The Inherent Evil of Conservative Ideology

BlackAsCoal

Gold Member
Oct 13, 2008
The Inherent Evil of Conservative Ideology

One of my heroes of the civil rights era was conservative Republican Senator Everett Dirksen from Illinois. Without his bold leadership, the long over-due Civil Rights Bill of 1964 would have taken even longer, yet his bold courage is rarely mentioned, even by conservatives(1). When it comes to the question of civil rights in America, I’ll talk about him when no one else will. This is not about the conservative individual, it’s about the ideology.

There is deeply-rooted evil in any ideology where money is more important than the peace and well-being of human life. Money is more important than the God they claim to serve so dearly. Anything that cost money to better the condition, maintenance, or survival of human life should be abandoned. They reason they champion a “pro-life” stance is because unborn life doesn’t cost them money. But, once born, that life is abandoned. Born children cost money. Their great hero Ronald Reagan once wanted to classify ketchup as a vegetable because two vegetables where required in school lunch programs. He wanted to save the pennies it would cost to provide a real vegetable to a child. Great “pro-life” leader was Reagan.

As a new more conservative Congress takes their seats today, they’ve got one thing on their minds, money. They want to give as much as they can to themselves and all the rich people they can dig up, and at the same time destroy and/or eliminate Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, and they stand in lock step against any attempts to provide adequate health care to all Americans. The same healthcare that is provided to virtually the rest of the planet. They counter with “They’ve got problems with it in other countries.” As if we don’t have problems with healthcare here. No spirit of “American exceptionalism”, or that we can do it better. Just glorification of the idol of money. I think the bible says something about that too. It also says, “Too whom much is given, much is required.” But like the Constitution, the bible is all about interpretation.

Programs such as these are the only things keeping millions of American seniors alive. Without them they couldn’t afford to stay alive. Medical bills alone are the biggest cause of bankruptcy in the United States. Conservative ideology makes a disconnect between so-called “patriotism” and love of your fellow citizens.

There is something deeply evil about an ideology that glorifies war and mass-murder. Deeply evil. Conservatives have never met a war they didn’t like. Even when their mass-murder has been conclusively proven to be based on lies and deception, they’ll make excuses for it, and they’ll never consider the precious lives and families they’ve destroyed. That makes sense in a demonic way because the only lives and families they see as precious are their own. There are hundreds of years of history to back that up. They equate antiwar with un-American. You won’t find them in protests against the horrors of war no matter how horrific we wage it, no matter how false it has proven to be. By any measure, that is evil. We melted babies in Iraq with white phosphorus(2). Melted the skin right off them right down to the bone while they were still alive. To conservatives, that’s called collateral damage. Nothing to apologize for. We did the Iraqis a favor.

When it comes to war, money is no object to conservatives. America’s grossly bloated military budget is not a problem for them. Hell, get them more money. Money is only a problem for the preservation of human life, they have no problems with the destruction of it. They have all manner of bad names they call people who actually care about the preservation and sanctity of human life.

You can’t study or view conservatism without getting the stench of white supremacy. It’s always been there and it always will be. They call that evil shit “tradition.” They pretend it isn’t there. But conservatism has always been a home for the tradition of white supremacy. Always will be, because it is inherent in the ideology. Laughingly, they call minorities “racists.” As if no one can see them, their history, the company they keep, what they are, what they stand for. They parade out the few .. very few .. minorities among them who must reject their own identity to join their club .. with a second-class membership. It’s the “I have minority friends” mindfuck. They’ve made little gain in minority communities because nobody is buying the mindfuck.

They assume the cloak of invisibility, but in reality, it’s the Emperor’s New Clothes. They stand stark naked in their evil.

Just as this is about ideology, not individuals, this is also not necessarily about political party. Political party these days has become a mirage. The evil of southern democratic racists has conservative ideology floating around in their demonic heads. The Democratic Party today stands slightly less evil than the Republican Party because it has fewer conservatives, but they are there. They crept into mainstream democratic policies through the DLC, which was created to stand in opposition to progressive thought. The DLC and so-called “blue-dog democrats” are the conservative wing of the Democratic Party. When the DLC put Barack Obama on their list of rising stars, Obama asked them to take his name off the list. He had his own plan to reach the White House and it required that he was perceived as progressive. Yet today, now elected after riding the name Bush into the White House, there is virtually no difference between the foreign policy of Obama and George Bush, except that in some cases, Obama is even further to the right than Bush.

Any attempts by progressive democrats to stop the spread of conservatism and it’s partner, corporatism, from taking over the party are met with disdain and rejection. The question for progressives today is where do they go from here. How do they regain control of the American agenda. Without question, the experiment of Obama has failed. The midterm elections were validation of that failure.

On the world stage, America ranks 139th out of 147 nations in citizen participation in voting. The largest block of Americans who could vote aren’t democrats or republicans, it’s those who choose not to. From the perspective of many, what’s the difference? There is the evil of republicans or the abject weakness of democrats. Either way, America loses.

This nation is teetering on the edge of disaster, and nations like China, which does not invade and attack the world, is growing and prospering through the use of soft power. We mass-murdered countless innocent people in Iraq for profit. It cost us trillions in taxpayer dollars, tens of thousands dead and wounded young American soldiers, the loss of American power and prestige throughout the world .. and guess who got the oil contracts? China.

Where does the impetus to attack small nations to make money come from? Conservative ideology. It makes no difference what party one belongs to, or the color of the head where conservative ideology resides, it remains destructive to human life. Progressive heroes like former Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney are attacked with great fervor. Ultimately her conscience forced her out of the party. Her conscience could no longer support a party infected with the cancer of warmongering conservative ideology and corporate control.

As the new conservative Congress takes center stage, there is just no telling what evil they’re going to concoct. How long will America stomach them is yet to be told, but it will be glaringly apparent the ideology of conservatism has no interest in human life, no interest in anything but money and themselves .. and oh yeah, God.

--------

1. Everett Dirksen and the 1964 Civil Rights Act

2. US forces 'used chemical weapons' during assault on city of Fallujah - Middle East, World - The Independent

Last edited:
Why does the article fail to rewind further into history and look at the trillions of dollars and thousands of lives that were lost in the Korean, Vietnam Wars? So, all of a sudden it's just Iraq? Sorry, just not buying it.

Also, when we mention lives, how many have been lost to irresponsible couples who chose to abort? 40 million and counting? But that's just a right huh?

I see inherent dangers in all of human psyche not just one ideology.

Last edited:
And who has done everything they can to prevent the information concerning birth control and and the prevention of pregnancy being disseminated.

Eisenhower got us into Vietnam, Johnson unwisely expanded our role there. Our troops, under the flag of the United Nations, were attacked in Korea.

In Iraq, we invaded a small nation on the basis of lies. Lies fabricated by the Bush administration. That is a War Crime, in case you have not noticed.

So many fail to understand history.

I remember fighting with Dems and Rs alike about the evidence we killed people with white phospherous in Fallugia.

I wonder how many Americans know that Bush had to publicly admitt we did it.

Why does the article fail to rewind further into history and look at the trillions of dollars and thousands of lives that were lost in the Korean, Vietnam Wars? So, all of a sudden it's just Iraq? Sorry, just not buying it.

It doesn't matter if you buy it.

Why not talk about all the wars .. because this would be 6 pages long. I didn't need to get into all the needless wars to make my point.

Also, when we mention lives, how many have been lost to irresponsible couples who chose to abort? 40 million and counting? But that's just a right huh?

I already mentioned the "pro-life" stance. Maybe you missed it.

I agree .. but there is one that stands out in the political arena above all others.

Biggest load of shit I have heard in a while

manure.jpg

It doesn't matter if you buy it.

Why not talk about all the wars .. because this would be 6 pages long. I didn't need to get into all the needless wars to make my point.

I already mentioned the "pro-life" stance. Maybe you missed it.

I agree .. but there is one that stands out in the political arena above all others.

Sorry, BAC, I did miss the pro-life stance.

I'm quite sure that we could talk about all wars some more justified than others. Beyond all doubt, imo, the Revolutionary and Civil Wars were justified, even WW2.

I'll still disagree with you on inherent evils concerning ideologies. All sides are flawed.

manure.jpg

,,, but left you completely incapable of intelligently challenging it .. so you chose instead to post a picture of shit.

Did I also mention the severe anti-intellectualism that infects conservative ideology?

manure.jpg

I see. You are denying Abu Ghraib, White Phosphorus, and the fact that there was no WMD?

Nobody denies the things that happened in Abu G... what those soldiers did was not right.... what is denied is the assertions by you and your ilk that this is something ordered by Bush and the Bush administration... just like the continual bullshit over the 'Bush lied' slogans... you and your ilk disgust vets such as myself and my current military brothers and sisters

There is no justification for Korea or Vietnam. Doesn't matter how you spin it.

You want to prevent unneccessary wars? Just make a law that the tax structure in force during WW2 automatically goes into effect whenever we have more than 250 troops in a combat situation.

You're still missing the point. There will always be unneccessary wars because the human psyche is inherently flawed.

manure.jpg

,,, but left you completely incapable of intelligently challenging it .. so you chose instead to post a picture of shit.

Did I also mention the severe anti-intellectualism that infects conservative ideology?

Because your entire little bullshit article is filled with nothing but unsubstantiated bullshit and baseless assertions... Typical winger bullshit being slung in an attempt to make it stick to the wall

Forum List

Back