The John Kennedy assassination ..who's who on the Grassy Knoll

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Martin Timothy, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Martin Timothy

Martin Timothy BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    [​IMG]

911 was not the only outrage carried out in broad daylight on American soil..

[​IMG]

The other was the killing of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy in Dallas Texas, on 22 November 1963.

[​IMG]

Lethal gunfire came from two directions on the GK, the red spot shows the location of the weapon fired from behind the picket fence some meters past the corner, positively identified as a "Short Sam" version of an AR 15 rifle,

[​IMG]

In the super enhanced pic a la the Badgeman pic below that has disappeared from the internet, which also positively identifies the third tramp Charles Frederick Rogers as the gunman, the "pinwheel" pattern is where the flash dissipated thru the flash hider at the muzzle.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The figures behind the shooter are Martin Luther and Coretta King!

[​IMG]

As well shots were from within the Presidential limo.. as the limousine emerged from behind the freeway sign, the driver William Greer turned and looked over his right shoulder, he turned back and while holding the steering wheel with his left hand, retrieved something from under the dash with his right hand.

He then transferred the object in his right hand to his left hand, then turned his head back around to look at the President, and brought his left hand around his body and aimed and fired, what appeared to be a nickel plated .44 Cal revolver, at the President’s head.

[​IMG]

Not counting shots fired from the roof of the Dal Tech Building, the jury is still out as to whether any firing came from the sixth floor of the TSBD!

[​IMG]

This is the original pic taken that day, enhancement of the corner of the rotunda wall carried out by a supercomputer which scrutinized the Moorman Polaroid..

[​IMG]

Revealed a uniformed figure believed to be Gordon H Arnold, talking into a hand held radio to this man believed to be Lucien Sarti..

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

A Corsican adventurer, accomplice of the so named Umbrella Man whose raised umbrella signaled the shooters, to Arnold's left a uniformed policeman wearing glasses, thought to be Dallas Police Officer Joseph Smith, fires a shotgun..

[​IMG]

Cecil B de Mille, is the best guess for the identity of the figure wearing glasses with "Krusty the Clown" hair to his left.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Left: Ed Hoffman, above: the Hoffmans in Dealey Plaza November 22 2003.

[​IMG]

Charles Frederick Rogers a former US Navy enlisted man, is pictured behind the policeman in the Three Tramps pic above, the other tramps are E Howard Hunt of Watergate fame at the back wearing a hat, positively identified by his son St John Hunt..

[​IMG]

"Around 1975 I saw a poster about who killed JFK, it had a picture of the three tramps, the guy in that picture was my dad," the taller one is Charles Harrelson, father of television actor Woody Harrelson.

[​IMG]

Hunt, along with Liddy engineered the first Watergate burglary, in the ensuing Watergate Scandal, he was convicted of burglary, conspiracy, and wiretapping eventually serving 33 months in prison. Hunt joined the CIA in 1949, and became station chief in Mexico City in 1950, he and fellow rookie officer William F Buckley Jr worked within the Mexican student movement, Buckley and Hunt remained life long friends.

Feedback says: Good coverage, my understanding of Howard Hunt's deathbed confession, was that the trigger man who was on the grassy knoll was a man named James Files.. have you researched this possibility?

Reply I believe that the whole James Files situ is a red herring designed to distract, notwithstanding the wickedness of Files, and that Wim Dankbaar and Jim Marrs are deliberately muddying the waters with this type of material.

[​IMG]

The JFK debate is riddled with false flag websites and sham forums, Mr Dankbaar is a polite and co operative man, despite he has banned me from participating in his on line forum at jfkmurdersolved.com!

The same cannot be said of Marrs, whose deportment at Waco Texas in 1993 during the siege of Mount Carmel, that resulted in the deaths of as many as eighty eight Branch Davidians, was reprehensible.

Vernon Howell aka David Koresh had pleaded with the Press Corps for a fair hearing, the ATF had entered shooting, and he fired back in defense of his household, Marrs led the response which was mockery and chanting!

2. Liability

Liability Locked Account. Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,046
    Survey SAYS!

Goofy!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. groupthink

groupthink BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7
    [​IMG]

4. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,096
    One of the shots absolutely, positively came from the front.

5. 7forever

7forever VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13
    William Greer, the driver fired the fatal shot seen in the zfilm.

6. 7forever

7forever VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13
    She took her pic at zframe 309 and heard the fatal shot and another right after which proves two shooters right there. A good researcher would wonder why a shot after the fatal one was fired immediately after.:eusa_shhh:

Mary Moorman's Affidavit (back to the list of witnesses)

Mrs. Jean Hill and I were standing on the grass by the park on Elm Street between the underpass and the corner of Elm & Houston. I had a Polaroid Camera with me and was intending to take pictures of President Kennedy and the motorcade. As the motorcade started toward me I took two pictures. As President Kennedy was opposite me I took a picture of him. As I snapped the picture of President Kennedy, I heard a shot ring out. President Kennedy kind of slumped over. Then I heard another shot ring out and Mrs. Kennedy jumped up in the car and said, "My God he had been shot." When I heard these shots ring out, I fell to the ground to keep from being hit myself. I heard three or four shots in all. After the pictures I took were developed, the Picture of President Kennedy showed him slumped over. When the pictures were developed, they came out real light. These pictures have been turned over to Officers investigating this incident.

7. 7forever

7forever VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13
    The HSCA said there were 4 shots and gave two scenarios based on the dpd radio analysis. One of their scenarios had a shot coming after the fatal shot which is what the evidence suggests.

1st shot = Z157 - Z161 TSBD
    2nd shot = Z188 - Z191 TSBD
    3rd shot = Z295 - Z296 Grassy Knoll
    4th shot = Z312 TSBD

The HSCA went with the above scenario in the late 70's.

1st shot = Z173 - Z177 TSBD
    2nd shot = Z205 -Z208 TSBD
    3rd shot = Z312 Grassy Knoll
    4th shot = Z328 - Z329 TSBD

8. 7forever

7forever VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13
    In 2001, researcher D. B. Thomas studied the dictabelt recording and also determined that a shot fired from the grassy knoll killed the President. His study indicated a total of five shots with a 96.3% probability as follows:

? = Z147 No match
    1st Shot = Z175 TSBD (hit a curb)
    2nd Shot = Z204 "Rogue Shot"
    3rd Shot = Z224 TSBD (hit JFK and Connally)
    4th Shot = Z312 Grassy Knoll (Fatal wound)
    5th Shot = Z326 TSBD

My line up.

1. 147-160 missed
    2. 225 from front hit Kennedy in throat
    3. 234 Connally struck in back from behind
    4. 313 Driver fires fatal shot
    5. 323 give or take a few frames; a shot was fired from the fence/knoll immediately after Greer fired to confuse people standing on elm about the fatal shot coming from inside the limo. IT WAS A DUMMIE SHOT

9. 7forever

7forever VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13
    She heard 3 shots and then the 4 second pause that surely happened. These 3 shot are supported by facts the goverment concedes and of course disproving the single bullet myth. 18 frames per second.

Mr. SPECTER - How many shots were there altogether?
    Mrs. HILL - I have always said there were some four to six shots. There were three shots---one right after the other, and a distinct pause, or just a moment's pause, and then I heard more.

1. 147-160 missed
    2. 225 Kennedy
    3. 234 Connally

4 1/3 second pause

4. 313 fatal shot
    5. 323 dummie shot from knoll

10. 7forever

7forever VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Greer's lies are right up there with OJ Simpson. He was looking directly at Kennedy two seperate times between frame 272-302. The film proves many things and certainly proves Greer lied big time.

Mr. SPECTER - Were you able to see anything of President Kennedy as you glanced to the rear?
    Mr. GREER - No, sir; I didn't see anything of the President, I didn't look, I wasn't far enough around to see the President.
    THE GUILTY LIE ALL THE TIME...GREER WAS NO EXCEPTION.