The hypocrisy and arrogance of atheism

This is (and you must be honest with yourself here) the source of your own arguments, and therefore it is fair game, if only from a history of the philosophy perspective.

not at all......it is only your refusal to listen to what people say that provides the shallow perspective....
I can understand you're not able to be honest with either yourself or others regarding the influence of christian fundamentalists as the entities looking to strip away elements of the constitution as it applies to the Establishment Clause and public schools.

The Evolution Creationism and Intelligent Design Controversy

Not until 1968 did the Supreme Court rule in Epperson vs. Arkansas that such bans [teaching "creationism" - ed.] contravene the Establishment Clause because their primary purpose is religious. The Court used the same rationale in 1987 in Edwards vs Aguillard to strike down a Louisiana law that required biology teachers who taught the theory of evolution to also discuss evidence supporting the theory called "creation science."

While your primary purpose for denying that christian fundamentalism is unique in its anti-science, anti-evolution agenda aimed at the public schools is an attempt to force extremist views into the public schools, why would you think your dishonesty would go unnoticed?
pretending that ID is the equivalent of fundamentalism is the dishonesty....;.

and the fact they feel that way is precisely why atheists are irrational......
Less irrational than theists, they don't believe something that hasn't been proven can't exist. Theists believe in fairy tales. I believe the matter hasn't been proven either way. The rational position.
sure they have......what's more they contradict themselves......they take pride in believing that they don't believe something that hasn't been proven and then claim there is no God as if they can prove it......
Right now, I'd have to say that given the actual evidence, right now there is no god. Making atheists more right than theists, who believe something that has not been proven at all.
I think its cute that you believe you've proven something and don't realize how silly that makes you look.....
You're reading skills are declining. What did I say that I've proven?
you've proven nothing.....but if you are atheist you claim that there is no God, despite your inability to prove it.....

if there is evidence, name it.....is it the existence of organic chemicals.....the existence of organic chemicals is not evidence of abiogenesis, it is evidence of organic chemicals......do not pretend there is evidence, identify it.....

This has been done. You have already rejected the evidence. I am fine with that and have no need to change your mind. I've looked at it and consider it to be the most rational explanation.
lol....I love it when people dodge something by saying "its been done".........no, it hasn't......and you can't get by just pretending it has been........I haven't rejected any evidence of abiogenesis.......everyone knows there is no evidence of abiogenesis, unless you simply consider the existence of life to be evidence it just happened.....

Evidence has been presented. I know this because I saw it. I know you read it because I read your responses to it. I get that you don't accept it as evidence, but I do not agree. So I am just not going to rehash the same points you have already rejected. I also get you want to educate me, but I don't consider you qualified to do that.
you have to be exceptionally ignorant or dishonest to claim that the existence of organic chemicals is evidence of abiogenesis.....if that's all you have you are wise not to :"rehash" it.......it would just make you look bad......as for education, I keep offering people the opportunity to educate us all, but all they do is pretend someone else has done it when they haven't.......

You are free to see it any way you like. It really doesn't matter.
there is nothing to see....nobody will even give this so called evidence a name......is it organic chemicals?.......is it lightning?......is it mud puddles?......

GET OUT AND LEAVE YOUR TAX DOLLARS WITH US!
speaking of tax dollars rawly, how about contributing to education and paying your share for a change - that way, even your input might have at least some semblance of meaning to it ...

????.....did you think Christians don't pay taxes?.....
the church is tax exempt - GET OUT AND LEAVE YOUR TAX DOLLARS WITH US! - greed has no bounds, when what is begged for already exists ... the church does not contribute to public education and by proxy is subsidised by the US Gov't.

churches earn no income......no non-profit organization pays taxes.....didn't you know that?......

This has been done. You have already rejected the evidence. I am fine with that and have no need to change your mind. I've looked at it and consider it to be the most rational explanation.
lol....I love it when people dodge something by saying "its been done".........no, it hasn't......and you can't get by just pretending it has been........I haven't rejected any evidence of abiogenesis.......everyone knows there is no evidence of abiogenesis, unless you simply consider the existence of life to be evidence it just happened.....

Evidence has been presented. I know this because I saw it. I know you read it because I read your responses to it. I get that you don't accept it as evidence, but I do not agree. So I am just not going to rehash the same points you have already rejected. I also get you want to educate me, but I don't consider you qualified to do that.
you have to be exceptionally ignorant or dishonest to claim that the existence of organic chemicals is evidence of abiogenesis.....if that's all you have you are wise not to :"rehash" it.......it would just make you look bad......as for education, I keep offering people the opportunity to educate us all, but all they do is pretend someone else has done it when they haven't.......

You are free to see it any way you like. It really doesn't matter.
there is nothing to see....nobody will even give this so called evidence a name......is it organic chemicals?.......is it lightning?......is it mud puddles?......
You're continually befuddled. You must be confusing mud puddles with tales and fables of your various gawds *poofing* man out of dust, or mud, or whatever.

This is (and you must be honest with yourself here) the source of your own arguments, and therefore it is fair game, if only from a history of the philosophy perspective.

not at all......it is only your refusal to listen to what people say that provides the shallow perspective....
I can understand you're not able to be honest with either yourself or others regarding the influence of christian fundamentalists as the entities looking to strip away elements of the constitution as it applies to the Establishment Clause and public schools.

The Evolution Creationism and Intelligent Design Controversy

Not until 1968 did the Supreme Court rule in Epperson vs. Arkansas that such bans [teaching "creationism" - ed.] contravene the Establishment Clause because their primary purpose is religious. The Court used the same rationale in 1987 in Edwards vs Aguillard to strike down a Louisiana law that required biology teachers who taught the theory of evolution to also discuss evidence supporting the theory called "creation science."

While your primary purpose for denying that christian fundamentalism is unique in its anti-science, anti-evolution agenda aimed at the public schools is an attempt to force extremist views into the public schools, why would you think your dishonesty would go unnoticed?
pretending that ID is the equivalent of fundamentalism is the dishonesty....;.

You're too befuddled to understand. A review of the Kitzmiller case is just one obvious example of your befuddlement. The witnesses for the ID'iot creationists reveal connections to the most notorious of the christian fundie ministries.

You're possibly not as dishonest as you are ignorant, possibly.

Less irrational than theists, they don't believe something that hasn't been proven can't exist. Theists believe in fairy tales. I believe the matter hasn't been proven either way. The rational position.
sure they have......what's more they contradict themselves......they take pride in believing that they don't believe something that hasn't been proven and then claim there is no God as if they can prove it......
Right now, I'd have to say that given the actual evidence, right now there is no god. Making atheists more right than theists, who believe something that has not been proven at all.
I think its cute that you believe you've proven something and don't realize how silly that makes you look.....
you've proven nothing.....but if you are atheist you claim that there is no God, despite your inability to prove it.....
Please try to keep up, I've said over and over again that I'm agnostic, as I see no proof one way or the other. The only rational position to hold.

speaking of tax dollars rawly, how about contributing to education and paying your share for a change - that way, even your input might have at least some semblance of meaning to it ...

the church is tax exempt - GET OUT AND LEAVE YOUR TAX DOLLARS WITH US! - greed has no bounds, when what is begged for already exists ... the church does not contribute to public education and by proxy is subsidised by the US Gov't.

churches earn no income......no non-profit organization pays taxes.....didn't you know that?......
Churches strong arm people who come there with their tithe and/or collection plates. Didn't you know that?

Please try to keep up, I've said over and over again that I'm agnostic, as I see no proof one way or the other. The only rational position to hold.
then why, when I point out that atheists are irrational, do you continue to argue with me?.....

Churches strong arm people who come there with their tithe and/or collection plates. Didn't you know that?
no, I didn't......I have never been strongarmed......either you don't know what you're talking about or you go to the wrong church.......

A review of the Kitzmiller case is just one obvious example of your befuddlement.
typical....you think that because one judge didn't bother to think, you are forever excused from doing so.......
Aww. Your YEC'ist feelings are hurt.

What you are too ignorant to acknowledge is that the Kitzmiller case was just one of many that resulted in ID'iot creationism being a false label for christian fundies attempting to force their dogma into the public schools.

Just "one judge"?

As usual, you're clueless and never even bothered to check the facts.

Here's a list of ten cases where you ID'iot creationists (fundie Christians), have suffered humiliating losses in your attempts to force your dogma upon the public schools.

Ten Major Court Cases about Evolution and Creationism NCSE

then why, when I point out that atheists are irrational, do you continue to argue with me?.....
I said that they are less irrational than theists. Theists believe in superghosts without a shred of proof. Atheists only problem is that they close the door to the possibility of an external creator, something which has yet to be proven.

no, I didn't......I have never been strongarmed......either you don't know what you're talking about or you go to the wrong church.......
Then why do they pass the plate in front of everyone? Why not have an anonymous box somewhere subtle?

Aww. Your YEC'ist feelings
aggressive irrelevancy......your forte.....

I said that they are less irrational than theists.
there's no reason to repeat your mistakes.....

Then why do they pass the plate in front of everyone? Why not have an anonymous box somewhere subtle?
many churches do have an anonymous box....in ours we use envelopes.....no one knows what anyone else contributes.....did you think the purpose of the offering was to spy on others?.....sounds like your failing rather than the church's........

I said that they are less irrational than theists. Theists believe in superghosts without a shred of proof. Atheists only problem is that they close the door to the possibility of an external creator, something which has yet to be proven.
how is believing in one thing without a shred of proof any different from believing in something else without a shred of proof?......if you think one is less irrational than the other, you are in fact irrational......

Aww. Your YEC'ist feelings
aggressive irrelevancy......your forte.....

I said that they are less irrational than theists.
there's no reason to repeat your mistakes.....

You were embarrassed, right? Your "one judge" comment was ignorant and ill-informed.

You were too ignorant to acknowledge is that the Kitzmiller case was just one of many that resulted in ID'iot creationism being a false label for christian fundies attempting to force their dogma into the public schools.

Forum List

Back