Hunter indictment designed specifically to avoid Joe Biden

~~~~~~
Not so, statute of limitations ran out on the 2014, 2015 violations
Correct, Hunter is not charged with FARA violations. THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT.
Hunter should be charged with FARA violations for making deals with China, Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan through two he represented. They are Rosemont Seneca and Owasco..
However, the puppets of the DoJ, Garland and Weiss fail to do so.
Guess his name is not Manafort.
Remember What Joey Xi Bai Dung tells us Americans in a whisper. ---- "Pay your fair share"....
Maybe he should emphasize that to Hunter next time he E-mails under the name "Robin Ware", “Robert L. Peters” and “JRB Ware”
Looks like Hunter preferred to pay platoons of hookers and dope dealers instead.
I doubt you understand enough about FARA to be able to judge whether a case can be made against Biden.

9 Dec 2023 ~~ By Jonathan Turley

The 56-page indictment of Hunter Biden for tax evasion makes for racy reading, with the special counsel describing a four-year criminal pattern directed at maintaining Biden’s “extravagant lifestyle.”
That lifestyle included massive expenses for strippers, sex clubs, fast cars and other distractions.
The steps taken by Hunter to evade taxes are impressive, but not nearly as impressive as the efforts of the Justice Department to evade any direct implications for his father, President Biden.
In that sense, the indictment itself is a marvel of evasion.
There are three glaring omissions in the indictment that tend to shield critical payments and conduct that implicate the president.
The Burisma-Ukrainian money
First, the special counsel only indicts tax evasion that occurred in recent years.
That’s because the long “investigation” into Hunter inexplicably allowed the statute of limitations to expire on the most controversial payments from Ukraine gas company Burisma.
~Snip~
Hunter the foreign agent
Also missing in the indictment is any charge against Hunter Biden as an unregistered foreign agent.
Recently, the Justice Department added a charge to the indictment of Sen. Bob Menendez (D-NJ) that he ran afoul of FARA, the Foreign Agents Registration Act. FARA also was used to go after Donald Trump associates such as Paul Manafort.
The problem with charging Hunter with FARA is obvious.
It opens up questions about the millions of dollars going to the Biden family from foreign sources, a topic that Attorney General Merrick Garland has spent years avoiding.
~Snip~
The unindicted co-conspirator
By focusing on tax evasion alone, Weiss again avoids any direct reference to the focus of the influence-peddling used to raise these millions of dollars.
Even without mentioning the president, the implications of the indictment are devastating for the narrative and denials of Joe Biden.
The president has continued to maintain that he had no knowledge or interaction with these dealings. Those statements are clearly and knowingly false.
~Snip~
nstead, Weiss indicts the failure to pay taxes on the proceeds of these dealings without addressing that underlying corruption.
It is akin to arresting a bank robber for speeding away from the crime scene without mentioning the reason for his flight.

Commentary:
Doesn't it seem strange that Hunter, only a few months ago, got a ‘sugar-coated’ plea deal from the same prosecutor? Now he's being indicted for Tax evasion. Strange?
Certainly that many of you are as annoyed as I am with the volume of illegal activity from Biden family and a variety of Democrat corruption has resulted in ZERO actual punishment. Elected republicans, talk radio hosts and conservative publications for years have complained and expose reprehensible Democratic cover ups, yet nothing has happened to any of them. At the same time President Trump was impeached twice, lost a questionable election, indicted 4 times, free speech is denied conservatives on college campus's, a duly elected House of Representative conservative was kicked out of congress, and on and on it goes. Our conservative passive approach to all issues needs to be changed !!
The indictment of Hunter is a ploy to stall the house investigation estimation because it's contents will be debated at trial and fix the house race when it does go to trial Weiss will bungle it on purpose and do things that Abby Lowell can exploit on purpose and Hunter will walk they will make Lowell into Perry mason and Weiss will be paid off in cash for throwing the case.
Democrats of old must be turning in their graves, yeah some of them were crooks too, but not selling out their country like this current anti American bunch. That none of them are calling out Biden when its plain as the nose on their faces he has been on the take from foreign countries for years. Treasonous. Where are the statesmen who put country above party?
Turley is correct. This shows, the depth and breadth of the corruption within the DOJ, Garland, Weiss, Smith the Bidens, et al. Perfect timing to keep him from the deposition. These charges and more serious ones were there all along.
If his name wasn't Hunter Biden this wouldn't be happening. Joe, Hunter, James and Frank would all be locked up by now.
Many thanks to Jonathan Turley for specifying the precision used by Weiss/Garland to avoid implicating their hero Joey.
Comer will explicitly specify Joey's critical role behind the millions received for no discernable products sent or services rendered. Sorry, but what person or country would ship millions of dollars to a drug-addled guy with no discernible personal influence or expertise?
Doc, to the best of my knowledge the Republicans and a few Democrats are fed up with Biden's tendency to extract a fortune from at least one foreign package recipient country, for which he was recorded on a phone video, which went viral before and after E2020. Just the video has Biden discussing his extortion of the Ukraine for millions, which he bragged about as well as getting a foreign top cop fired. Both instances are highly anticonstitutional as well as antithetical to a healthy sense of ethics. I heard that the video was removed/scrubbed from the internet by Soros-financed computer geeks. The truth rests with the investigators the Congress interviewed. I'm not an expert, but I've been watching the Congress and am keenly aware the ones I was friends with are very caring of the people in the states they represent, and one of the Senators who was a physician who belonged to our church spent his first few years coming home to Wyoming every single weekend, a different city in the Equality State, to find out what the people expected him to help them out within the bounds of federal laws as well as his common sense. People there adored those politicians who stood up for their political needs and expectations. Before I became interested in politics was when I got a computer, went online, and gravitated to the forum furnished then by the New York Times. They were heavily visited by leftists when I was there, but they closed down when the false narratives about George W. Bush imaged him to look like the Mad Magazine freckle-faced icon to show their hatred of conservative Republicans. Their users and visitors were bright American people, many writers on their amazing poetry threads.

The 56-page indictment of Hunter Biden for tax evasion makes for racy reading, with the special counsel describing a four-year criminal pattern directed at maintaining Biden’s “extravagant lifestyle.”
That lifestyle included massive expenses for strippers, sex clubs, fast cars and other distractions.
The steps taken by Hunter to evade taxes are impressive, but not nearly as impressive as the efforts of the Justice Department to evade any direct implications for his father, President Biden.
There are three glaring omissions in the indictment that tend to shield critical payments and conduct that implicate the president.
First, the special counsel only indicts tax evasion that occurred in recent years.
That’s because the long “investigation” into Hunter inexplicably allowed the statute of limitations to expire on the most controversial payments from Ukraine gas company Burisma.
~Snip~
Hunter the foreign agent
Also missing in the indictment is any charge against Hunter Biden as an unregistered foreign agent.
Recently, the Justice Department added a charge to the indictment of Sen. Bob Menendez (D-NJ) that he ran afoul of FARA, the Foreign Agents Registration Act. FARA also was used to go after Donald Trump associates such as Paul Manafort.
It opens up questions about the millions of dollars going to the Biden family from foreign sources, a topic that Attorney General Merrick Garland has spent years avoiding.
~Snip~
By focusing on tax evasion alone, Weiss again avoids any direct reference to the focus of the influence-peddling used to raise these millions of dollars.
Even without mentioning the president, the implications of the indictment are devastating for the narrative and denials of Joe Biden.
The president has continued to maintain that he had no knowledge or interaction with these dealings. Those statements are clearly and knowingly false.
~Snip~
nstead, Weiss indicts the failure to pay taxes on the proceeds of these dealings without addressing that underlying corruption.
It is akin to arresting a bank robber for speeding away from the crime scene without mentioning the reason for his flight.

Commentary:
Doesn't it seem strange that Hunter, only a few months ago, got a ‘sugar-coated’ plea deal from the same prosecutor? Now he's being indicted for Tax evasion. Strange?
Certainly that many of you are as annoyed as I am with the volume of illegal activity from Biden family and a variety of Democrat corruption has resulted in ZERO actual punishment. Elected republicans, talk radio hosts and conservative publications for years have complained and expose reprehensible Democratic cover ups, yet nothing has happened to any of them. At the same time President Trump was impeached twice, lost a questionable election, indicted 4 times, free speech is denied conservatives on college campus's, a duly elected House of Representative conservative was kicked out of congress, and on and on it goes. Our conservative passive approach to all issues needs to be changed !!
The indictment of Hunter is a ploy to stall the house investigation estimation because it's contents will be debated at trial and fix the house race when it does go to trial Weiss will bungle it on purpose and do things that Abby Lowell can exploit on purpose and Hunter will walk they will make Lowell into Perry mason and Weiss will be paid off in cash for throwing the case.
Democrats of old must be turning in their graves, yeah some of them were crooks too, but not selling out their country like this current anti American bunch. That none of them are calling out Biden when its plain as the nose on their faces he has been on the take from foreign countries for years. Treasonous. Where are the statesmen who put country above party?
Turley is correct. This shows, the depth and breadth of the corruption within the DOJ, Garland, Weiss, Smith the Bidens, et al. Perfect timing to keep him from the deposition. These charges and more serious ones were there all along.
If his name wasn't Hunter Biden this wouldn't be happening. Joe, Hunter, James and Frank would all be locked up by now.
Many thanks to Jonathan Turley for specifying the precision used by Weiss/Garland to avoid implicating their hero Joey.
Comer will explicitly specify Joey's critical role behind the millions received for no discernable products sent or services rendered. Sorry, but what person or country would ship millions of dollars to a drug-addled guy with no discernible personal influence or expertise?
For years Hunter Biden lived the life of a protected animal species. He was untouchable. The Secret Service even went out of their way to try to protect him.

~Snip~
Hunter the foreign agent
~Snip~
~Snip~

Commentary:
For years Hunter Biden lived the life of a protected animal species. He was untouchable. Even the Secret Service went way out of their way to try to protect him.

The spineless GOP knows they have no actual evidence, just accusations. Something that will come into focus the moment they have to present their case in the public eye of an actual impeachment. Therefor they are better served with making the case on the safe space of Fox and Newsmax.
Democrats are insisting there is not a speck of evidence against Joe Biden and the liberal media pushes that propaganda of course you believe them.

They have never lied to you before, right?

Democrats are insisting there is not a speck of evidence against Joe Biden and the liberal media pushes that propaganda of course you believe them.

They have never lied to you before, right?

I don't need the liberal media to tell me anything. I can listen to Lindsey Graham being highly skeptical. I can see Doocey asking Comer point blank if he has evidence of Joe Biden doing anything illegal and Comer replying that that's what they're investigating.

If the guy who's actually doing the investigation goes on Fox and Friends, is asked if they have evidence and him replying and I'll paraphrase " were working on it" it's safe to say they don't have evidence.

I'll tell you what you got and I'll use "got" very broadly.

You have a vague reference of a big guy getting ten percent. Meaning you have to assume Joe Biden is the big guy and that that 10 percent was for some service that Joe Biden provided while being Vice-president.

You have the fact that people in Joe Biden's family did business with foreign companies. Here you have to again assume that Joe Biden got payed for this and that he did official acts for that money. A proposition that runs into the problem of linear time. Considering that a lot of that business was conducted when Joe wasn't in the government.

You have the way this business was conducted using several LCC's . Again the assumption being that a. It was done for nefarious purposes. B. That Joe Biden was involved.

You have some bank statements that show money was exchanged between Joe Biden and some family members. Again you have to assume that that money was exchanged for some illegal act.

And then you have a statement made by Joe Biden and Shokin. The trouble you have there is that I can look at the contemporaneous reporting done in several countries giving a clear reasoning for the firing. A reasoning you guys ignore or simply assume is a lie.

Let me put it like this. I know DONALD TRUMP earned money before, DURING, and after his presidency from not just foreign businesses but from governments too. I know several of his family members did so too. I can tie SPECIFIC actions of the government of those nations benefitting Trump and his family members personally, and I strongly suspect this was done because of personal actions by Trump. I also know that his businesses are structured in ways that can be nefarious, and I know he's been judged to have actually committed fraud with them.

Yet I don't know that the suspicion of him abusing his office for personal business benefit by itself would be enough to start an impeachment.

In fact, YOU undoubtedly don't believe him doing it for certain. By for instance pressuring the Ukrainian government, by withholding aid, to start an investigation into the son of his political rival led by his personal lawyer is worthy of impeachment.

In your opinion Joe Biden needs to be impeached because you suspect he did something you can't prove or even name. Trump on the other hand can't be impeached even if there's ittle doubt that he used is office for personal benefit.

Last edited:

~Snip~
Hunter the foreign agent
~Snip~
~Snip~

Commentary:
I knew when it came down to it, the left would throw Hunter under the bus for the bigger picture, knowing that they would accept softball pleas deals later on down the road when it came time to sentence Hunter.

I don't need the liberal media to tell me anything. I can listen to Lindsey Graham being highly skeptical. I can see Doocey asking Comer point blank if he has evidence of Joe Biden doing anything illegal and Comer replying that that's what they're investigating.

If the guy who's actually doing the investigation goes on Fox and Friends, is asked if they have evidence and him replying and I'll paraphrase " were working on it" it's safe to say they don't have evidence.

I'll tell you what you got and I'll use "got" very broadly.

You have a vague reference of a big guy getting ten percent. Meaning you have to assume Joe Biden is the big guy and that that 10 percent was for some service that Joe Biden provided while being Vice-president.

You have the fact that people in Joe Biden's family did business with foreign companies. Here you have to again assume that Joe Biden got payed for this and that he did official acts for that money. A proposition that runs into the problem of linear time. Considering that a lot of that business was conducted when Joe wasn't in the government.

You have the way this business was conducted using several LCC's . Again the assumption being that a. It was done for nefarious purposes. B. That Joe Biden was involved.

You have some bank statements that show money was exchanged between Joe Biden and some family members. Again you have to assume that that money was exchanged for some illegal act.

And then you have a statement made by Joe Biden and Shokin. The trouble you have there is that I can look at the contemporaneous reporting done in several countries giving a clear reasoning for the firing. A reasoning you guys ignore or simply assume is a lie.

Let me put it like this. I know DONALD TRUMP earned money before, DURING, and after his presidency from not just foreign businesses but from governments too. I know several of his family members did so too. I can tie SPECIFIC actions of the government of those nations benefitting Trump and his family members personally, and I strongly suspect this was done because of personal actions by Trump. I also know that his businesses are structured in ways that can be nefarious, and I know he's been judged to have actually committed fraud with them.

Yet I don't know that the suspicion of him abusing his office for personal business benefit by itself would be enough to start an impeachment.

In fact, YOU undoubtedly don't believe him doing it for certain. By for instance pressuring the Ukrainian government, by withholding aid, to start an investigation into the son of his political rival led by his personal lawyer is worthy of impeachment.

In your opinion Joe Biden needs to be impeached because you suspect he did something you can't prove or even name. Trump on the other hand can't be impeached even if there's ittle doubt that he used is office for personal benefit.
The investigations are not yet over. I will admit that guilty or not, Joe Biden will likely walk away scot-free because we have an unfair justice system in our nation at this time. You of course will disagree.

You apparently are not disturbed in the least by unethical actions by the people we elect to represent us. The only reason Joe Biden’s influence peddling may not be illegal is the people who enjoy profiting from corruption are the people writing the laws. What we have is a lot like the insider trading Congress Critters love so much.

Perhaps you should consider what type of a nation your grandkids and great grandkids will grow up in. From a shinning city on a hill to a corrupt third world shithole in a generation.

• Insider and other media have identified numerous US lawmakers not complying with the federal STOCK Act.
  • Their excuses range from oversights, to clerical errors, to inattentive accountants.
  • Congress considered banning lawmakers from trading individual stocks, but Democratic leaders never acted on legislation.

Forum List

Back