Milwaukee Vegan Cafe Owner Appears With Trump, Assails Migrants.

No migrants
Illegals
Another bogus threat title that will win a Unanimous Support for Mr Biden (USMB) award.

She said her business did better when Trump was president

The cafe that didn't open until 2 years after tRump was removed form the white house, did better while trump was in office.

Kinda like the poster here, whom I won't name but you know who you are, who claimed his business did better in 2016 after trump's tax cuts that weren't enacted until 2018.

How do you tell when a republican is lying?

Their lips are moving.

Shana Gray did not say that.
Admit you lied :dance:

Shana Gray owns a vegan restaurant in Milwaukee.

Shana says her business is being brutalized by the soaring cost of food.

Under Trump, she says, “I was able to afford things, I wasn’t worried about my future as I am now…I didn’t have the stress or anxiety about tomorrow.”

The cafe that didn't open until 2 years after tRump was removed form the white house, did better while trump was in office.
She's just like him.

Kinda like the poster here, whom I won't name but you know who you are, who claimed his business did better in 2016 after trump's tax cuts that weren't enacted until 2018.

Their lips are moving.

I don't think you actually read the article.

Their lips are moving.

Why is it you fucking people never say what actually happened in a conversation? You just make shit up out of thin air. Or worse in the medias case, they actually ask the stupid question then no matter what the reply is they claim the person brought it up.

Why is that?

Forum List

Back