretty much every driver in the history of mankind.:rofl: Try asking one.

Zapruder shows a gun being passed and a fake reflection shooting jfk.:rofl: You are claiming something didn't happen, which obviously did really happen because all 3 films prove that it really did happen.

Removing both of one's hands from the steering wheel is a normal practice for an assassin such as Greer who fired over his right shoulder. This would be uncommon for pretty much every driver in the history of mankind.:rofl: Try asking one.

Zapruder shows a gun being passed and a fake reflection shooting jfk.:rofl: You are claiming something didn't happen, which obviously did really happen because all 3 films prove that it really did happen.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fCnGByrJKc]PFUDOR - G Major Version (Fluffle Puff Tales) - YouTube[/ame]

The driver's left arm REALLY extended over his right shoulder, which cleanly debunks any stupid video that says otherwise. That's the only issue, really, as to whether Greer shot jfk. And he did, because both other films show his left arm moving when it does not in the Zapruder film. This case was closed almost four years ago.:eusa_whistle:

1:09 jfk assassination films-orville nix - Video Dailymotion

jfk__GIFSoupcom.gif

mormal_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Muchmore2.gif

CASE CLOSED

Who else could Connally have seen shoot jfk besides the driver? He was looking at Greer when the shot was fired. Connally gave the answer you're looking for. He didn't have to say it exactly the way you'd like, but the truth couldn't help itself from coming out of his mouth.

The driver shooting jfk is the simplest answer to just how corrupt our government is and how relentless simple denial can be when faced with a shocking truth such as this. Stupid things happen all the time and killing jfk in an open limousine without destroying the evidence falls into that catergory.

Connally said he saw the fatal shot and quickly corrected himself but his reaction when looking at Greer proves he slipped up. Watch him hit the floor in horror once he realized Greer shot JFK. The Governor, logically starting turning toward the driver because he was braking before he shot the President.

Obviously, at least the major wound that I took in the shoulder through the chest couldn't have been anything but the second shot. Obviously, it couldn't have been the third, because when the third shot was fired I was in a reclining position, and heard it, saw it and the effects of it, rather--I didn't see it, I saw the effects of it--so it obviously could not have been the third, and couldn't have been the first, in my judgment.

Greerconnally.gif

So I merely doubled up, and then turned to my right again and began to--I just sat there, and Mrs. Connally pulled me over to her lap. She was sitting, of course, on the jump seat, so I reclined with my head in her lap, conscious all the time, and with my eyes open; and then, of course, the third shot sounded, and I heard the shot very clearly. I heard it hit him. I heard the shot hit something, and I assumed again--it never entered my mind that it ever hit anybody but the President. I heard it hit. It was a very loud noise, just that audible, very clear.

GREER FIRED RIGHT OVER CONNALLY'S HEAD and when he realized Greer fired it, he hit the floor, terrified. WATCH THE GOVERNOR.

Who else could Connally have seen shoot jfk besides the driver? He was looking at Greer when the shot was fired. Connally gave the answer you're looking for. He didn't have to say it exactly the way you'd like, but the truth couldn't help itself from coming out of his mouth.

The driver shooting jfk is the simplest answer to just how corrupt our government is and how relentless simple denial can be when faced with a shocking truth such as this. Stupid things happen all the time and killing jfk in an open limousine without destroying the evidence falls into that catergory.

Connally said he saw the fatal shot and quickly corrected himself but his reaction when looking at Greer proves he slipped up. Watch him hit the floor in horror once he realized Greer shot JFK. The Governor, logically starting turning toward the driver because he was braking before he shot the President.

Obviously, at least the major wound that I took in the shoulder through the chest couldn't have been anything but the second shot. Obviously, it couldn't have been the third, because when the third shot was fired I was in a reclining position, and heard it, saw it and the effects of it, rather--I didn't see it, I saw the effects of it--so it obviously could not have been the third, and couldn't have been the first, in my judgment.

Greerconnally.gif

So I merely doubled up, and then turned to my right again and began to--I just sat there, and Mrs. Connally pulled me over to her lap. She was sitting, of course, on the jump seat, so I reclined with my head in her lap, conscious all the time, and with my eyes open; and then, of course, the third shot sounded, and I heard the shot very clearly. I heard it hit him. I heard the shot hit something, and I assumed again--it never entered my mind that it ever hit anybody but the President. I heard it hit. It was a very loud noise, just that audible, very clear.

GREER FIRED RIGHT OVER CONNALLY'S HEAD and when he realized Greer fired it, he hit the floor, terrified. WATCH THE GOVERNOR.

370f2a61cc01a2a475e8e4b2ce301011adac6d1ad77c843726d95a4724673724.jpg

She wasn't unsure about whether the SS service were shooting. She was unsure and speculating that they may have been shooting back at the assassins. She was making an excuse that Ralph Yarborough also made. Simply put, she heard shots coming from all over, but very clearly saw Greer shoot back at jk.

Jean Hill saw Greer shoot Kennedy

She died in 2000. Jean Hill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She was just speculating that Greer was shooting back at whomever was shooting at the President. This was an easy way of saying it without exactly saying it. But in those moments she may have thought it because it would be shocking to see your President killed intentionally by the men who took an oath to protect him from assassination attempts. Mrs. Hill clearly turned to the left as the limo passed by in response to the shots and Greer suddenly braking during his second turn to execute the coup de grâce.

Testimony Of Mrs. Jean Lollis Hill

Mr. SPECTER - What occurred at the time of the fourth shot which you believe you heard?
Mrs. HILL - Well, at that time, of course, there was a pause and I took the other shots---about that time Mary grabbed me and was yelling and I had looked away from what was going on here and I thought, because I guess from the TV and movies, that it was Secret Service agents shooting back. To me, if somebody shoots at somebody they always shoot back and so I just thought that that's what it was and I thought, well, they are getting him and shooting back, you know; I didn't know.

Mr. SPECTER - Where was the President's car at the time you thought you heard the fourth shot?
Mrs. HILL - The motorcade came to almost a halt at the time the shots rang out, and I would say it was just approximately, if not---it couldn't have been in the same position, I'm sure it wasn't, but just a very, very short distance from where it had been. It was just almost stunned.
Mr. SPECTER - And how about the time of the fifth shot, where do you think the President's car was?
Mrs. HILL - That was during those shots, I think it wasn't any further than a few feet---further down.
Mr. SPECTER - Which shots, now---you mean the fourth, and perhaps the fifth and perhaps the sixth shot?
Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mr. SPECTER - You thought that perhaps the second burst of shots you heard were being directed toward him by the Secret Service?

Mrs. HILL - I Just thought, "Oh, goodness, the Secret Service is shooting back."

Mr. SPECTER - What was your impression as to the source of the second group of shots which you have described as the fourth, perhaps the fifth, and perhaps the sixth shot?
Mrs. HILL - Well, nothing, except that I thought that they were fired by someone else.
Mr. SPECTER - And did you have any idea where they were coming from?
Mrs. HILL - No; as I said, I thought they were coming from the general direction of that knoll.
Mr. SPECTER - Well, did you think that the Secret Service was firing them from that knoll?
Mrs. HILL - I said I didn't know-I really don't.
Mr. SPECTER - You just had the general impression that shots were coming from the knoll?
Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mr. SPECTER - And you had the general impression that the Secret Service was firing the second group of shots at the man who fired the first group of shots?
Mrs. HILL - That's right

Mr. SPECTER - But you had no specific impression as to the source of those shots?
Mrs. HILL - No.

Jean Hill was looking at the limo when Greer shot Jfk. FRAME 310.

Wallpaint653.jpg

Muchmore2.gif

He had a large EXIT wound in the back of the head. Joe, O'Donnell and Bill Greer pointed over their right eye as the point of entry. This location is referenced throughout this case by Humes and many others. Two bullet fragments were retrieved from behind the right eye. The bullet entered over the right eye, no doubt that's what the evidence demonstrates in this case.

Mr. Specter.
Did you just mention, Mr. Greer, a hole in the President's head in addition to the large area of the skull which was shot away?
Mr. Greer.
No. I had just seen that, you know, the head was damaged in all this part of it but I believe looking at the X-rays, I looked at the X-rays when they were taken in the autopsy room, and the person who does that type work showed us the trace of it because there would be little specks of lead where the bullet had come from here and it came to the--they showed where it didn't come on through. It came to a sinus cavity or something they said, over the eye.

Mr. Specter.
Indicating the right eye
. (Greer pointed over his right eye)
Mr. Greer.
I may be wrong.
Mr. Specter.
You don't know which eye?
Mr. Greer.
I don't know which eye, I may be wrong. But they showed us the trace of it coming through but there were very little small specks on the X-rays that these professionals knew what course that the bullet had taken, the lead.

WallPaint489-1.jpg

the driver??? so..........what did he do with the gun, eat it?? shove it up his ass, throw out the car?? where is it???

He had a large EXIT wound in the back of the head. Joe, O'Donnell and Bill Greer pointed over their right eye as the point of entry. This location is referenced throughout this case by Humes and many others. Two bullet fragments were retrieved from behind the right eye. The bullet entered over the right eye, no doubt that's what the evidence demonstrates in this case.

Mr. Specter.
Did you just mention, Mr. Greer, a hole in the President's head in addition to the large area of the skull which was shot away?
Mr. Greer.
No. I had just seen that, you know, the head was damaged in all this part of it but I believe looking at the X-rays, I looked at the X-rays when they were taken in the autopsy room, and the person who does that type work showed us the trace of it because there would be little specks of lead where the bullet had come from here and it came to the--they showed where it didn't come on through. It came to a sinus cavity or something they said, over the eye.

Mr. Specter.
Indicating the right eye
Mr. Greer.
I may be wrong.
Mr. Specter.
Mr. Greer.
I don't know which eye, I may be wrong. But they showed us the trace of it coming through but there were very little small specks on the X-rays that these professionals knew what course that the bullet had taken, the lead.

WallPaint489-1.jpg

dumbass2_zps4a8abf1d.jpg

Mr. Specter.
Mr. Greer.

Mr. Specter.
Indicating the right eye
Mr. Greer.
I may be wrong.
Mr. Specter.
Mr. Greer.

WallPaint489-1.jpg

Mr. Specter.
Mr. Greer.

Mr. Specter.
Indicating the right eye
Mr. Greer.
I may be wrong.
Mr. Specter.
Mr. Greer.

WallPaint489-1.jpg

bcb5e4c4f6635639f261766ca44fa0f8cb8665bae369296356204a45b70e9eb0.jpg

7forever sent me a PM. says he knows what happened to the drivers gun. well we're waitin' 7forever. let's have it. NOW !!!

After the shooting, the driver stashed the gun back inside Agent Kellerman's hair.

Then they both went to downtown Dallas, and disposed of the gun in a dumpster behind the Chick-fil-A restaurant. :thup:

Forum List

Back