The Inherent Evil of Conservative Ideology

Why does the article fail to rewind further into history and look at the trillions of dollars and thousands of lives that were lost in the Korean, Vietnam Wars? So, all of a sudden it's just Iraq? Sorry, just not buying it.

It doesn't matter if you buy it.

Why not talk about all the wars .. because this would be 6 pages long. I didn't need to get into all the needless wars to make my point.

I already mentioned the "pro-life" stance. Maybe you missed it.

I see inherent dangers in all of human psyche not just one ideology.

I agree .. but there is one that stands out in the political arena above all others.

Sorry, BAC, I did miss the pro-life stance.

I'm quite sure that we could talk about all wars some more justified than others. Beyond all doubt, imo, the Revolutionary and Civil Wars were justified, even WW2.

I'll still disagree with you on inherent evils concerning ideologies. All sides are flawed.

I appreciate the civility in your response good brother. Honestly, I kind of expect it from you.

Some wars are justified, I agree .. but NO unjustified wars should ever be fought.

I look forward to that discussion.

ideologies are all evil, maybe even equally evil.

They are dogmatic like religion and bigotry and prejudice. Ideology = arrested development, plain and simple.

"White phosphorus is a conventional munition. It is not a chemical weapon. They are not outlawed or illegal," he told the BBC. "We use them primarily as obscurants, for smokescreens or target marking in some cases. However, it is an incendiary weapon, and may be used against enemy combatants."

Asked if it was used as an offensive weapon during the siege of Falluja, he replied: "Yes, it was used as an incendiary weapon against enemy combatants. When you have enemy forces that are in covered positions that your high explosive artillery rounds are not having an impact on, and you wish to get them out of those positions, one technique is to fire a white phosphorus round into the position: the combined effects of the fire and smoke - and in some case the terror brought about by the explosion on the ground - will drive them out of the holes so you can kill them with high explosives."

Most wars were started with a (D) in office.

Abortion is a (D) idea.

Healthcare bill raised the cost of premiums to the point many people HAD to go on government aid. another (D) idea

welfare hasn't truly helped anyone (D)

The current plan is to avoid making cut to SS and medicare (R) oops, sorry for the facts

I can go on and on, but consersing with an utter jackass is beneith me.

Biggest load of shit I have heard in a while

manure.jpg

,,, but left you completely incapable of intelligently challenging it .. so you chose instead to post a picture of shit.

Did I also mention the severe anti-intellectualism that infects conservative ideology?

Because your entire little bullshit article is filled with nothing but unsubstantiated bullshit and baseless assertions... Typical winger bullshit being slung in an attempt to make it stick to the wall

I guess it takes a bigger brain then the one you have to be able to point out the "unsubstantiated bullshit." If as you say it's just bullshit, then pointing out the bullshit AND validating its falsehood should be real easy for an intelligent person.

Last edited:
US forces yesterday made their clearest admission yet that white phosphorus was used as a weapon against insurgents in Iraq. A Pentagon spokesman told the BBC last night that it had been used as "an incendiary weapon" during the assault last year on Falluja in 2004.
Lieutenant Colonel Barry Venable said the substance, which can be used to lay smokescreens but burns down to the bone in contact with skin, was not covered by international conventions on chemical weapons.

It a international war crime to spread it on people.

They dropped it on a city with women and children in it.

Most wars were started with a (D) in office.

Abortion is a (D) idea.

Healthcare bill raised the cost of premiums to the point many people HAD to go on government aid. another (D) idea

welfare hasn't truly helped anyone (D)

The current plan is to avoid making cut to SS and medicare (R) oops, sorry for the facts

I can go on and on, but consersing with an utter jackass is beneith me.

Then why are you in this thread?

You read the title and who posted it before you chose to post the lies you told.

,,, but left you completely incapable of intelligently challenging it .. so you chose instead to post a picture of shit.

Did I also mention the severe anti-intellectualism that infects conservative ideology?

Because your entire little bullshit article is filled with nothing but unsubstantiated bullshit and baseless assertions... Typical winger bullshit being slung in an attempt to make it stick to the wall

I guess it takes a bigger brain then the one you have to be able to point out the "unsubstantiated bullshit." If as you say it's just bullshit, then pointimg out the bullshit AND validating its falsehood should be real easy for an intelligent person.

You post shit stating that 'conservatives' "glorify war and mass murder".... which is a complete absolute bullshit assertion... an accusation that is baseless that you and the author try and state as fact....

What next?? Asking the question "Have you stopped beating your wife?"

I guess it takes a bigger brain then the one you have to be able to point out the "unsubstantiated bullshit." If as you say it's just bullshit, then pointimg out the bullshit AND validating its falsehood should be real easy for an intelligent person.

You post shit stating that 'conservatives' "glorify war and mass murder".... which is a complete absolute bullshit assertion... an accusation that is baseless that you and the author try and state as fact....

What next?? Asking the question "Have you stopped beating your wife?"

Dude, I am the author. See any link?

Ever heard of the invasion of Iraq?

Which war were conservatives against?

What section of American society is most likely to support war and invasion?

The peculiar thing about the responses from Conservatives so far on this thread have been either in the vain of you guys fought unjustified wars too or, the assertions of the OP are bullshit.

No one has written refuting some of the core points of the OP: Conservatism is more concerned with property than people and the Conservative ideology turns a blind eye to justice while claiming to champion justice.

I find that curious and revealing at the same time.

The peculiar thing about the responses from Conservatives so far on this thread have been either in the vain of you guys fought unjustified wars too or, the assertions of the OP are bullshit.

No one has written refuting some of the core points of the OP: Conservatism is more concerned with property than people and the Conservative ideology turns a blind eye to justice while claiming to champion justice.

Excellent observation.

Ideologies are always internally inconsistent.

Since they are faith based doctrines they don't have to be rational, consistent, or even real.

In fact it satisfies the human requirement for a creation myth or a cosmology myth just as well to believe in a messiah who cures the sick and walks on water as it does to believe in the great pumpkin or the great conservative.

Ideologues are folks who live in the gray realm between fantasy and reality. They are a whole lot like kids immersed in Saturday cartoons. Arrested development.

LBJ held up the Civil Right Bill for 7 years.

Oh and the OP is a douche bag to boot.

Forum List

Back