Donald Trump threatens freedom more

Trump has known all along that he had to con the "Christian" Right, and he sure did. They sold their soul for him.

If he wins, it will be interesting to see how he and the rest of the phony Christians react when the evangelicals call in the favor, expecting a theocracy.
Should your scenario materialize, sad evangelicals is all it will produce.

And Incest Joe?
What does the Bible say about Bastards? Pretty harsh, I think. Look it up.

And trust me when I tell you, The Bastard Son of Frank Marshall Davis is -- A bastard.

1708720835217.png

And what about Webb Hubbell's Bastard daughter by Ubercunt, aka; Hitlery Clinton?

1708720917582.png

One is Chelsea 'Clinton' and the other is Rebecca Hubbell, accepted daughter of Webb. Can you tell which is which??

1708721029826.png

And what about Sponge Brains Shits Pants and his refusal to accept the existence of his own Grand daughter.... Until the Public shamed the nasty old criminal scumbag into it.

dimocrap FILTH bringing up ANYTHING to do with Human Morals is beyond laughable.... It's sick.

You might want to look into Trump's speech last night to the National Religious Broadcasters convention.

I don't do television news, I am all print and radio, but honestly, Trump's appearance, and his speech, seems to have gotten little airplay. That is worrisome.

Then you might want to investigate the Seven Mountains Mandate.

I mean this is some Taliban style shit. Everyone has the right to believe, or not believe, whatever the hell they want. God didn't ordain anyone as king and emperor, to unilaterally lay down the law and call it God's law. And if God would send anyone to Earth to save us all, it sure as hell wouldn't have been Donald Trump, get a damn grip.
So a strong belief in Christ and the Holy Scripture is bad?

I dont think so

Recently ,in his public blabbing, he made a threat that if he becomes president he would create a theocratlcal state ,based on old testament Christianity against new testaments. This of course would nail the coffin of Christianity and all religions for the piles of dead bodies trump and the rest his ilk creates ,plus the progressive part of the world ,backed up by angry x patriots a world war the end all conservative ideology and rescue those who are surviving in his concentration camps. Of conservative don't reform and dump survival of the fittest politics , morality ,religion sexuality and economics ,they will pay for their pure evil the way the Nazi's paid.
No link? Russian propaganda plays ignorant lefties like a freaking violin.

Forum List

Back