The Inherent Evil of Conservative Ideology

I agree with all...

But you could have done without the simpleton part. It is his (her) belief. He (she) is entitled to believe it as fact.

You appear to ba an intelligent person .. pick it apart and demonstrate where the falsehoods are.

Should be easy if its false.

you seem to confuse fact with perception.

You have valid reason to perceive what you perceive. I have valid reason to perceive what I perceive. The only difference is I know what I feel...and you claim to know what I feel...
I can not state to you as fact what I feel, even though it is fact.....as I have no way to prove my feelings are fact.

But I can state as fact....I am a conservative and no way do I feel as you say I feel.

You are wrong, but I understand why you think as you do.
First, as I said from the beginning, this is not about conservative individuals, it's about the religion of cconservatism. That relion/ideology has been in support of EVERY war we've engaged in,including those known to be based on false premises even before it began.

Can you think of a war conservatives opposed?

Was the invasion of Iraq a conservative or liberal idea?

Was it a false war?

In fact .. ask this guy ..

Now Powell Tells Us

On Monday, former Secretary of State Colin Powell told me that he and his department's top experts never believed that Iraq posed an imminent nuclear threat, but that the president followed the misleading advice of Vice President Dick Cheney and the CIA in making the claim. Now he tells us.

The harsh truth is that this president cherry-picked the intelligence data in making his case for invading Iraq and deliberately kept the public in the dark as to the countervailing analysis at the highest level of the intelligence community. While the president and his top Cabinet officials were fear-mongering with stark images of a "mushroom cloud" over American cities, the leading experts on nuclear weaponry at the Department of Energy (the agency in charge of the U.S. nuclear-weapons program) and the State Department thought the claim of a near-term Iraqi nuclear threat was absurd.

"The activities we have detected do not, however, add up to a compelling case that Iraq is currently pursuing what INR would consider to be an integrated and comprehensive approach to acquire nuclear weapons," said a dissenting analysis from an assistant secretary of state for intelligence and research (INR) in the now infamous 2002 National Intelligence Estimate on Iraq, which was cobbled together for the White House before the war. "Iraq may be doing so but INR considers the available evidence inadequate to support such a judgment."
Robert Scheer: Now Powell Tells Us

HE KNEW the war was based on lies, yet he went to the UN and made the case for war.

Even after it was known to all the world that the invasion of Iraq was based on lies, CONSERVATIVES continued to support it.

Is that perception or is there fact?

I fully undertsand the difference between fact and perception. My perseptions of conservative warmongering is based on the FACT

Biggest load of shit I have heard in a while

manure.jpg

I see. You are denying Abu Ghraib, White Phosphorus, and the fact that there was no WMD?
Actually there was evidence of wmd found, the liberal press though did not report it. They twisted the facts to make Bush look bad, where obama just has to open his mouth and he looks bad.

Seems to me you do not allow others to percieve things in any other way than the way you perceive them.
I see that as arrogance and by no means a way to learn and grow.
Yours is a belief that has merit, so does DD's....
Get off your high horse. It will only stunt your growth.

All I ask is what none of you have been able to do .. pick it apart.

Why all the emoting and no intellectual debate about what has been said?

Its easy to see why that hasn't happened.

You'll come back with more emoting, but nothing close to intelligent debate.

How on earth am I too prove to you that I, a conservative, does not have the sentiments you claim I have?

You are not asking to debate. You are setting me up to be called a liar.

And I am not interested in that kind of debate.

This is precisely it...

Blacky believes that his statements are inherently fact, without burden of proof... A denial by anyone is inherently countered with a request for proof against an unproven statement... his is nothing more than rhetoric, even though he wants it to be more

He is looking for an argument, like a kindergartner stating his daddy is the best ever, and when someone says no, they simply state it again.... the never ending loop of a childish argument that was nothing more than rhetoric to begin with

One of many war crimes committed by the Bush admin. Lest anyone forget, Abu Ghraib;

The Abu Ghraib Prison Photos - by news
No, crimes committed by irresponsible soldiers. Lets not forget the crimes committed in the white house by clinton?

leadership is not defined by passing the blame downward

And Bush did not do that.
However, level headed people realize that whereas Bush took responsibility as he should as a leader, he had absolutely no control over what happened.

Seems to me you do not allow others to percieve things in any other way than the way you perceive them.
I see that as arrogance and by no means a way to learn and grow.
Yours is a belief that has merit, so does DD's....
Get off your high horse. It will only stunt your growth.

The debate ended with your argument based on a false premise.

amazing

... more sad tears

The debate never started for you simply because you can't.

Last edited:

amazing

... more sad tears

Well, I don't debate arguments based on a false, or at best, unsupported, premise. The ball is in your court at that point.

Or, you could keep flailing around.

Biggest load of shit I have heard in a while

manure.jpg

I see. You are denying Abu Ghraib, White Phosphorus, and the fact that there was no WMD?
Actually there was evidence of wmd found, the liberal press though did not report it. They twisted the facts to make Bush look bad, where obama just has to open his mouth and he looks bad.

Dumbest post in a thousand years.

POST THE EVIDENCE

Surely FOX has it if it exists.

amazing

... more sad tears

Well, I don't debate arguments based on a false, or at best, unsupported, premise. The ball is in your court at that point.

You don't debate .. PERIOD.

That's cool :cool:

There are intelligent posters here who may disagree,but can actually debate an issue they don't agree with.

I'm cool with talking to them.

amazing

... more sad tears

You don't debate .. PERIOD.

That's cool :cool:

There are intelligent posters here who may disagree,but can actually debate an issue they don't agree with.

I'm cool with talking to them.
Support your premise, then I will.

The fact that you can't recognize a fatal blow is reminiscent Monty Python's Black Kanigit.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4[/ame]

I'll check in later to see if anything has changed because repeating myself in this matter is boring.

Has there ever been a war where there was no support whatsoever by the other side of the aisle?
This is not a baiting question...it is a valid question.

Forum List

Back