The Inherent Evil of Conservative Ideology

Has there ever been a war where there was no support whatsoever by the other side of the aisle?
This is not a baiting question...it is a valid question.

Well I dont think we have had many wars that involved the American people being flat out LIED to as well as congress being given bad intel to sell the war.

Oh it is?

Yes. It's called perjury.

Now, anything about the OP based on an unsupported premise?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Umm you forgot the rest of my post idiot.

Its NOT illegal if the lie is immaterial to the case.

You are a pretty dishonest POS in your own right huh?
If I wanted my brains to leak out of my head, I would have to wonder what this has to do with the OP. You may need to PM Dis, Gunny, Crimson or any admin to let them know about your inability to start new threads.

Just look what the Democratic Ideology has wrought... mortgages people couldn't pay, housing bubble and foreclosures. Economic Crisis. People encouraged to stay at home watching soaps receiving a check, food stamps and not even packing a lunch for their kids when they go to school. It's called enabling.

Did we really mean for that to happen? Democrats wanted votes. Now they want to give a path to citizenship for illegal aliens so they have more votes.

The great JFK once said, "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country." Didn't that make sense? We have to stop enabling.

I answered another poster.

Are you going to report that poster too?

Oh I guess not because hes a con.

How do you people sleep at night?

Well, I don't debate arguments based on a false, or at best, unsupported, premise. The ball is in your court at that point.

Or, you could keep flailing around.

You don't debate .. PERIOD.

That's cool :cool:

There are intelligent posters here who may disagree,but can actually debate an issue they don't agree with.

I'm cool with talking to them.
Support your premise, then I will.

The fact that you can't recognize a fatal blow is reminiscent Monty Python's Black Kanigit.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4[/ame]

I'll check in later to see if anything has changed because repeating myself in this matter is boring.

Don't repeat yourself then .. just go away.

All you've posted is comedy.

There are LOTS of EASILY debatable points in my post ..you've chosen to run from all of them .. post comedy instead.

Try this .. the invasion of Iraq was based on lies.

No question about that and I posted the words of Powell who also knew that.

Even after all the world knew it was based on lies, CONSERVATIVES continued to support our slaughter of innocent people.

That's easy .. debate that

Just look what the Democratic Ideology has wrought... mortgages people couldn't pay, housing bubble and foreclosures. Economic Crisis. People encouraged to stay at home watching soaps receiving a check, food stamps and not even packing a lunch for their kids when they go to school. It's called enabling.

Did we really mean for that to happen? Democrats wanted votes. Now they want to give a path to citizenship for illegal aliens so they have more votes.

The great JFK once said, "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country." Didn't that make sense? We have to stop enabling.

Jackson, if you claim the dems did this mess then why was it preceded by a complete republican government for 6 years?

Why is it that many of the loans were never in the government sphere?

BTW ,all Americans have the right to vote even if you dont like them.

You don't debate .. PERIOD.

That's cool :cool:

There are intelligent posters here who may disagree,but can actually debate an issue they don't agree with.

I'm cool with talking to them.

The fact that you can't recognize a fatal blow is reminiscent Monty Python's Black Kanigit.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4[/ame]

I'll check in later to see if anything has changed because repeating myself in this matter is boring.

There are LOTS of EASILY debatable points in my post ..you've chosen to run from all of them .. post comedy instead.

Even after all the world knew it was based on lies, CONSERVATIVES continued to support our slaughter of innocent people.

This is absolutely the last time I point this out to you: False premise

Has there ever been a war where there was no support whatsoever by the other side of the aisle?

Well I dont think we have had many wars that involved the American people being flat out LIED to as well as congress being given bad intel to sell the war.

You left out one thing...

"accusations" that Americans were lied to.

A lie is only a lie if you know you are lying. Otherwise, it is simply offering what you incorrectly believed to be the truth.

BAC, there are so many lies in the post and so many challenges I suggest in the future you post one lie at a time.

BAC has proved there is no basis for the idea that Conservationism is evil

Actually, they are not lies.

They are his conclusions based on his pereception.

It is not fair to refer to them as lies. Tell him he is incorrect as to how he percieves things, yes. But do not call him a liar.

You left out one thing...

"accusations" that Americans were lied to.

A lie is only a lie if you know you are lying. Otherwise, it is simply offering what you incorrectly believed to be the truth.

We have now seen the REAL intel they saw to pretend all the crap about AQ ties and WMDs.

They lied

It is a valid question and one that I appreciate good brother.

Before I answer, as I've demonstrated, there is conservative thought on the other side of the ailse as well. This is not just about the condemnation of republicans.. it's about the condemnation of conservative thought.

To answer your question, no. Many democrats will support any war they can get their hands on .. but these are conservative democrats.

However, there is much opposition to war on the democratic side, but there is scant little opposition to war from the right outside of Ron Paul. That has not always been tha case within the Republican Party ..

Mr. Antiwar Republican
The American Conservative -- Mr. Antiwar Republican

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4

I don't give a damn if you never post to me again. I don't come here for you.

If you still don't believe the war was based on lies and false premises.. can't help you .. too fucking dumb an argument to debate.

Missed the Powell piece, eh?

If you still don't believe the war was based on lies and false premises.. can't help you .. too fucking dumb an argument to debate.

Missed the Powell piece. eh?
I'm not talking about the war. I'm talking about the premise of the subject of the OP. I bolded it in my first post here. Good God.

Try to keep up.

Jackson, if you claim the dems did this mess then why was it preceded by a complete republican government for 6 years?

Why is it that many of the loans were never in the government sphere?

BTW ,all Americans have the right to vote even if you dont like them.

Thank you Truthmatters. It began before the Republican administratrations with Barney frank and the CRA. They were with Country Wide., and went to Fannie and Freddie, but you know that.

Yes, all Americans have the right to vote as they wish. I almost voted for Obama myself, but got hold of my senses, lol! McCain was no bargain. Almost didn't vote! I am not a Republican.

It is a valid question and one that I appreciate good brother.

Before I answer, as I've demonstrated, there is conservative thought on the other side of the ailse as well. This is not just about the condemnation of republicans.. it's about the condemnation of conservative thought.

To answer your question, no. Many democrats will support any war they can get their hands on .. but these are conservative democrats.

However, there is much opposition to war on the democratic side, but there is scant little opposition to war from the right outside of Ron Paul. That has not always been tha case within the Republican Party ..

Mr. Antiwar Republican
The American Conservative -- Mr. Antiwar Republican

Voting for a war does not mean one supports the idea of war. I know that sounds rediculous, but give me a chance to explain.

War is viewed by most as a necessary evil. I hated the idea of the Iraq invasion as I knew that there would be innocent blood shed. But I also was aware of Husseins past agressions (Kuwait), unecessary acts of war (SCUDS to Israel), and desire to expand his control. Whereas I never equated Iraq with 9-11, I believed that we needed to solidify a presence in the region in an effort to keep any front off our shores.
Now, after the ease of the Gulf War with minimal bloodshed, I saw the action as low risk and necessary. Sure, now I see it as otherwise, but then again, thankfully, I was not the one who had to make the decision.
So whereas I understand why you see "war" as a conservative way of life, I disagree. Conservatives see it as a necessary evil.
Now, that being said, look at the alternative. Without "war" where would we be today? Under the control of Nazism? Under the control of Shirya Law?
I hate war. But without it, where would we be?

Missed the Powell piece. eh?
I'm not talking about the war. I'm talking about the premise of the subject of the OP. I bolded it in my first post here. Good God.

Try to keep up.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yet here you are again.

Forum List

Back